all my single ladies

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    songbyrd: don't ya love it when u can buy new undies and they actually fit well?

I also got my sexy on last night by wearing some new black undies haha

today, not feeling very sexy but I'll get my sexy on after work with a nice workout and then a nice hot shower.

keep it sexy ladies.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Morning Sexy Ladies -

Songbyrd - I LOVE the new VS Miraculous bra - I haven't bought one yet (saving up and hoping for a coupon) but I tried it on and it is great!!! Great way to feel sexy and beautiful!!

I got new Jeans I ordered online yesterday - they fit great! I have to order online for the long lenght - American Eagle, they definitely make me feel sexy and young!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    YES I love this bra!! It even has the changeable straps in the back so you can make them cross over--just saw that this morning!

Today I am getting my sexy ON!!!

I am surprising the guy I'm dating with the lingerie I bought at VS the other day... :blushing: I told him I had a surprise for him because he's worked so hard this semester-- competed in a natural bodybuilding show while in nursing school! He had two exams back to back yesterday so I thought he'd enjoy looking at something other than a scantron hehehe...the only hint I gave him about his surprise was 'It's not as fun if it's empty'. LOL

Here's a pic of the set I bought:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EG-241615&page=1&cgname=OSSLPBABZZZ&rfnbr=5251

He really likes my abs/arms/other areas and this showed them off well. :bigsmile:

Oh, and I'm doing Day 1 of Wk 10 of the G28K program today! My final week!!:drinker:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    I'M BAAAACCCKKK!!!! Hello my lovely sexy ladies!!!!

It is great to see that everyone was getting their sexy on this past week (and thanks being sexy enough for you and me, cuz I wasn't feeling sexy at all).

m2kjenn - how long do you need your jeans to be?? I ask b/c my sister is 6"1' and she found jeans that were long enough for her at the Buckle. Its a store in the mall (usually). They are expensive but at least you don't have to wait for it to be delivered. She also shops online with this company called Long Elegant Legs. They are expensive too but their lengths for shirts and pants are perfect for her.

choco & songbyrd - YOU GO GIRLS!!!! You two have really been rocking the sexy vibe!!!

nolachick - thanks for adding me as a friend!!!

buggaboo - welcome!!!! You'll love it here.

I would like to start dating. I've actually put that on my prayer list recently for the Lord to give me courage to meet nice men and go out on dates. I'm really shy and don't do well one on one with guys I've just met so its always been hard for me to meet new men. Plus I don't do blind dates or allow people to fix me up (I just don't trust that they will be a good judge of what type of man I'd like to date no matter how many times I tell them.) Anyway, I'm going to get my sexy on today by working out. I've been off for a week and it's time for me to get back on it!!!

Have a great day ladies!!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    I wore my cute little workout clothes to the gym today and felt extremely sexy even though there weren't any cute guys there, what's up with that??????? Since I've been working from home the last month it's hard to come across any people from the opposite gender. I continued to get my sexy on today by coming home, taking a nice hot shower and putting on some cute little lounging clothes. Now it's off to do my work. Have a great day.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    I have a BIG grin on my face this morning b/c while shopping in the grocery store this morning not only was I approached but I also exchanged numbers with a gentleman. I can not recall the last time a man has approached me b/c I'm told quite frequently that I look unapproachable or mean. I'm not sure where all that comes from but I've been told by many (men and women) so it's something I've been working on. Although I thought I looked a HOT *kitten* MESS because I had just left boot camp he apparently though otherwise. All I could think to myself was if he's interested w/me looking like this then wait til he sees me in my skinny jeans, fitting shirt and 4 in pumps.....WATCH OUT NOW!!!!!

Workout is complete for the day. I burned at least 500 calories at boot camp today so I'm excited.

Have a great day.
  • nolachick
    Options
    I have a BIG grin on my face this morning b/c while shopping in the grocery store this morning not only was I approached but I also exchanged numbers with a gentleman. I can not recall the last time a man has approached me b/c I'm told quite frequently that I look unapproachable or mean. I'm not sure where all that comes from but I've been told by many (men and women) so it's something I've been working on. Although I thought I looked a HOT *kitten* MESS because I had just left boot camp he apparently though otherwise. All I could think to myself was if he's interested w/me looking like this then wait til he sees me in my skinny jeans, fitting shirt and 4 in pumps.....WATCH OUT NOW!!!!!

Workout is complete for the day. I burned at least 500 calories at boot camp today so I'm excited.

Have a great day.

That's awesome choco! He better watch out! haha. When you are comfortable in your own skin you can look sexy in anything :smile:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Choco - that is soooo great - Congrats.

Ya know it is kind of funny, when we think we don't look hot, sometimes men do. Just last week I was at a work thing, wearing jeans and a t-shirt (i'm usually a dress up kind of girl) and a guy asked me out. On our date Sat I mentioned how I thought that was funny, and his response was - "I figured if you looked that hot dressed casual then you would be smokin once you dressed up" I love it!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options

Have a great day.

