Any Popsters out there (Blogilates/Pop Pilates)?

Options

Replies

• ToughPeopleDo
    Options
    Just discovered this thread. I love POP Pilates. I mainly do the leg and thigh workout that is on youtube. I love it.
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    planning on starting this to get back into exercise. Been subscribed for a while, not done it yet! Looking forward to it :)
  • Cucculuccia
    Cucculuccia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I randomly came across Applause Arms the other day when I was looking for something quick to do while cooking dinner. Now I am hooked! I got the app and I am loving it as well.
  • sophiegrace543
    sophiegrace543 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Who's been doing the #ahMAYzing calendar?
    This is the first one I've been actively following and I've only missed one full day, which I'm hoping to make up gradually, and two other videos - I'm SO proud of myself!

I normally log it as calisthenics vigourous because I felt the light/mild no way gave enough calories but now I think that vigourous is too much so I currently edit the calories that it works out to somewhere between the two... - thoughts?
  • Cucculuccia
    Cucculuccia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Who's been doing the #ahMAYzing calendar?
    This is the first one I've been actively following and I've only missed one full day, which I'm hoping to make up gradually, and two other videos - I'm SO proud of myself!

I normally log it as calisthenics vigourous because I felt the light/mild no way gave enough calories but now I think that vigourous is too much so I currently edit the calories that it works out to somewhere between the two... - thoughts?

Good job! I have been doing it every other day and on "off" days I walk/jog 1.5 miles and do three 30 day challenges (plank, squats, and arms). I have been logging blogilates as light calisthenics because I would rather under estimate my calories burned than over estimate. Plus, 500 calories for 58 minutes(which Saturday's Arms and Sexy Back would have been) seems crazy high to me.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love blogilates butt blaster and you are bootyful challenge so far.
  • beccataz23
    beccataz23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just bought her workout dvd (it's easier to watch it on the T.V then on my IPad). I love her workouts! :)
  • heidelbergerin
    heidelbergerin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I'm a Popster wannabe - I'm going to do the Beginner's Calendar throughout June! I love Cassey's videos and I've done a couple of her workouts so far. I love how upbeat she is. I'm also signed up on my.blogilates.com.
  • TIUClare
    TIUClare Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Love Blogilates - please add me!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I love her so much!! I wouldn't say LoLo Jone's Legs and Lunges challenge is my favvvvvvvvvvvorite but its def the hardest/ most burned into my mind xD
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I do it on and off over time, but I'm getting back into it. Plus I love Cassey!
  • eiburgess
    eiburgess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Blogilates is amazing! Just finished all my exams so I'm going back to doing her June calendar. Half way through and taking a break because I am DYING but I love Cassey so much ahhhhh
  • larahpee
    larahpee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I only did half of May due to travel, but I'm on day 5 of the June calendar. My abs and bum are so, so sore! I've found her videos are getting a little easier, but still hard as crap.

My goal is to complete the entire calendar this month. No excuses!
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I finished the Beginners' Calendar a couple weeks ago and I've been trying to do a few of the videos from the reJUNEventate calendar most days. I did the Awesomesauce Arms Bikini Blaster the other day and my arms were sore for a few days! Crazy.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    ME!! I LOVE Cassey!!! :heart: :love: :heart: :love: She is amazing and her workouts are killer!
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    This sounds interesting! Right now my summer workout plan is to do cardio most days, weights every other day, maybe I can add pilates to the rotation when I don't do weights? Is there a calendar that already has that plan (30 minutes every other day?) Or should I invent my own?
  • dantram1
    dantram1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love Casey and Blogilates!!!!! Please feel free to add me!
  • amr122393
    amr122393 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a Popster too! :) Love blogilates so much, almost done with the beginner's calendar and then going to do her July calendar when she comes out with it :D
  • YumkinMunchkin
    YumkinMunchkin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm a Popster! Completed the beginners' calendar. I had to repeat it twice to commit myself to the calendar and workouts, but it was so worth it. Now I feel a little more confident to try out Cassey's monthly calendar. Yayy!

Just completed the 1st day of Cassey's July calendar this evening! My first monthly calendar! Wish me luck!

Btw, I log Blogilates workouts under "Calisthenics, moderate" in MFP. ;)