Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Nude in the locker room??

Options

Replies

• j_wilson2012
    Options
    This just proves how society (at least in the US) has made us insecure about being naked around other people. We came into the world naked and we'll go out naked! I do have to say I got some good laughs reading through this thread!

So will your funeral be open casket?
  • Here2GetFit
    Options
    This just proves how society (at least in the US) has made us insecure about being naked around other people. We came into the world naked and we'll go out naked! I do have to say I got some good laughs reading through this thread!

So will your funeral be open casket?

FTW
  • Here2GetFit
    Options
    As unpleasant as it is to encounter an old man blow drying his sagging nuts, that isn't my most uncomfortable locker room moment. I crossed paths with my neighbor in the gym locker room. Seeing male neighbors nude is not on my wish list.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Modest is hottest :wink:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Seriously who cares... its a freakin locker room ... I guess maybe I grew up a LOOONG time ago when dudes didn't care about being seen naked and stuff. Hell superglue on a bench and a pair of bare butt cheeks was a common prank... towel whips... so goin to the gym and seein it pffft ... please I was in the Army, I've seen worse. If you're that insecure or disheartened by seein someone 'naked' in a 'locker room' at a 'gym' than don't go in there. Wear your gym clothes to the gym, and shower when you get home.

Just saying.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I've never understood why so many people are uncomfortable with nudity. Who cares? We're all adults, we've all seen naked people before. Sure, some naked bodies aren't as attractive as others but some people have really ugly faces and no one asks them to cover it with a paper bag!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Seriously who cares... its a freakin locker room ... I guess maybe I grew up a LOOONG time ago when dudes didn't care about being seen naked and stuff. Hell superglue on a bench and a pair of bare butt cheeks was a common prank... towel whips... so goin to the gym and seein it pffft ... please I was in the Army, I've seen worse. If you're that insecure or disheartened by seein someone 'naked' in a 'locker room' at a 'gym' than don't go in there. Wear your gym clothes to the gym, and shower when you get home.

Just saying.
    You Sir get a standing (naked) ovation
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    It doesn't bother me! The people that change in the little private rooms make me laugh though.

that's me :cry:
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    doesn't bother me.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    What we need here is more cowbell. And coed locker rooms. Hellooooooooo Nurse.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I'm a old man so I can dry my balls in the air hand dryer
    OMG... I must be an old man :laugh:

I use the hair-dryer to take the damp off... then again, I'm a bit of a hairy bear :wink:

I've never understood this embarrassment about being naked... we've all got bodies... all different shapes and sizes... but all perfectly natural. :happy:
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    It's a locker room. As long as they are minding their own business why should it matter?

Yes

^ this, its what the locker rooms are for.
  • timborn12
    timborn12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's a shame that some people have such a hangup about it. We are all human. I am not ashamed of any of my body parts. I think it was Jennifer Lopez who said "if you don't like it, don't look at it"!!!
  • Joshilator0524
    Joshilator0524 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    can't stand it....you turn a corner and BAM right in your face.....ughhhhhhhh :noway:

but thats what a locker room is for ....lol
    Exactly
  • Joshilator0524
    Options
    I'm okay with it, when it's necessary. The nudity in between changing from one thing to another, or going to/coming out of the shower is fine. It's the excessive ones that stay nude for substantial amounts of time and just seem to... hang out like that... THAT bothers me a bit. No, you don't have to stand totally in the buff in front of the mirror while you blow-dry your hair for 20 minutes. No, you don't have to sit your bare as on the change room bench and just stare into space for several minutes, or chat with a friend.

I do feel uncomfortable about my own nudity sometimes, at the local pool change room. It's when there are little girls going in there to change, without their guardian. I'm just wary of seeming like a perv around any kids, because some look uncomfortable around naked "old" ladies... while others are completely oblivious to it and will interact with you. I've had a girl of about 9-10 just come up to me and ask me if I could figure out how to tie her slightly complicated swimsuit top for her, and I was topless. Had to excuse myself for a second to throw my towel around my neck and cover the girls. I just never know the parents' stance on the nudity, and everyone is more cautious these days about looking like a paedophile. That said, there IS a "family" change room they could go to, as well as stalls in the change rooms, so I guess they could go that route if it were really a concern. I just like to err on the side of caution.

Oh, and this thread reminds me (courtesy of www.theoatmeal.com):

2cdaezm.png]
    BWAHAHAHA ROFL!!!!
  • Joshilator0524
    Options
    I'd be more comfortable in a co-ed room naked then a single sex room. Girls are mean.

I concur
    i am in on the whole coed locker rooms!
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I can't wait until I'm a old man so I can dry my balls in the air hand dryer

I don't care who you are that was funny right there LOL
  • Joshilator0524
    Options
    I might need to clarify, of coarse there is a point of being naked in the locker room at some point, but I am against the guys that dont care and act like they are in their own bathroom at home. They get naked and get in the sauna, they are naked and stand in front of the only Fan in the Locker room. hahaha you dont know until you have seen it. I just opened a thread, I wont stop working out and showering, but if one more guy drops trou when standing a foot away from me as I am tying my shoes will get straight up decked!
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    I wish I had the confidence to walk around nude in the locker room.

Cheers to all that do!
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Last week a lady was blow drying her hair beside me completely naked. I had a tshirt and panties on. She then proceeded to blow dry her foo-fa hair (which was bush city).

I gagged, put down my dryer in case she had used it the day before on her nether regions and left with half wet hair. YUCK.

Oh.Em.Gee. I would have died.

Ya know, it's funny about the America vs. everywhere else discussion. I don't mind nudity. Been to topless beaches... Own a wicked weasel bikini (and have worn it in public. lol) and I generally think people are too uptight about seeing nakedness. But, with that said, I still don't like the nasties in the gym hangin out naked forever. Don't care if you're naked to and from the shower or changing or whatever, but that's enough. I already said that, but I wanted to reiterate as I'm headed to the gym here shortly. :laugh: