Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Nude in the locker room??

Options
How comfortable are you about walking around naked in the locker room? (If it was a Co-Ed locker room, I wouldn't mind lol)Personally, I hate it, I wish people would respect the fact that not everyone wants to see you naked in a room full of dudes. What do yall think?

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I don't mind it. But then again, lady parts are FAR better looking than man parts.
  • smaschin
    smaschin Posts: 91
    Options
    The first day in the british parachute regiment we were mad to run the assault course naked wearing a gas mask (respirator) never been shy since....LOL

And cold icy mornings dont do much for your fella ;-)
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I don't go into the locker room except on rare occasion for that very reason.
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    It's a locker room. As long as they are minding their own business why should it matter?
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    It doesn't bother me! The people that change in the little private rooms make me laugh though.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I'm a old man so I can dry my balls in the air hand dryer
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I keep looking up lol. I'm never naked in a locker room.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I don't want to see everyone else's jiggle and they don't need to see mine. Therefore...no. Wear a towel or robe or SOMETHING.
  • J3timez
    J3timez Posts: 35
    Options
    It's a locker room. As long as they are minding their own business why should it matter?

Yes
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    If I'm showering after a workout and before work I don't walk around naked (unless I'm at home of course). I cover myself with a towel, but I do see other women walking around completely naked. I just look the other way. It's whatever. We all have the same parts (not that I want to stare at other people's though...).
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Just avert your eyes if you don't want to see it:noway: .....but not TOO much. :wink: I was trying so hard to not look at the naked lady walking in front of me that when she bent over I didn't notice kept walking and....my sweat towel got stuck in her crack :blushing: I did not know what to do so I just yanked it away. Boy she was maaaaad.:mad:
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Perfectly comfortable, but I've also found it possible to successfully navigate the locker room without staring at other guys' junk.

It's a locker room. People change, and people walk around nude. Doesn't mean you have to look.
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    It doesn't bother me! The people that change in the little private rooms make me laugh though.

why? i know the only reason i go in them is because it gets so crowded at my gym i hate changing while bumping into people with my *kitten*. its not a confidence thing or anything.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    there is a lady at my gym who is probably around 75 (props to her for working out so often!!) but she is constantly in the locker room naked. sitting on the benches naked. washing her hands naked. talking to people naked. im happy she is so comfortable with her body, but one time her saggy boob touched me! ugh. its just weird.

Did she swing around too fast? LOL!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    What's the big deal?

It's a locker room, unless you're showering while clothed there will be nudity at some point between getting out of the shower and into your street clothes. (I realize that some people seem to be exhibitionists but nobody is forcing you to stare at their junk......)
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I'm a old man so I can dry my balls in the air hand dryer

lol i'm a member of a couple of bb forums, and i ALWAYS hear this from the guys!!!! wth ahahahaaa
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I flick their little chubs with my finger.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I like to drop stuff next to guys like you, then turn around and bend over.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    DISGUSTING! How dare people be NUDE! In a LOCKER ROOM! I mean, god gave us Banana Republic so we wouldn't have to be naked!! Personally, I wear skin-colored spandex under all of my clothes so that when I need to change in a locker room, fitting room, or my bedroom, I don't have to expose my nasty, despicable human form to the air! The air doesn't want to touch that grossness!