Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    alabama-bear-bryant-tattoo.jpg

Bear Bryant as Freddy Krueger

I like that tattoo.
  • Anastasia0511
    Options
    My hubby's brother's girlfriend has this tattooed on her arm... creepy as hell

387208_2709968141498_2058852162_n.jpg
    Dang, I like this one too.
  • Anastasia0511
    Options
    Not really a tattoo but still a total fail.
    7YzEuMzFz0iNefppP4EfMQ2.png
    I met a guy at a Marilyn Manson (of course lol) show who had these in his forearms and I don't know. I'm down with anything that anyone wants to do but they're just weird as hell to me. Look at his stitches and just picture them sliding those skull mold inside, that's what makes it sick haha. Sorry for the visual but I figure if I have it in my head now thanks to this picture that you posted, you should suffer too hahaha Kidding :smile:
  • Anastasia0511
    Options
    Best tattoo ever

8icAX1jmcEKhSpQwXQV4LA2.jpg
    Yes, that is amazing.
  • Anastasia0511
    Options
    Can't post it here, but it is the gay merman back tattoo. Google will show you if you really want.

I found that mildly hot:drinker:
    How come you can't post the pic of it? Just cause you don't like it or is there an x rated version of it that I'm not seeing?

I didn't find it that big of a deal either. In fact the merman that I saw that was light blue, my favorite color had a really nice *kitten* haha.
  • Anastasia0511
    Options
    that-awkward-moment-baby-hand-penis-tattoo.jpeg
    Ok, I fell for that one lol. I was like "what's with the star on the end of his _____" lol. Our eyes are evil lol.
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    There's a whole failblog dedicated to bad tattoos. Some are worse than others.

http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/

If someone has already linked this, I apologize for the duplicate.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Mama aways said " You don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari!" :laugh:
    Lol. Love it.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Mama aways said " You don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari!" :laugh:
    Lol. Love it.

I like that one too!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Not really a tattoo but still a total fail.
    7YzEuMzFz0iNefppP4EfMQ2.png
    I met a guy at a Marilyn Manson (of course lol) show who had these in his forearms and I don't know. I'm down with anything that anyone wants to do but they're just weird as hell to me. Look at his stitches and just picture them sliding those skull mold inside, that's what makes it sick haha. Sorry for the visual but I figure if I have it in my head now thanks to this picture that you posted, you should suffer too hahaha Kidding :smile:

Oh man those are molds? I thought they injected something in there. Man what a waste.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    doesn`t look like anyone posted this one...

thatcrazyladyagain.jpg
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Can't post it here, but it is the gay merman back tattoo. Google will show you if you really want.

Oh my. :-o
  • mirandamayhem
    Options

Oh my. :-o

I was expecting something so much worse........
  • Andwynn
    Andwynn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not as permanently idiotic as a badly spelt tattoo, but my brother's ex-wife wanted to start up a tattoo design business and managed to snag the website UnquieDesigns. Surprisingly, no-one else had taken it already ...
  • Kimberleycommonname
    Kimberleycommonname Posts: 52 Member
    Options

How come you can't post the pic of it? Just cause you don't like it or is there an x rated version of it that I'm not seeing?

I didn't find it that big of a deal either. In fact the merman that I saw that was light blue, my favorite color had a really nice *kitten* haha.
    There are two ejaculating penises. No matter how normal that is to you, that's def x-rated ahahaha.
  • grmon
    grmon Posts: 17
    Options
    I don't have a picture of it but I worked with this girl who had the words "United States of America" tattooed on her forearm. Then she was freaking out about it because she was going to travel to Afghanistan and partially covered it with a barcode tattooed over the words. lol
    but this is only second worst.. nothing beats what my ex had tattooed in huge letters on his arm. His NAME. Yes, his very own first, middle and last name, along with hand drawn heart, an anchor, a fish, and the name of his favorite song. Scribbled all over his arm on random places. In all fairness to him, a friend of his did it to him when they were all drunk, but this was years ago, so I have no idea why he never covered all that crap up. It was so bad when I actually first started working with him I thought his kids had scribbled stuff on his arm. Then I realized it was a tattoo when it was still there the next week. :laugh:

I wish I had a close up picture of it
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options

The version he is talking about is definitely in the x rated category. It's awesome!
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    DAFUQ?????????!!!!

129137992333061756.jpg
    Awkward moment when you can identify some of the type used.

<< Typography nerd.