Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Nude in the locker room??

Options

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    It's a locker room. People are supposed to be nude. But have a little bit of shame. When you get out of the shower, cover yourself with a towel. When you get to your locker, immediately put your bra and panties on. There is no need to be butt naked for 45 minutes.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I once had a naked woman ask me if I had an extra tampon. Yes. As a matter of fact, I DID look at the floor between her feet.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I once had a naked woman ask me if I had an extra tampon. Yes. As a matter of fact, I DID look at the floor between her feet.

Sooo....you going to leave us hanging? Or did you see some blood?!??!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Sooo....you going to leave us hanging? Or did you see some blood?!??!

I did not, but I got away quickly, because I wasn't carrying.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Hey can you pick up my soap?
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just avert your eyes if you don't want to see it:noway: .....but not TOO much. :wink: I was trying so hard to not look at the naked lady walking in front of me that when she bent over I didn't notice kept walking and....my sweat towel got stuck in her crack :blushing: I did not know what to do so I just yanked it away. Boy she was maaaaad.:mad:

LMAO That's priceless... I needed that laugh. :laugh:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am all about being nude anywhere and everywhere it is allowed. That being said I don't walk around nude in the locker room. I come in my gym clothes and leave in them or I change into them from my work clothes then leave in them. A body is that. A damn body. We all have one.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Noway...I don't walk around naked. That's just irresponsible.

Cuz the most effective way to air dry is to run around naked. So I run.

LMAO! :tongue:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    No problem with being naked. Just wrap a towel around your waist when you,re going to be standing at the sink brushing or shaving. Also, HURRY UP! What is all the lingering and hanging out naked all about!?
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    im a grower not a shower so I feel kinda bad
  • MrsB724
    MrsB724 Posts: 247
    Options
    I like to chub up first then walk around the locker room. Make conversation with the guy next to you, etc. It's hilarious to see the reactions!

Holy hell....this is the first time in a long time that I have laughed out loud at a thread in the forums. Thank you for that Sofaking....hats off to you.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I'm a old man so I can dry my balls in the air hand dryer

Crap guess that means i am old
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    It doesn't bother me! The people that change in the little private rooms make me laugh though.

This
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    One thing I HATE about the YMCA is the naked old ladies walking around the locker room.

This^^^ Haha
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Not that big of a deal.

Unless... it's your professor. Which happens around my gym and pool allll the time. Aaaawkward.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    One thing I HATE about the YMCA is the naked old ladies walking around the locker room.

HAHAHA!!! I have a good story about this.... I have a set of twins and I had them in swim lessons when they were infants (3 months) and I would put the towels on the floor and get them changed and ready in the change room. The old ladies were just finishing their class when I was getting my little ladies ready.... well, they would all stand around me, NAKED in awe admiring my babies. I could never look up because you could imagine :embarassed: ... it was seriously hilarious but so uncomfortable. I do not know to this day what their faces look like :laugh: (I eventually started making my way to the enclosed change area because it was just too much!!)
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    It's a locker room. People are supposed to be nude. But have a little bit of shame. When you get out of the shower, cover yourself with a towel. When you get to your locker, immediately put your bra and panties on. There is no need to be butt naked for 45 minutes.

^^ This, I see nothing wrong with showering naked in a locker room. But It's quite disturbing when random naked people try to make conversation with me with no clothes on, Especially when they are dried off and have no need to be naked.
  • ScottyV013
    Options
    this thread should never die...just saying lol
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Americans are prudes.

Especially the women.

The end.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Americans are prudes.

Especially the women.

The end.

Thanks for compiling millions of people of diverse backgrounds and beliefs into one opinion. You just made yourself look like a twit.