Any Popsters out there (Blogilates/Pop Pilates)?

Options

Replies

• Arianna705
    Options
    I haven't heard of this before, but I love Pilates, so I gotta check this out...
    If you guys have a group, please send me an invite or let me know. :)

Go to groups and search Pop Pilates. I just joined it yesterday
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    where can I buy casseys DVD cos I am in uk???
  • kelmcfar
    kelmcfar Posts: 63
    Options

You can buy them off of her website at http://www.ogorgeous.com/pages/blogilates
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options

You can buy them off of her website at http://www.ogorgeous.com/pages/blogilates

yeah but it's in dollars?
  • kelmcfar
    kelmcfar Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm sure if you have a debit/credit card it might not matter. But on the website there is a chat box that you could ask the question in! I'm sure they would be a lot more helpful, but give the card a go.
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't do more than one per day (~10 minutes) because they're HARD, but I do try to do one a couple days per week!
  • be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Her workouts are INSANE!!!!!!! I dont think they're really for me though, she seems way to happy to be working out so hard :P but that's just me, I prefer bootcamp military style training :3
  • be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    you can just get them off youtube? they're free
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    NOT YET but starting tonight I'm gonna be a popster :heart: hoping for the May calendar to come out NOW!
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options

YouTube, search "blogilates" they are ALL free :smile: i'm from UK too
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options

yeah but it's in dollars?

Don't buy, why buy when you can have them for free? Go on YouTube, search "blogilates" every single video is there... I'm from UK and you do not need to pay xx
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    todays workout killed me.

and a total popster here

i do add some heavy lifting and runing, but cassey is my main workout thingy haha
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    bumping to save this for later :)
  • lenann2
    lenann2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Been doing it for the past 3 weeks!!! Love it!
  • devinberglundjoubert
    devinberglundjoubert Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love Pop Pilates!!!!! I've been doing it for the past 3-4 weeks! And loving it completely!!!
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    i've been doing the calenders for about 3 months and I love how fun they are. I have yet to take progress pics, but I know I'm a bit different. June has been my favorite so far, I love how it's got days specifically targeting strength or cardio. It makes me feel better about not getting runs in as often when I know blogilates has cardio days, and they include running sometimes.
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    I've been doing her videos on and off for the past year but only decided to commit to the calender in June. So far (2 weeks in) I've lost almost 4 pounds and generally feel great! I love how she's so energetic with everything it takes the discomfort of some of the moves away
  • jemcclu1
    jemcclu1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same boat as you! It's crazy how much more muscular I feel also. I loved her heart on fire video. It was so fun! All those dance moves for cardio? Love it.
  • apoorvasaur
    Options
    bump!
  • cokolina
    Options
    started beginners calendar yesterday :) like it