Need to Vent!!! I THINK I LOVE MY HUSBAND

Options

Replies

• caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My husband is the same exact way... I have to beg for it, and still get rejected. I just gave up, and now he seems to beg me for it. :laugh:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I will honestly never understand what is so magical about sex to the point people just feel like they're about to DIE without it. maybe it's because I'm a virgin, I don't know. I get it's important to a relationship and it apparently feels good but jesus...

also look the people complaining about their SO not putting out for sex..thats so disgusting I can't stand it. I would NEVER complain about my boyfriend or parents to random people. especially not on a public forum. it's unbelieveably disrespectful. Unless they're actually abusing you and it's a cry for help then stop.

I have a feeling you report a lot of posts.
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ok seriously what guy in the world turns down sex when there wife is basically begging for it! WTF I understand "sex" is not what makes a marriage, BUT since I dropped the 10 lbs Still have a ways to go (45) and been working out 5x a week its all that is on my mind. All my husband wants to do is sit on the damn couch be boring and eat chips. I do not get it in any way, been married to the man since I was 17 WTF. He has just gotten so damn lazy since he got out of the ARMY i mean god I think he has gained atleast 40lbs I have pointed it out to him! Like everyone already knows until he wants to change it, its not gonna change!

Anyways sorry just had to get it out GRRR. Please no negativity its not like that at all.
    Anyone feel free to add me!

You are not alone....I Just posted something similar to this about always wanting it now that I have lost weight and the hubby is pretty good but....could still get it more. I am with ya sista!!
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    wow....My boyfriend is the one thats begging for sex and I'm the one saying no. Somethings wrong there lol. Every since I've started to lose my weight in May we've had sex maybe three times. I'm just not feeling it right now. I'm also to tired and I do mean that. My boyfriend works 4days a week 12-14hr shifts. He's off for 3days and does nothing but plays his War of Worldcaft game. I'm stuck cleaning the house, doing landry, taking care of my daughter from the time she wakes up till she goes to bed, cooking, and exercising ALL while he sits on his but. I've told him many of times that if he wants it then he needs to help me out and do some things so I can have engery and enjoy it later. Seems like he don't want it that bad cause he hasn't helped me at all.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I will honestly never understand what is so magical about sex to the point people just feel like they're about to DIE without it. maybe it's because I'm a virgin, I don't know.

Well look at that, you've asked and answered your own question. But you know... just because you can live without it doesn't mean that others should.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my husband! If you figure out a way to fix it please let me know!

likewise..stupid boys !!:grumble: :laugh: i feel like an old damn woman tho..i have gotten used to it, but damnit all !! soon i will be too old for it..he's lucky im not a cheating type..
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Have you tried just being honest with him and straight up ask him what's going on???
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    LOL! This is so funny. Let my wife say lets have sex. I would be on her before she finish the sentence. LOL! Have you tried acting like you don't give a dane about sex. Act like other things are more important and ignore him. That makes me mad when my wife does that to me. I wish you luck.

Seriously - Why don't I have this kind of advice in my life? Married 12 years, still clueless about men.
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You didn't know that as soon as you get married, sex becomes non-existent?

Have fun, stay single.

Wait- I will never be that way. Nope never!

LOL nope. thankfully not every marriage is that way. my husband and i are multiple times a day... just about every day. ;)

My husband & I are the same way. Every day all day bring it ONNNNNN! :wink:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Give him a surprise oral presentation
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Ok seriously what guy in the world turns down sex when there wife is basically begging for it! WTF I understand "sex" is not what makes a marriage, BUT since I dropped the 10 lbs Still have a ways to go (45) and been working out 5x a week its all that is on my mind. All my husband wants to do is sit on the damn couch be boring and eat chips. I do not get it in any way, been married to the man since I was 17 WTF. He has just gotten so damn lazy since he got out of the ARMY i mean god I think he has gained atleast 40lbs I have pointed it out to him! Like everyone already knows until he wants to change it, its not gonna change!

Anyways sorry just had to get it out GRRR. Please no negativity its not like that at all.

If you guys ever have the time try to take a small mini vacation if you can. Sometimes being new in a place can also make the relationship feel like new again.
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    There are lots of guys on MFP willing to lend a helping hand.
    I agree!!!!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Story of my lifeee. I feel insatiable when I eat right and work out, and the man doesn't do ANYTHING to help with that. I know what men mean when it's on the brain 24/7. :grumble:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I will honestly never understand what is so magical about sex to the point people just feel like they're about to DIE without it. maybe it's because I'm a virgin, I don't know. I get it's important to a relationship and it apparently feels good but jesus..
    Exactly, you don't understand it because you're not married and a virgin. Sex is important and essential in a marriage, and so is being wanted physically by your spouse. Maybe because you haven't yet been in that situation, you shouldn't judge.:huh:
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I always tell my hubby I want to go cuddle. He's starting to figure out what the means on the weekends and says no. :) He openly admits that he thinks that there is nothing hotter than me getting impatient and basically going..."Um yea...drop what your doing cause i'm getting laid now." Do you know what sets your husband off..always a good thing to know, sometimes you have to switch things up.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Do you talk to him the way you talk to us? That could be part of the problem. Maybe he has some personal issues he needs to work through. Have you asked him how he feels?
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I will honestly never understand what is so magical about sex to the point people just feel like they're about to DIE without it. maybe it's because I'm a virgin, I don't know. I get it's important to a relationship and it apparently feels good but jesus...

also look the people complaining about their SO not putting out for sex..thats so disgusting I can't stand it. I would NEVER complain about my boyfriend or parents to random people. especially not on a public forum. it's unbelieveably disrespectful. Unless they're actually abusing you and it's a cry for help then stop.

Yes, it's because you're a virgin.
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    For Pete's sake, give the guy a break! Here you are demanding attention when your husband has a really nice bag of chips sitting there that need eating. I mean, they could be vinegar and salt flavored and then you'd stand no chance at all....

Sometimes Men just need their chip time.....sheesh!

But seriously, maybe he feels intimidated by your new found healthier ways? Also, if you are telling him he is overweight and eating junk, that's probably not very helpful....for your sex life.
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options

Go to an adult store, buy yourself some sexy lingerie and "toys". And then do to yourself what he won't do to you. He'll either get the hint (not a subtle one) or he won't. Either way, you will have a happy moment.