Any Popsters out there (Blogilates/Pop Pilates)?

Options

Replies

• c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have just recently discovered blogilates & it's awesome!!! just seen on Facebook there is a spring tone up video ( maybe it's just UK ) did anyone set up a group that's doing this cos add me! what should I log it under Pilates I assume!?
  • kelmcfar
    kelmcfar Posts: 63
    Options
    YAY BLOGILATES FANS!! I discovered Cassey on YouTube about 6 months ago and INSTITUTIONALLY fell in love!! I have lost 37 pounds with her videos and I'm almost to my goal weight, about 25 pounds to go! She put the power in my to become my best ME! Plus, her calenders are possibly the most helpful thing that has ever been done. Keep it up ladies because if you WANT CHANGE you will defiantly get it!

Kelly
  • fitnessdiva07
    Options
    I love Casey's workouts, they are so challenging. We should make a group or something.
  • seearirun
    seearirun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just did my first BLogilates workout today! I decided to follow her calendar workouts. My shoulders are dying!
  • charl2110
    charl2110 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've only just started using her videos- I'm planning on going through all the videos on the beginners section until I feel comfortable with the techniques and then following one of her calander plans.

I really like her videos- really upbeat and motivational with fun music! (and free!)
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I've done 3 days in a row (4 days total) of Cassey's workouts following the calender and it's no joke! Feeling it in the EVERYWHERE! It's a bit hard to keep up for some of the moves, I'm used to Jillian. I never yelled at tough, aggressive Jillian, but I found myself scowling at Cassey during an ab move today! Love her though :)
  • charl2110
    charl2110 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Haha that's why I'm sticking to the beginners ones for now! They're hurting as it is- though I did do the butt blaster and WOW I could barely sir down the next day! She isn't kidding! Can't wait to start the calender though once I'm a bit stronger! So encouraging to hear others amazing results
  • Jen800
    Options
    I've NEVER (at least not in memory) felt a workout in my glutes as much (or even at all) as Cassey's video! I think it was the "legs and thighs" workout.
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I love POP Pilates!!

I've been doing the monthly calendars since December. I was so excited that her DVD was included in this months' cause I just got my copy in the mail like a week before March started.
  • Jen800
    Options
    I love POP Pilates!!

I've been doing the monthly calendars since December. I was so excited that her DVD was included in this months' cause I just got my copy in the mail like a week before March started.

good work! how are your results so far?
  • explainsitall
    Options
    I'm obsessed!!
  • rowlson1
    rowlson1 Posts: 1
    Options
    LOVE BLOGILATES :D I have just done an hour blogilates video... but what do you all log it under in my excercise log?? aerobics? calisthenics? ? any idaes? x
    :)
  • twirley0106
    Options
    I love blogilates! Cassie is amazing :) i try to do her abs, arms and thigh videos after i do around 30-45 mins of cardio (jogging, zumba, insanity etc)
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    LOVE BLOGILATES :D I have just done an hour blogilates video... but what do you all log it under in my excercise log?? aerobics? calisthenics? ? any idaes? x
    :)

I log it under cardio but as only 1 calorie burned. I do about 20-30 minutes which is only like 40 calories and I use it for the strength training anyways. But an hour - and depending on the workout, some of hers are pretty intense - you might just go with the MFP calculation for it. (Just search Pilates.)
  • kelmcfar
    kelmcfar Posts: 63
    Options
    I can basically say Pop Pilates is my LIFE! So thankful to have all those great videos(:
  • Arianna705
    Options
    Hello all I just joined this site today because Cassey mentioned it in one her videos. I found her videos on youtube about 2 years ago and have been doing them on and off since then. This month is the first time I am sticking to her calender and boy it is tough! The goal is to conquer every video she ever made! Is anyone doing it as well? Its really tough, but in 2 1/2 weeks I have lost 6 lbs. and I feel great. Each day I feel like I can do more and more (though my hamstrings and quads are sore for days in row).

She is great, super motivating and fun!
  • MrsBioChem
    MrsBioChem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love POP Pilates! They're my favorite body weight exercise videos. I really love all her butt workouts, especially the older ones like 10 minute Super Butt and the Beyonce Bootylicious Bum Butt Badonkadonk Bonanza (which I just finished haha). I don't think the calories for 'Pilates' on this site are accurate for her videos, but I'm not sure! That's what I keep listing them under cause I dunno what else to call them!

I list them under "home workout" since that seems closer in description than Pilates. For instance, if you watch generic home workout DVDs (think The Firm), Cassey's videos are closer to that than most standard Pilates sessions.
  • chunkadoo
    chunkadoo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I do her workouts whenever I miss the gym for some reason or other, but not on a consistent basis. Def works up a sweat :)

If anyone lives in the LA area, she's gonna be @ UCLA this Saturday for a free 2 hr session!
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of this before, but I love Pilates, so I gotta check this out...
    If you guys have a group, please send me an invite or let me know. :)
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I only discovered her about two weeks ago, and I've not been doing them religiously because I like to mix up my work outs.
    But I REALLY love her Victoria Secrets Angel Arms work out. Ouch!