Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Nude in the locker room??

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Simply gross. I don't want to see anybody's nasty body!

Then don't look? Very easy.

Seriously, I do not understand how people are abhorred by parts that everyone has. You've seen them all many times so what is the big f-ing deal. We are all human.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    lol...There is an old dude looks about 80, that comes out of the shower walks around talks to everybody. Body parts are a lot lower than they use to be but it doesn't bother him. But when your *kitten* looks like melting candle wax, then I believe I would put a towel on. Plus he lays his junk up on the counter and leans in towards the mirror because he can't see good when combing his hair. Funny old man, hope I'm like him when I get that old. Ha ha ha
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just avert your eyes if you don't want to see it:noway: .....but not TOO much. :wink: I was trying so hard to not look at the naked lady walking in front of me that when she bent over I didn't notice kept walking and....my sweat towel got stuck in her crack :blushing: I did not know what to do so I just yanked it away. Boy she was maaaaad.:mad:

Literally LOL'd. The people in my office are staring at me :laugh:
  • Kristina4889
    Kristina4889 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I personally don't think it's a big deal. I am so sweaty after my workouts that I don't waste time to strip down to my birthday suit as soon as I get back to my locker. it feels good to get all those wet, stinky clothes off and rid myself of that ever present panty wedge that my butt seems to deem so necessary the entire workout. Lol. I walk to the showers in the buff but that's only because I don't want to get my towel all stinky by wrapping it around my sweaty body. The showers are communal anyways and anyone can see them as they go to the stalls and sinks. I figure, who cares, they're gonna see my naked butt anyways, might as well be an adult about it and not try and cover up like I'm a shy little school girl (which many grown women still do).
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    @Kristina4889

Excellent first post Kristina

MV5BMjA3NDI0Mzc5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzA5OTIyMDE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
  • _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I like to walk around the locker room and slap people on the back with it.
  • LindsayB072
    LindsayB072 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I never go naked in a locker room. That being said, I don't care if others do. You do you, boo boo.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    After all of my years in the military, no, it doesn't bother me.
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I dont have a problem with it in general. I use a towel, to and from the shower. The only time I was freaked out was when a guy was using a hair dryer to dry his junk.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I love being naked. Yes, I'm a bit self centered, I like to look at myself in the giant mirrors that I don't have at home. But in the locker room, I am aware of others. I'm not going to go out of my way to cover up the goods but I'll at least be quick about it and not walk around totally naked. I love naked though, other people naked too. Not even sexually, I just think it's awesome no matter what.
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    madmags wrote: »
    I dont have a problem with it in general. I use a towel, to and from the shower. The only time I was freaked out was when a guy was using a hair dryer to dry his junk.

Yeah, unfortunately I've seen that many times. I personally don't need a hair dryer, but if I did I would take my own to the gym.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    How comfortable are you about walking around naked in the locker room? (If it was a Co-Ed locker room, I wouldn't mind lol)Personally, I hate it, I wish people would respect the fact that not everyone wants to see you naked in a room full of dudes. What do yall think?

Based on the fact that you don't even have a Profile pic, I would surmise that you are uncomfortable with it. I could care less who sees me in the locker room. Just don't point and giggle.

• Peter_Brady
    Options
    @TheRoadDog

This is a Zombie Thread
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'd be all awkwarded out. I still put on undies in the shower and THEN I walk out of it. People's eyes do tend to wander...

Snap_SNEWJo3dA213282116.png
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Nah it's only about a 5 minute drive from the gym to my house. I'll go get naked and do my shower thing at my house.
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    I'd be all awkwarded out. I still put on undies in the shower and THEN I walk out of it. People's eyes do tend to wander...

Snap_SNEWJo3dA213282116.png

I can't get dry trying to towel off inside the shower. Too much steam and heat in that area. I wrap my towel around me and towel dry outside my locker.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    My policy is to be naked for as short of a duration as possible in the locker room, as I don't consider it a naked mingling / lounging environment. Get undressed from your street clothes, get dressed in your gym clothes shortly thereafter. Get undressed from your gym clothes, wrap yourself in a towel, travel to the shower. Hang up your towel, shower, dry yourself, wrap yourself in a towel, travel back to your locker. Remove your towel and put on your street clothes. People that use the the locker room as a platform to be an exhibitionist are creepy.
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    My policy is to be naked for as short of a duration as possible in the locker room, as I don't consider it a naked mingling / lounging environment. Get undressed from your street clothes, get dressed in your gym clothes shortly thereafter. Get undressed from your gym clothes, wrap yourself in a towel, travel to the shower. Hang up your towel, shower, dry yourself, wrap yourself in a towel, travel back to your locker. Remove your towel and put on your street clothes. People that use the the locker room as a platform to be an exhibitionist are creepy.

This, with the exception that I will only do a quick dry inside the shower to get the bulk of the water. I still have to dry more when I get to my locker room where it is typically cooler.

Yesterday when I finished my workout, there was a guy sitting naked on the bench texting someone. UGH!!!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I don't care, though some dude ninja'd a naked pic of me. Not cool...