Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Nude in the locker room??

Options

Replies

• iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    The nudity doesn't bother me but the germs do. i'm known for carrying around a can of lysol :)
  • darias_mommy
    darias_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I'm a old man so I can dry my balls in the air hand dryer
    Bwahahaha! Dude you just made my day! I work in a Wellness center so about 50% of our members (8000) are seniors. Classic.

hahahaha- so freaking funny! Guys have it easy.

There's a lady in my gym who talks naked on her phone with a towel on her head and NOTHING else. It is sickening and she bends over and her butt is all discolored- no i can't look away. ewwwwwww cover yourself people!!!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I have no need to be in a locker room since my workout gym is in the neighborhood and I change and shower at home. However, I am completely baffled that people are bothered by naked people in a locker room.
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!! :wink:
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I love seeing naked woman in the locker room ... 84% sure i may be a lesbian lol ..#somthingtothinkabout

#didyouseriouslyjusthashtagsomethingonmfp

#yes
    ... i even do it in real life by making a peace sign on both hands and crossing them .. i ALSO say LOL in real life .. like .. elle-oh-elle

I so do the LOL when I am speaking to people. I also say "that's so funny" with a straight face when something is hilarious.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I like to chub up first then walk around the locker room. Make conversation with the guy next to you, etc. It's hilarious to see the reactions!

BAhaha! Love that!! :laugh:
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I don't mind it. But then again, lady parts are FAR better looking than man parts.

Amen!
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Just avert your eyes if you don't want to see it:noway: .....but not TOO much. :wink: I was trying so hard to not look at the naked lady walking in front of me that when she bent over I didn't notice kept walking and....my sweat towel got stuck in her crack :blushing: I did not know what to do so I just yanked it away. Boy she was maaaaad.:mad:

*dies laughing!!*
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    )Personally, I hate it, I wish people would respect the fact that not everyone wants to see you naked in a room full of dudes.

I think someone is so far in the closet, he found his Christmas presents...

I just laughed so hard I alot peed myself.
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    I don't mind it. But then again, lady parts are FAR better looking than man parts.

Amen!

you would know haha
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I'm a old man so I can dry my balls in the air hand dryer
    *sigh* Yet another please that, as a woman, will be denied to me.

FML. :bigsmile:
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    can't stand it....you turn a corner and BAM right in your face.....ughhhhhhhh :noway:

but thats what a locker room is for ....lol
  • mmaboydwechanged
    Options
    Nothing worse then seeing some old dude butt *kitten* naked shaving in front of the mirror..lol
  • cal_73
    cal_73 Posts: 77
    Options
    I love hanging out with the naked old dudes in the YMCA. I might be a nudist at heart - I find it very liberating.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I don't mind it. I do it! That is what locker rooms are for o.O am i supposed to change in the bathroom stall so no one sees?
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    there is a lady at my gym who is probably around 75 (props to her for working out so often!!) but she is constantly in the locker room naked. sitting on the benches naked. washing her hands naked. talking to people naked. im happy she is so comfortable with her body, but one time her saggy boob touched me! ugh. its just weird.

Oh to be 20 again. Secure in the belief that *my boobs* would be miraculously exempt from the processes of both ageing and gravity.....

:-D
  • barbie_g1rl
    Options
    there is a lady at my gym who is probably around 75 (props to her for working out so often!!) but she is constantly in the locker room naked. sitting on the benches naked. washing her hands naked. talking to people naked. im happy she is so comfortable with her body, but one time her saggy boob touched me! ugh. its just weird.

lol im sorry this made me giggle so much u poor thing xx
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with being naked in the locker room. I don't walk around naked but I get dressed in front of my locker after I took a shower so yes, I might be in my birthday suit for a couple minutes.

(On a side note: I'm European, we're known for being very open towards nudity :bigsmile: )
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    It is one thing to change and have fleeting moments of necessary nudity. It is quite another to walk around buck *kitten* naked and do your makeup, have a long chat on your cell, and stand up next to me while I'm sitting on a bench (crotch=eye level.) Some people really are exhibitionists about it. Just put on panties and a bra at least. It's not that hard.
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    If people are cool with being naked I think it's great... the human body is awesome and nothing to be ashamed of. But unfortunately there are sometimes creeps around who are clearly there to show off or just perv on other people.

My take.... If you use a locker room feel free to be naked but just be cool about it ok?!?!?