Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Nude in the locker room??

Options

Replies

• TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'll walk around in my gitch, but that's as far as I'll go.

I don't want it to be an open invitation to the old ladies with pancake boobs to let it all hang out and make me throw up my protein shake.
  • laurin2010
    Options
    I was never for gettin bare *kitten* in the locker room, undies and bra is as far as I would go!
  • cal_73
    cal_73 Posts: 77
    Options
    I might need to clarify, of coarse there is a point of being naked in the locker room at some point, but I am against the guys that dont care and act like they are in their own bathroom at home. They get naked and get in the sauna, they are naked and stand in front of the only Fan in the Locker room. hahaha you dont know until you have seen it. I just opened a thread, I wont stop working out and showering, but if one more guy drops trou when standing a foot away from me as I am tying my shoes will get straight up decked!

LOL, you don't like seeing nakedness but you're willing to engage in physical conflict with a naked man? Aren't you afraid they will wrestle with you?
  • Joshilator0524
    Joshilator0524 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I might need to clarify, of coarse there is a point of being naked in the locker room at some point, but I am against the guys that dont care and act like they are in their own bathroom at home. They get naked and get in the sauna, they are naked and stand in front of the only Fan in the Locker room. hahaha you dont know until you have seen it. I just opened a thread, I wont stop working out and showering, but if one more guy drops trou when standing a foot away from me as I am tying my shoes will get straight up decked!

LOL, you don't like seeing nakedness but you're willing to engage in physical conflict with a naked man? Aren't you afraid they will wrestle with you?
    ...good point
  • tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This just made me spit my drink out!!!!
  • j_wilson2012
    Options

...good point
    ......pun intended?
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the confidence to walk around nude in the locker room.

Cheers to all that do!
    cheers to being canadian too! :D
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Last week a lady was blow drying her hair beside me completely naked. I had a tshirt and panties on. She then proceeded to blow dry her foo-fa hair (which was bush city).

I gagged, put down my dryer in case she had used it the day before on her nether regions and left with half wet hair. YUCK.

I'm assuming you're referring to her pubic hair? If so, I'm not really sure why blow drying her pubic hair would make you gag. Was the blow dryer actually touching her pubic area? :huh:
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I do not walk around naked and really do not enjoy being subjected to everyone else's junk
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I don't belong to a gym but when I did (when younger) I never went nude in the locker room. Bra and undies for me. I was always afraid of running into someone I knew which would be more than weird. I didn't judge those that went nude but I didn't go out of my way to hold a conversation with them either...too strange. LOL.
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I exercise during lunch time at work. I figure everyone is in the same boat with regard to the locker room. No big deal .... except this one guy who is a bit unusual... He is always doing naked jumping jacks. It is a small room and I am not able to get far enough away.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    The only people I've seen naked in the locker room really should not be
  • SkinnyChemicals
    Options
    Oh noes a human body.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    my amusement comes in the thought that so many people are still homophobic but will still be the guy walking around the locker room naked in front of strangers.
    Today I went to the gym, turned the corner into the locker room to get a full view of a 6 foot tall, very doughy, very hairy dude with what appeared to be an acorn poking out of a crotch fro, If I were him, I'd be less inclined to be showing off the goods straight or gay

Very unpleasant visual image (shudder). When I was around 15 years old, I would go walking for a few miles around my neighborhood. One house I used to pass by always had the front living room window curtains open with a view to the kitchen. More than once, I saw a guy standing in the kitchen completely naked - saw EVERYTHING. Did I mention this happened more than once??? I was such a naive prude then, too. It freaked me out. :embarassed:
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I assume most people are not in the locker room to be put on display. They are there to shower and change. I don't think it is a big deal if they make small talk while showering or dressing. If kids of the oposite sex are allowed in the lockerroom, I would want to make sure everyone is covered up. You wouldn't want a student of yours seeing you in your birthday suit.

As far as the sauna goes. As long as they sit on a towel, it is no big deal.
  • I always run around the locker room naked... I ran around the school gym naked once too, but that's cause my girlfriend hid my clothes. lol. It was AWESOME! XD
  • ddaubach
    Options
    Really? It's a locker room. It is a place that is designed so that you can be naked. Saying that you shouldn't walk be naked or walk around naked in the locker room is like saying that you cannot be naked in your own home. I'm in the gym almost every day, and walk around naked every time I am there. Granted, most of it is walking back and forth from the shower, but still. There are sometimes that I see guys that I know and I will stand there and talk with them. They don't mind and 99% of the time, they are naked too. Granted, if I am going to sit down somewhere or if I need to shave, I will throw my underwear on (sometimes I don't, just depends on home crowded it is). People should get over the whole stigma of being naked. You are who you are, own it.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    I can't wait until I'm a old man so I can dry my balls in the air hand dryer

:laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    One of the stipulations of my Parole prohibit me from entering the locker room.