Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Nude in the locker room??

Options

Replies

• morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    It doesn't bother me! The people that change in the little private rooms make me laugh though.

why? i know the only reason i go in them is because it gets so crowded at my gym i hate changing while bumping into people with my *kitten*. its not a confidence thing or anything.

The people I see coming out of there are just coming out to a big empty area with just me in it. Lifetime has huge locker rooms. I just don't think changing in the little room is necessary because no one at the gym cares what you look like.
  • Starqueg
    Starqueg Posts: 39
    Options
    Meh. I'm rarely naked in the locker room because I don't shower at the gym anymore. It's really not that hard to ignore the people around you, just face your own locker.
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    there is a lady at my gym who is probably around 75 (props to her for working out so often!!) but she is constantly in the locker room naked. sitting on the benches naked. washing her hands naked. talking to people naked. im happy she is so comfortable with her body, but one time her saggy boob touched me! ugh. its just weird.

Did she swing around too fast? LOL!

she was talking to me because she talks to everyone, and she leaned in close to like pat my back haha. and it touched me. weirdest moment.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    guidos-bros-*kitten*-fratboys-just-hanging-out-naked-in-a-locker-room-like-two-regular-bros.gif

I loved that scene!
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I like to chub up first then walk around the locker room. Make conversation with the guy next to you, etc. It's hilarious to see the reactions!
    HAHAHAHA! I was literally laughing out loud.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    It is a locker room, so it is no big deal. Most locker room at a YMCA also have a common shower area.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    The first day in the british parachute regiment we were mad to run the assault course naked wearing a gas mask (respirator) never been shy since....LOL

And cold icy mornings dont do much for your fella ;-)

Oh, sure, it was because it was cold.... :wink: Hahaha! Actually, this made me laugh, and I just had to read it to my co-worker.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    there is a lady at my gym who is probably around 75 (props to her for working out so often!!) but she is constantly in the locker room naked. sitting on the benches naked. washing her hands naked. talking to people naked. im happy she is so comfortable with her body, but one time her saggy boob touched me! ugh. its just weird.

Did she swing around too fast? LOL!

she was talking to me because she talks to everyone, and she leaned in close to like pat my back haha. and it touched me. weirdest moment.

I laughed pretty hard on that one.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    guidos-bros-*kitten*-fratboys-just-hanging-out-naked-in-a-locker-room-like-two-regular-bros.gif

I LOVE that film. Think I love him too
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I consider it a good day when the only penis I see that day is my own.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Meh. I'm rarely naked in the locker room because I don't shower at the gym anymore. It's really not that hard to ignore the people around you, just face your own locker.

I like the shower at the gym better than my shower at home. Plus I can take a shower without hearing "mom? mom? mom? MOM? MOM? I have to poop. I have to tell you something. Mom? MOM?"
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Nobody at my gym does it, not that I've seen anyway. I would probably giggle if I saw someone totally nude. I'm pretty mature about stuff like that LOL
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'll change in the locker room and don't mind getting naked but I won't walk around. I'm not that comfortable with it. But I don't care if someone else does. To each their own I guess. It's not like we haven't seen it before!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    DISGUSTING! How dare people be NUDE! In a LOCKER ROOM! I mean, god gave us Banana Republic so we wouldn't have to be naked!! Personally, I wear skin-colored spandex under all of my clothes so that when I need to change in a locker room, fitting room, or my bedroom, I don't have to expose my nasty, despicable human form to the air! The air doesn't want to touch that grossness!

Right? I don't even like swimming in a pool that someone else swam in. You never know if those molecules of water you just accidently swallowed brushed up on someone else's *kitten* at some point of it being in the pool!
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i think everyone should have the option of being naked everywhere, except in the grocery store.....
  • endureandpersist
    endureandpersist Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Simply gross. I don't want to see anybody's nasty body!
  • MissShancey
    Options
    I love seeing naked woman in the locker room ... 84% sure i may be a lesbian lol ..#somthingtothinkabout
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options
    last thing anybody wants to see in the locker room is spatchcock
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I love seeing naked woman in the locker room ... 84% sure i may be a lesbian lol ..#somthingtothinkabout

#didyouseriouslyjusthashtagsomethingonmfp
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    It's a locker room. Get over it.