Worst Tattoo Ever

Options

Replies

• amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    My hubby's brother's girlfriend has this tattooed on her arm... creepy as hell

387208_2709968141498_2058852162_n.jpg

Personally I think thats beautiful, and really well done too.
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    My x had a tribal cross on his arm.
    He was not religious. Or from any 'tribe' or island.
    He got it because he err 'thought it looked cool' *coughdouchecough*
    He almost passed out during the whole hour of tattooing and had to have the table wiped down a few times as he nearly slid off from sweat.
    The whole time he tells me I have 24 hours to chicken out.....
    I had mine the next day while I fell asleep and he went for a beer. I held his hand the whole time.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAAA

There are also some unsavoury characters who frequent my bus stop, still trying to figure out what's scrawled all over them.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    My hubby's brother's girlfriend has this tattooed on her arm... creepy as hell

387208_2709968141498_2058852162_n.jpg

Personally I think thats beautiful, and really well done too.

I think that's awesome- I'd be well impressed if I saw a girl with that!
  • chrishgt4
    Options

In my opinion that is the best reason to get a tattoo. Getting some bull**** 'meaning' tattoo normally ends up looking crap. What's wrong with getting a tattoo just for the art of it?
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options

In my opinion that is the best reason to get a tattoo. Getting some bull**** 'meaning' tattoo normally ends up looking crap. What's wrong with getting a tattoo just for the art of it?
    That's fine, but tribal tattoos have NEVER looked good. :P
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Best tattoo ever

8icAX1jmcEKhSpQwXQV4LA2.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Love that movie and the tat. I guess we really know who is Superfly TNT.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

WHY!?!?!
  • chrishgt4
    Options

WHY!?!?!

the little girl is just disturbing... i feel scarred internally :(
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    168906_109932075749911_6784314_n.jpg

**Before**

180477_109932202416565_71162_n.jpg

Now this woman has 3 kids. Only her 2 son's are listed...wtf.
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My Bf in high school tattoed "ENERGIZER" on himself or had a friend do it... only it was spelled wrong so it said "ENEGIZER". LOL!
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    img-2845-735519.jpg LMAO

OMG, Cannot stop laughing, what is that???? hahahahahahahahahahah
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    UuiGyrsMg0mYsrp1-PPqtA2.jpg
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WHAT the hell, bahahahahahahahahahahah
  • redhatorade
    redhatorade Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't like tattoo's on women as a rule. There are some exceptions, it just seems the majority of them I see are not original, poorly done or put in a slutty area. I don't know, I will probably get nailed to the wall for saying this, but it's just how I feel.

I think any tattoo on the face or head is a big mistake. Any really huge tattoo's are usually bad too, along with tramp stamps.
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    There's a guy that works at the Moe's at my school, and I'm pretty sure he gets a new terribly drawn tattoo every other week. The most recent additions to his sleeve were "YOLO" in chicken scratch and a basketball.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

The stars on the girls' face are obviously stickers! You can even see them puff out.

Actually my tattoo does this if I am upset, or dehydrated. This was a true story she is under age and the parlor did not ask for id if I remember correctly she is on the phone with a parent. It was in the news a while back.
  • starrrjo
    starrrjo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am a tattooist and at times I have actually refused to tattoo certain things on people. For example - my friends husband wanted a tribal going up his arm and only his neck and end by his face...I completely refused as he was already unemployed so there would be no going back lol...He still got it else where and it looks awful xx
  • mollycule1997
    Options
    ^ what the hell???
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    The scary part, is I've seen MORE than my share of horrible... and I do mean just HORRIBLE tattoos. Why.... they came to us trying to fix the hack job someone did to them in their living room!

I'd post pictures, but I'm not that mean. I know some of these people and wouldn't want others to joke them if they ever saw them, that's how bad some of them are.

Honestly people - if you want a tattoo, look at their work before you let them touch you. You need to see if they can do something half decently, BEFORE you get half way through.

And, yes - we refuse to do certain tattoos like names (unless it's children, people who have passed or parent/grandparents). I swear, if you get your wife/hubby/gf/bf name inked, you have cursed your relationship. If you really, really MUST do that, please think about HOW you are gonna cover it up or change it when fate smacks you down.
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options

The stars on the girls' face are obviously stickers! You can even see them puff out.
    Oh it's real. Tattoo's do that when they're healing

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/5551636/Girl-has-56-stars-tattooed-on-face-after-falling-asleep.html
    She claimed to have fallen asleep, shockingly she was lying.
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=7906745&page=1#.UChI1aN1GSo

EDIT: :laugh: no one had posted in reply when I went for links. Guess I'm just not quick enough.

yeah... shocker there... I have about 20 hours worth of tattoos on my arms....the thought of going to sleep never, not once, crossed my mind.

Any one who had ever had a tattoo knew straight away she was either talking bullpoop or drunk/high when she got them done. No freaking way you can fall asleep while you're getting tattooed.

EXACTLY!!!