Worst Tattoo Ever

Options

Replies

• iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    I don't see that anyone posted this one yet (there are some red "x's" up there for me; so if this is a repeat...sorry)...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJL7qfPzTOJxe_z8ntGhIonz55mC1_auxKHGpqRoZqKPdmxhwv0Q
    yeah I saw this one a while back.... note to self: NO PORTRAIT TATTOOS
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I don't see that anyone posted this one yet (there are some red "x's" up there for me; so if this is a repeat...sorry)...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJL7qfPzTOJxe_z8ntGhIonz55mC1_auxKHGpqRoZqKPdmxhwv0Q
    AHAHAH.

Hoo boy.
  • tonyc518
    tonyc518 Posts: 14
    Options
    i think people who get their area codes tattoo'd on them is one of the stupidest things ever. and i will never forget seeing some guy come into my work ( i work at a grocery store ) and he had our city's skyline tattoo'd across the top of his hands...
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Any one who had ever had a tattoo knew straight away she was either talking bullpoop or drunk/high when she got them done. No freaking way you can fall asleep while you're getting tattooed.

Actually I have fallen asleep while getting tattooed. It wasn't on my face though, the tattoo is in between my shoulder blades on my upper back. The artist woke me up when he was done.
    What can I say, I like pain.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Can't post pictures of these, but you can probably find them on the net easily. There are two women in the world with giant squirting dongs tattooed on their chests (one even includes something like "first class d**k suckah" on it) and another young lady with "This p***y clean this p***y juicey" (yes, with juicy misspelled) on her lower abdomen. Pretty sad, actually.
    Pictures or it never happened lol. WTF? Post the link to them then. Who is that ignorant and who wou... F it, I give up lol.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Any one who had ever had a tattoo knew straight away she was either talking bullpoop or drunk/high when she got them done. No freaking way you can fall asleep while you're getting tattooed.

Actually I have fallen asleep while getting tattooed. It wasn't on my face though, the tattoo is in between my shoulder blades on my upper back. The artist woke me up when he was done.
    What can I say, I like pain.

You can fall asleep, believe me, tattoo's aren't all that. Now on your face might be different though but I feel asleep during my NIN tattoo that's on my leg. Never once woke up and told the guy I wanted to lay down and sleep. Hadn't slept for days and I was out in like seconds. Once he was done and put the A&D ointment on he woke me up and sent me on my way. Best way to get a tattoo in my opinion, sleep though it haha.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My tattoo artist was telling me about some of the odd tattoo's that he has done. The one that sticks in my mind the most is one guy who had a smiley face tattooed onto one of his balls.
    I don't even have that body part but it made me hurt thinking about it.
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

The stars on the girls' face are obviously stickers! You can even see them puff out.

I remember reading this one in newspaper - she was drunk as a skunk went in and asked for a few starts, fell asleep and woke up with that! The reason its raised is due to a poor quality tattoo artist having the gun on too high and going to deep into the skin causing damage which results in the raised effect.

She didn't fall asleep. She admitted to lying. She asked for the 56 stars, and got them. Too bad she regrets it now. The tattoos are raised because they are still healing. Some people have skin that reacts like that.
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    some really funny ones here. I have five back tattoos and I have slept through three of them and the other two tickled too much to sleep through, but it is a funny tickle because the tickle is in a different place to where the tattoo is being done - really wierd feeling. Ugliest tattoos is a website worth a visit as there a gazillions of extremley bad tattoos on there. I also love the tattoo of the rose and girls head - absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't hesitate to have that on me.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Ugh some of these are really bad. Makes me blessed that I have an amazing artist. People will yell at me from across rooms, parking lots, stores to look at my sleeve because it is really beautiful. But a lot of people cheapen the experience by wanting to show me their bad tattoos. Seriously dude, your wolf head, your dream catcher, and your bled out Blackhawks logo are NOT cool.
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    5b8w95.jpg

I think he is trying to look like Zombie boy - difference is Zombie boy is absolutely gorgeous and looks great !
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

I think he is trying to look like Zombie boy - difference is Zombie boy is absolutely gorgeous and looks great !

zombie-boy.jpg

yeah, Zombie Boy looks pretty good :)
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    I'd take him home to meet my parents no question! LOL
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    Why? Why? Why?

QEX2M95qCEq8tfLuZL3GKw2.jpg
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    My x had a tribal cross on his arm.
    He was not religious. Or from any 'tribe' or island.
    He got it because he err 'thought it looked cool' *coughdouchecough*

In my opinion that is the best reason to get a tattoo. Getting some bull**** 'meaning' tattoo normally ends up looking crap. What's wrong with getting a tattoo just for the art of it?
    That's fine, but tribal tattoos have NEVER looked good. :P

I have Moari relos and I really think that tribal should be left to those who deserve it. I think it's quite offensive.
    He didn't get it for art.
    He got it because I wanted one and wouldn't let me do it on my own. He wanted to look tough and cool. Not because he appreciated the art of it. The guy who did it for him, his wife worked with my x at the time... he tried to talk him out of it and charged him a higher rate 'because tribal uses so much more ink' bahahah it's because they don't want to do them! Also, the image he picked was another person's tattoo on the net and had initials worked into the sides of it... WHICH HE DIDN'T CHANGE!
    My x was an effin mong.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Why? Why? Why?

QEX2M95qCEq8tfLuZL3GKw2.jpg

Booze and/or the loss of a bet...but my money is on epic quantities of booze...
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options

In my opinion that is the best reason to get a tattoo. Getting some bull**** 'meaning' tattoo normally ends up looking crap. What's wrong with getting a tattoo just for the art of it?

I have Moari relos and I really think that tribal should be left to those who deserve it. I think it's quite offensive.
    He got it because I wanted one and wouldn't let me do it on my own. He wanted to look tough and cool. Not because he appreciated the art of it. The guy who did it for him, his wife worked with my x at the time... he tried to talk him out of it and charged him a higher rate 'because tribal uses so much more ink' bahahah it's because they don't want to do them! Also, the image he picked was another person's tattoo on the net and had initials worked into the sides of it... WHICH HE DIDN'T CHANGE!
    My x was an effin mong.

Haha - awesome..."you sure you don't wanna change those initials?"...."Nahhhhh"
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options

My x was an effin mong.

Haha - awesome..."you sure you don't wanna change those initials?"...."Nahhhhh"
    I pointed it out at first. I said oh that really looks like and S and a P in there 'Oh nah I think it looks just like the design'
    Tattoo artist pointed it out bluntly and asked... 'Oh what does the S and P stand for.. salt and pepper? Mate I can change it for you..' 'Nah it's good'
  • H8T3D
    H8T3D Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My hubby's brother's girlfriend has this tattooed on her arm... creepy as hell

387208_2709968141498_2058852162_n.jpg

I like it!

Agree that's some nice work.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    YzLMI.jpg

And she tried to take the artist to court and say that he had drugged her