That's awesome choco! He better watch out! haha. When you are comfortable in your own skin you can look sexy in anything :smile:

Thank girlie. The crazy thing is I'm very confident in my appearance but have always been told I look unapproachable. A couple months back while filling out a money order in Walmart a complete stranger (male) said to me and I quote "excuse me ma'am, I don't want any trouble but you look really mean" I looked up and was like "how do I look mean when all i'm doing is filling out a money order and he said "I don't want any trouble but maybe you should smile or something....be happy about filling out the money order". All I could say was "WOW". You never know what kind of vibe you're putting out, so, it's something I've tried to be more aware of. I'm not sure what if anything will happen w/this gentleman but it did feel good.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Choco - that is soooo great - Congrats.

Ya know it is kind of funny, when we think we don't look hot, sometimes men do. Just last week I was at a work thing, wearing jeans and a t-shirt (i'm usually a dress up kind of girl) and a guy asked me out. On our date Sat I mentioned how I thought that was funny, and his response was - "I figured if you looked that hot dressed casual then you would be smokin once you dressed up" I love it!!!

It's the craziest thing. You never really know what men will be attracted to and I guess I can appreciate that b/c I'm feminine but not a girly girl (at least not all the time). I wear heels and things of that nature but feel so much comfortable chilling in jeans and sneakers. Like I said before I'm unsure what if anything will happen w/this gentlemen but I definitely liked the boost it gave me.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

Have a great day.

WOOHOOOOOOO!!! Go Choco!! I agree that when you carry yourself well, you will attract men whether you're dressed up or not! You just exude sexiness. You'll have to let us know how your date goes! :wink:

Last night I surprised my beau with my lingerie...I think his eyes actually popped out of his head lol!!! When he walked in the room he looked like he was about to dive into a big delicious piece of chocolate cake or something. He literally jumped across the room and swept me up and...well the rest is history. I definitely got my sexy on!! Then we watched tv and ate spicy chicken and read about growth hormone and stuff together. Hehe it was awesome. He likes my nerdiness. :love:

This morning I felt really lean...tummy looks flat and my previously tight pants are loooooose!

I'm gonna lift tonight (pull) and do cardio. Can't wait!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options

Have a great day.

WOOHOOOOOOO!!! Go Choco!! I agree that when you carry yourself well, you will attract men whether you're dressed up or not! You just exude sexiness. You'll have to let us know how your date goes! :wink:

Last night I surprised my beau with my lingerie...I think his eyes actually popped out of his head lol!!! When he walked in the room he looked like he was about to dive into a big delicious piece of chocolate cake or something. He literally jumped across the room and swept me up and...well the rest is history. I definitely got my sexy on!! Then we watched tv and ate spicy chicken and read about growth hormone and stuff together. Hehe it was awesome. He likes my nerdiness. :love:

This morning I felt really lean...tummy looks flat and my previously tight pants are loooooose!

YOU GO, YOU LIL NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!!. If that's not getting your sexy on then I don't know what is. I'm a long, long ways from that type of sexy but I'm glad to read others are not..........LOL
  • nolachick
    Options

you go girl! I wanna surprise my boo with some new lingerie, but I think I'll wait until I hit the big 2-0 when I think I'll be much more comfortable in it. but hell even now, I'm feeling pretty sexy just looking in the mirror in my undies :)

keep it sexy gurl!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options

you go girl! I wanna surprise my boo with some new lingerie, but I think I'll wait until I hit the big 2-0 when I think I'll be much more comfortable in it. but hell even now, I'm feeling pretty sexy just looking in the mirror in my undies :)

keep it sexy gurl!

Hey ms. girlie, at least you have a boo... I can't even recall how long its been since I've called someone my boo.

Ladies please continue to get your sexy on, it's very inspiring.
  • nolachick
    Options
    Choco - I dunno if this is good or bad but I have almost always been in a relationship. hahaha. my mom says since I was a little girl I had a different little boyfriend in every grade. hahahaha soo funny. My current boo is very sweet and I care for him a lot, we have been together for over a year and a half now , but we are very different and sometimes I think that maybe we are not meant for each other. Don't get me wrong he is wonderful but I think we want different things in life. sigh
    Maybe I'm old fashioned but I think that if you don't see a future with someone you shouldn't stay with them. Or maybe that comes from me not wanting to waste my time again cuz before him I had a bf of 6 years who claimed he loved me and wanted to marry me and that ended pretty badly. Haha the only good thing that came out of that is that I lost 20lbs after that break up hehe. Don't worry I was eating well but I was also working out like crazy!

