Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Nude in the locker room??

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    @Kristina4889

Excellent first post Kristina

MV5BMjA3NDI0Mzc5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzA5OTIyMDE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

And a threadsurrection first post too.
    Totally not a troll move.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    I'd be all awkwarded out. I still put on undies in the shower and THEN I walk out of it. People's eyes do tend to wander...

Snap_SNEWJo3dA213282116.png

I can't get dry trying to towel off inside the shower. Too much steam and heat in that area. I wrap my towel around me and towel dry outside my locker.

Ah, I knew that issue as well. Solved that with the huge air hand dryers hanging from the walls. Those things were powerful. Just stand there in flipflops and dry off the undies without having to feel weird. Plus, dry your hair in the process. Win win lol
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    My policy is to be naked for as short of a duration as possible in the locker room, as I don't consider it a naked mingling / lounging environment. Get undressed from your street clothes, get dressed in your gym clothes shortly thereafter. Get undressed from your gym clothes, wrap yourself in a towel, travel to the shower. Hang up your towel, shower, dry yourself, wrap yourself in a towel, travel back to your locker. Remove your towel and put on your street clothes. People that use the the locker room as a platform to be an exhibitionist are creepy.

This, with the exception that I will only do a quick dry inside the shower to get the bulk of the water. I still have to dry more when I get to my locker room where it is typically cooler.

Yesterday when I finished my workout, there was a guy sitting naked on the bench texting someone. UGH!!!

You are still advancing the process of getting ready, so engaging in another dry-off is in-bounds! If someone is gratuitously naked, ie, like just brushing their teeth, text messaging, or snapping their buddy in the *kitten* with their towel when nakedness is not necessary, they have some sort of fetish.

I was in the military and spent more time than I care to remember around naked dudes, it isn't like I have hangups, it is more of a courtesy thing in the civilian world where people aren't herded together and forced to shower, lol.
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I don't care. Back in germany we even took showers together in the gym in a big common shower room and EVERYONE was naked in the locker room. Always have to laugh when I see curtains here everywhere in the shower room. But its just a different country and things are different.
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Hell no too self conscious
    Mastered the art of changing all your kit under a giant t shirt long time ago
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    This used to be a HUGE issue for me. I didn't mind anyone else strutting their stuff, but I felt way to uncomfortable to do so. Now, I go so early and am on a mission to hurry and shower and get ready for work that I disregard the fact that there are people around me. It's a bit of an insecurity issue, personally. But I'm getting over it. I mean, people gotta get changed somehow and not everyone likes to struggle with holding a wet towel around their waist/body as they do so.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I don't care. Back in germany we even took showers together in the gym in a big common shower room and EVERYONE was naked in the locker room. Always have to laugh when I see curtains here everywhere in the shower room. But its just a different country and things are different.

Our big gym downtown has a communal shower and I have no issues using it if the three curtained stalls are in use.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Ok I don't walk around naked in the locker room but I do change into my gym clothes. Well I use to until my gym started teaching swim lessons to little kids and I was in mid change when a mother with two young boys, young but old enough to be aware, came in and hung out in the locker room. Talk about awkward. Especially when one of those boys was staring at me. I look at the mom and just say "really!?" Since then, I change in a stall because of this
  • spinrunnersarah
    spinrunnersarah Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Penises
  • Lo0BLu
    Lo0BLu Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Seriously laughing so hard at this thread.
    It's odd for me. Seems cultural. In Europe most spas are naked. So everyone is in the saunas and steam rooms naked. It does seem more awkward being naked in England. Not naked in an English spa obviously, that would just be so so wrong
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Ok I don't walk around naked in the locker room but I do change into my gym clothes. Well I use to until my gym started teaching swim lessons to little kids and I was in mid change when a mother with two young boys, young but old enough to be aware, came in and hung out in the locker room. Talk about awkward. Especially when one of those boys was staring at me. I look at the mom and just say "really!?" Since then, I change in a stall because of this

I had a similar situation at my prior gym where a dad brought his young daughter into the men's locker room. Some people just shouldn't breed.
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    Penises

You mean you have encountered chicks with ***** ?
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Once at the YMCA... I can't even finish the story. Just horrible.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »

not as bad as having to open a locker on the bottom and getting up into a sack of balls in your face...never went back to the gym
  • Peter_Brady
    Options

not as bad as having to open a locker on the bottom and getting up into a sack of balls in your face...never went back to the gym

61087295.jpg
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options

Lmao!!!!! I hope your mouth was closed :p

• upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Played hockey and football for years so I don't even think about it. You work out, you need to shower and clean up after. It is way too hard to take a shower with clothes on.
  • spinrunnersarah
    spinrunnersarah Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Onetime the whole football team wanted to bang me :(
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Not a fan. I once saw this old dude drying his balllsack with the hand dryer.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Lmao!!!!! I hope your mouth was closed :p

61087295.jpg

I fell back and just got up, didnt shower i just went straight home, cancelled my memebership screw that.

Btw i love Beavis and Butthead, i have three shirts that i need to fold actually..