How do you make friends/support system on here?I

Options

Replies

• lee2012w
    lee2012w Posts: 10
    Options
    I added you. i have only been on here a few days myself :)
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • losecandy
    losecandy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm starting my journey by asking for help this time.I. started diets before lost weight, then baam I put on all the weight plus more. I gave up for a while. The health problems need attention.
  • Aventuria
    Options
    I'd love to be your MFP friend!
    The good thing about that is, that we can see each others diaries and exercises and therefore I am always happy if somebody tells me if I do something wrong. :laugh:
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    Anyone on here can feel free to add me =) im always here to offer encouragement & support!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Login to MFP every day.

Happy to be added as a friend whenever anyone feels the need.

Jim
  • jjburdick
    jjburdick Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way you are feeling right now. In fact I posted a message to find friends for support.
    I had a few people friend me. It seemed to help for roughly a week, until I was commenting on everyone of the people who friended me and found that No One was actually commenting on what I had done. It became very frustrating to me to hear about their kids, husband, family, work. etc.
    I am the type of person that wants, needs, and loves the support, to hear great job from someone that is fighting this battle along with me.
    All in All I will be here for you as I still have to lose more weight, and would like it if you would add me to your friends list
    thanks JJ
  • lose3stone
    lose3stone Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me too......
  • jayp74
    jayp74 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can add me, been here a few months and aint got any friends :(
  • sleepy_mum
    sleepy_mum Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've only rejoined two days ago and am also keen to get and give some support - it's a lot easier when you're not trying to do it all on your own! So please feel free to add me too. Especailly if you've got a fair bit to lose as I'm going to be here a while :-)

Sarah
    x
  • pjaniram
    pjaniram Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am trying to figure out the same thing! Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone else looking for friends too!
  • pjaniram
    pjaniram Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • missyahad
    Options
    Hello everyone. Id like to make some friends on here. Could really do with motivation and help when i lose track. So girlies lets b friends :0))
  • amvh2008
    amvh2008 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site myself, and absolutely LOVE it! Very addicting, in a VERY good way :) Please add me, support to and from others is always a beautiful thing.

21748081.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. I like watching other people's goals and recipe ideas.
  • KAZBANGWALLOP42
    Options
    IF YOU CLICK ON THE PERSONS PICTURE IT WILL BRING UP AN OPTION TO SEND THEM A FRIEND REQUEST, IT SENDS THEM A MESSAGE IF THEY SAY YES, THEY WILL BE ADDED ONTO YOUR FRIENDS LIST
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Visit the community tab. Read. Post. When you like a comment from somebody, send a friend request.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    When I started, I already knew a few people and I started there. As I began posting more in the forums, people gravitated to me and I gravitated to other people and just like in the real world, we became friends.
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I log in daily and offer support/motivation to my active mfp's. We can all use a little more support and motivation along the way. Good luck!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I signed up 4 days ago. I've been logging my food and exercise faithfully. Other than that I have been wandering around aimlessly. I'm wondering how one goes about making friends/support system on here. Right now I'm wondering why I signed up. I can do this alone without a support system. Then I realize I've been trying this alone for years and I'm not making any progress. So I'm reaching out. If you think you might be able to help out let me know!!

You build a support system by doing exactly what you're doing! Good luck!!