It's Advice Time...ASK THE WOLF

Options
123457»

Replies

• TeeA86
    TeeA86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Which weighs more a lb of fat or a bucket of fried chicken?

a KILO of COCAINE ...HOWLLLLLLLL

I agreed with every answer except this one..... I bucket of chicken weighs more than the other two. :-) I laughed soooo much at this thred. Will be lurking in Chit-chat more often... Yall are hilarious!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Will I ever find a guy who a) I find attactive and b) will want more than to just f**k me? I mean come on! I'm a nice person.

Quick hit then out...

No, not until you do the following;

1- Go blinde
    2- shave your mustache
    3- Stop being nice

also, cocaine

ahahahahahahahhaha....duly noted, get rid of the handle bar.
  • ReallyConfused
    Options
    Dear Wolf,

I need advice. Very quickly my online flirting has gotten out of control. I have six different serious relationships online. They all started as flirting and innuendo, but now I care about these other men. :(
    I dont want to lose my sweet husband, but these relationships are so exciting. They say and do things I have never experienced. I tried to secretly introduce some of it back to my real life bedroom, but my husband is traditional/restrained and put the kabosh on different positions and stuff. I don't know how to describe what we have other than routinely adequate.

I wish I had known how bad and trapped I feel now when I started flirting online. I am in trouble, guilty and scared. What should I do?
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    How do we know that the princess actually wanted to be saved by Mario instead of being lovers with Bowser?
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    LOL, thank goodness you are wrong. there is no sneeking up behind me in my lovely little cube.

here is a better questions, why can't I get pregnant? Any thign you answer will have to be better than the lack of reasons the doctors have com eup with.

You are trying too hard...Just relax, it will happen when it's the right time :)
  • hkevans724
    Options
    Should I get a breast reduction???

Yes, if you are looking to lose 30 lbs. Although I hope you can swim and dont need flotation devices.

WOW you are almost right on the money for how much the "girls" weigh...lol GREAT job.

Mine are only about 3 lbs. :( How can I get them to look like hers (without surgery)?

Victoria's Secret :)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    ^um who are you and why are you answering my questions?
  • hkevans724
    Options

I am Heather and I do what I want! Why are you asking questions when you are supposed to be answering them?
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Should I or should I not start watching Army Wives?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

The one I have on DVD is a different version of Army Wives....MUCH BETTER HEH

but seriously, I lived in Charleston for 15 yrs and watched them film it once...the chick from JAG is even better looking in person
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

I am Heather and I do what I want! Why are you asking questions when you are supposed to be answering them?

>.>
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Thats fantastic. now stop friend requesting me.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

My sides hurt.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options

The one I have on DVD is a different version of Army Wives....MUCH BETTER HEH

but seriously, I lived in Charleston for 15 yrs and watched them film it once...the chick from JAG is even better looking in person

That seals it then. I'm watching it.
  • ReallyConfused
    Options
    Dear Wolf,

I need advice. Very quickly my online flirting has gotten out of control. I have six different serious relationships online. They all started as flirting and innuendo, but now I care about these other men. :(
    I dont want to lose my sweet husband, but these relationships are so exciting. They say and do things I have never experienced. I tried to secretly introduce some of it back to my real life bedroom, but my husband is traditional/restrained and put the kabosh on different positions and stuff. I don't know how to describe what we have other than routinely adequate.

I wish I had known how bad and trapped I feel now when I started flirting online. I am in trouble, guilty and scared. What should I do?

I checked back for my advice. Come on! I need it. WOLF, where are you?
  • hkevans724
    Options

You must have me confused with someone else, I have no interest in being friends with you...
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

You must have me confused with someone else, I have no interest in being friends with you...

Duh, I know....i could tell by your message in the friend request offering services. THis isnt Craigslist.
  • hkevans724
    Options

Duh, I know....i could tell by your message in the friend request offering services. THis isnt Craigslist.

Oh!! Sorry, I was on the wrong site again...