Any Popsters out there (Blogilates/Pop Pilates)?

Options
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone else on here does Pop Pilates on a regular basis. I was hoping we could have our own little Popsters Corner on here or something.

Anyone out there? Favorite workout? How often do you do them? What kind of results have you gotten?

For those of you who don't know about it, here is a link to the workout videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates
If you guys are looking for a workout that uses little to no equipment and delivers results (and are not afraid of some soreness) check out the videos!

Replies

• lanik612
    Options
    Hey I love Cassey's pop pilates videos. I'm up for this little forum thing haha . Whats your fave videos? x
  • dehlirium
    dehlirium Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey, i just discovered Cassey's amazing videos earlier in the week and i've been doing them daily! (that's probably why i'm so sore :P) i love the inner thigh insanity and the slimmer inner thighs videos. i also do the upper body workout, corset workout, and hot abs when i have time.
  • bch53007
    Options
    I've been doing these videos too. I did 3 yesterday. I did a plyo one, an abs one and a thigh challenge.

What I was wondering is what are you logging it under on your exercise on here? I've just been doing it under pilates, but the number of calories burned always seems so low to me for her videos.
  • noelleelizabethan
    noelleelizabethan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love POP Pilates! They're my favorite body weight exercise videos. I really love all her butt workouts, especially the older ones like 10 minute Super Butt and the Beyonce Bootylicious Bum Butt Badonkadonk Bonanza (which I just finished haha). I don't think the calories for 'Pilates' on this site are accurate for her videos, but I'm not sure! That's what I keep listing them under cause I dunno what else to call them!
  • ashanti03
    ashanti03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cassey is the best! I love her videos and I never get bored.
  • Kkkkkatinka
    Options
    I found casseys vids and want to do each day at least 1 (but maybe 3 or more) I hope I will get some results and also feeling better :)
  • rosesedge
    Options
    I used to do them a lot but I've got out of it a bit. I'm aiming to start doing one a day again though. I love that they're targeted so you can work on different areas, or do an allover one. My favourite is probably the Call Me Maybe Squat Challenge (try doing it all plie to really kill your inner thighs!) or one of the arms ones where she's outside and just talks about cows the whole time. It always makes me laugh.

I think a group would be a really good idea!
  • nadiarrxo
    nadiarrxo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i love doing the pop cardio video's! i did three yesterday and i was sooo tired & sweaty afterwards! such good workouts :)
    i love the pop cardio fat melting routine!
  • ellen_v
    ellen_v Posts: 33
    Options
    Yaaaay. I love Pop pilates! I would so be up for a group. Who is doing the OMGoctober workout? I didn't do yesterday so I tried to do some of yesterdays and today's a few hours ago. Errr, did not go well. Have been being a it lazy recently and abdominal abdominals is one I always avoid so it killed me.

My favourites are the short song challenges like Drive By Inner Thighs but I really like Long Lean Legs and Perky Butt and Pippa's butt one.

I log them as "calisthenics home vigourous, sit ups" or whatever it is. Pop pilates is very different to normal pilates classes, it's much more active I think. Edit: I think she also told us to log it like that a while back.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I do pop-pilates! I just did the "inner thigh insanity" and the "leg and thigh workout" and my legs and butt are on fire!
  • ambermotivation
    Options
    hey there i do them every single night without fail howecer i dont do an hour like she recommends more so 20-25 mins i lost around 8kg in the past year and this just really helped me tone up and keels me ib shale when i come home from college i try do it straight away so that my metabolism is up for dinner :) i also cut all carbs out of my diet but try have one yolo meal a week if i deserve it :) wby how much progress have you seen ehats your fav videos mine are miley cyrus abs and victoria secrets abs also abdonimable abonimable :)
  • tiahlana
    Options
    Hey! Just started doing the Blodilates/Pop Pilates workouts and wondering how to track them into MFP?
    Any help would be appreciated! thanks!
  • mushabooboo
    Options
    Hey,
    I've just started Blogilates too! Just had a look on her website and under the FAQ section (http://www.blogilates.com/faqs) it says ' You can choose “calisthenics” or “advanced Pilates” for POP Pilates and “circuit” for any HIIT videos. You can equate my cardio videos to “aerobics”. The reason why I cannot give you exact calorie counts is because everyone is different and will burn calories differently."

I've started logging mine in as Calisthenics, home, light/moderate effort

Hope it helps! : ]
  • slipandsink
    slipandsink Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Love them :D I always manage about 5 minutes then I collapse and die though XD One day I'll do one all the way through!
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I LOVE her videos! I do them quite often actually.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just put them under "pilates" unless it's an HIIT workout and then I put it under "aerobics, general."
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just started doing the Blodilates/Pop Pilates workouts and wondering how to track them into MFP?
    Any help would be appreciated! thanks!

She suggests to track the workouts as "calisthenics".
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I've only done one workout(5 videos ,working on finishing up ripped in 30 so I can focus full time on blogilates!) but so far my favorite out of the 5 was the hot abs one!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Old thread that's totally worth bumping. This exercise program is the only one I've discovered I like! Cassey is so friendly and upbeat in her videos, there's a million to choose from, and it's awesome for strength building and toning.

So much for POP Pilates! Those looking for low impact, at home exercise should absolutely check it out.

Her beginner's workout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCg_gh_fppI
  • Rachspo
    Rachspo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey POPsters! =) I just got hooked on Cassey she's the best... I love making youtube playlists. I hook my laptop up to my tv...
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7E1ZXfuo2F9sXUn3T61rXA/videos?view=1&flow=grid
    I really love dancing too...
    anyway PLEASE add me on here I feel like I need more friends. hehe <3