where are my nerds?!?!?

Options

Replies

• ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat of a nerd.. I love Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Disney, Comics... I can't be the only one! Don't be shy my fellow nerds, add me!

I love all this and more!
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm not a nerd or geek. I'm just awesome :)

Which reminds me to dust off my binary clock on my desk ... some people think it's just a blinking desk accessory ... *sigh*
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options

<3 this so much
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    but since when is Harry Potter "nerdy"?

Ever gone to a book or movie midnight release (and in costume)? Or a convention of any kind as a HP character? Or play muggle quidditch. That's when it became nerdy. Nothing wrong with it, actually really awesome!

Oh yes! I wore my Ravenclaw scarf to the midnight release! If you want to get nitpicky (and I do), it's more "geeky" than "nerdy"
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    I'm a nerd to some things :) I'm a harry potter, big bang theory, pokemon, disney nerd forsure :)
  • clioratha
    clioratha Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Which reminds me to dust off my binary clock on my desk ... some people think it's just a blinking desk accessory ... *sigh*

My binary wristwatch gets a number of comments, ranging from 'cool!' to utter confusion....
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Also, I have a confession to make... I hate The Big Bang Theory.

Whew... That feels good to get out there
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    but since when is Harry Potter "nerdy"?

Ever gone to a book or movie midnight release (and in costume)? Or a convention of any kind as a HP character? Or play muggle quidditch. That's when it became nerdy. Nothing wrong with it, actually really awesome!

Oh yes! I wore my Ravenclaw scarf to the midnight release! If you want to get nitpicky (and I do), it's more "geeky" than "nerdy"

Quite true. I gave up trying to differentiate the two years ago...actually I seem to remember trying to come up with a combo word.

<3 my house brawl shirt and ravenclaw quidditch captain shirt
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm a HUGE nerd.

I can kill you with my brain ;-)
  • Zendyva13
    Options
    Nerd here :)
  • cyn60
    cyn60 Posts: 20
    Options
    Bring on the HOBBIT!
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

My binary wristwatch gets a number of comments, ranging from 'cool!' to utter confusion....
  • lizzhenson
    lizzhenson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hermione.jpg

^ Yus!!
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    We just named our new kittens Mister Frodo and Samwise Gamgee. Does that make us nerds?
  • khopkins516
    khopkins516 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have a love for fiction, but I have a huge love for nonfiction. I would say that makes me pretty nerdy ;)
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Checking in
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is my son and I wearing our Marvel T-shirts on the way to The Avengers premiere........ checking in.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm super nerdy/geeky. Well, mostly a bookworm, as I'm an avid reader of fiction and fanfiction and also write. I do love anime, Star Wars, Harry Potter, anything Tolkien related, DnD, sci-fi/fantasy, techno music (not "dubstep!"), and I'm sure there's more. :embarassed: I think the only geeky thing I'm not into is video games. I play a few, but they're just not a major interest for me.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    We just named our new kittens Mister Frodo and Samwise Gamgee. Does that make us nerds?

Bonus points if Mister Frodo is a dark cat and Samwise is a ginger cat :D
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm an IT guy so that pretty much vaildates my nerd status. That and liking Star Trek and Star Wars.