Oh well, we'll see what the future brings. But I think it's very sexy that you are an independent single woman and don't need to rely on a man to make u happy or to validate yourself! :glasses:

oh and a lotta ppl used to tell me also that I'm not very approachable but it was really me being shy. Since highschool I have become very outgoing and friendly and just happy in general so I'm usually smiling a lot and cracking jokes. the money order story was kinda funny - sounds like something someone would have told me. hehe
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Choco - YOU GO GIRL!!!!! I'm so glad for you. I don't know what it is about when we feel that we don't look our best men think we look great. Either way, I hope you go out and have a great time!! I know what you mean about men saying you look unapproachable because you look mean, I've gotten that a lot in my life too. Usually it is said to me when I'm in the middle of something. Sometimes I'm "looking mean" and don't even know it. Oh well, i figure if the guy was really interested me looking mean wouldn't stop him.

Songbyrd - YOu go girl with your sexy undies!!!! I'm glad you had a great night!! :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Choco - I dunno if this is good or bad but I have almost always been in a relationship. hahaha. my mom says since I was a little girl I had a different little boyfriend in every grade. hahahaha soo funny. My current boo is very sweet and I care for him a lot, we have been together for over a year and a half now , but we are very different and sometimes I think that maybe we are not meant for each other. Don't get me wrong he is wonderful but I think we want different things in life. sigh
    Maybe I'm old fashioned but I think that if you don't see a future with someone you shouldn't stay with them. Or maybe that comes from me not wanting to waste my time again cuz before him I had a bf of 6 years who claimed he loved me and wanted to marry me and that ended pretty badly. Haha the only good thing that came out of that is that I lost 20lbs after that break up hehe. Don't worry I was eating well but I was also working out like crazy!

Oh well, we'll see what the future brings. But I think it's very sexy that you are an independent single woman and don't need to rely on a man to make u happy or to validate yourself! :glasses:

oh and a lotta ppl used to tell me also that I'm not very approachable but it was really me being shy. Since highschool I have become very outgoing and friendly and just happy in general so I'm usually smiling a lot and cracking jokes. the money order story was kinda funny - sounds like something someone would have told me. hehe

Well I don't think you're old fashion, it really depends on what you're looking for in a relationship. I'm about to be 37, so, I'm truly not dating, just to have someone buy me dinner or take me to a movie b/c I can do that myself (and I do), so, for me if I didn't see a future I would have to end it. My favorite line is "I don't want to waste your time or mine" and I keep it moving. I am a very independent woman, with no children who is truly loving life, however, there are times when I desire a companion. My time will arrive (that I'm sure of, it may not be when I want it but it's going to be when GOD says I'm ready) so until then I'm going to keep doing me and having fun doing it too.

If you're looking for a future then you may need to re-evaluate where the relationship is going but if you just want to have fun and have someone you care about to enjoy the time with then there's nothing wrong with that either. I truly believe that each person has to decide what's best for them.
  • nolachick
    Options
    you are right. I'm only 23 so I'm in no rush to get married, but I do want a family in the future. I guess I am having a lot of pressure from my family with the whole marriage thing - which I don't understand becuz my sister got married at 27 and my brother at 25 and they were told they were too young to get married.

I don't think I'm wasting my time cuz we love each other very much and are very happy but sometimes my family makes me feel like he is wasting my time. I don't see what the rush is. I only just graduated college in May and just started my first real job in August. Or maybe they ( my mom and 1 of my brothers) are just pushing the issue becuz they are really old fashioned - my parents only dated for 6 months when they got married n have been together for 30+ yrs.

sigh :frown: ....just venting
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    you are right. I'm only 23 so I'm in no rush to get married, but I do want a family in the future. I guess I am having a lot of pressure from my family with the whole marriage thing - which I don't understand becuz my sister got married at 27 and my brother at 25 and they were told they were too young to get married.

I don't think I'm wasting my time cuz we love each other very much and are very happy but sometimes my family makes me feel like he is wasting my time. I don't see what the rush is. I only just graduated college in May and just started my first real job in August. Or maybe they ( my mom and 1 of my brothers) are just pushing the issue becuz they are really old fashioned - my parents only dated for 6 months when they got married n have been together for 30+ yrs.

sigh :frown: ....just venting

I can't imagine what that must feel like....I mean that's a lot of pressure. It's better to wait now and be sure then to rush and be divorces later, so, if you and your boo are on the same page in the relationship then I say you're good. I've never had the family pressure stuff. My family knows not to come at me like that, so, they never really questioned any decisions I've made in relationships or otherwise. They're very supportive but know not to get too involved and offer a lot of advice b/c the bottomline is I'm gonna do what I want to do....LOL

Enjoy your relationship girl and let the chips fall where they may. Now if later, you begin feeling different then address. I'm not an advocate of staying in a relationship where people are not happy.
  • passionhi
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!!! GO LADIES!!!!!!! GET UR SEXY ON, GET YOUR SEXY ON!!!!

You ladies are really doing it, exchanging numbers, lingerie, and "boos". LOL I luv it!! keep it up ladies.