Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Options

Replies

• tdunnegan
    tdunnegan Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    @jules81 Yes. Absolutely. Visit this post regularly for support and encouragement. It can be so disheartening to see a gain on the scales. Many here have lost weight. Many have lost and gained back (me for one and I'm not alone) But we are all committed to losing. So post. Be honest. Pick a method that works for you. Tracking on MFP is a great way to ward off overdoing it (or overdoing it by WAY too much as I am prone to do when I don't track). Welcome.
  • tdunnegan
    Options
    @canyonGeek Love your green salad :) And thanks for tracking our journey this challenge.
  • tdunnegan
    Options
    @NewCaddy I am sorry to hear about your son. Young'ens getting drivers licenses is so stressful! At least it was for me. I am glad he walked away but please know the concussion piece remains in my thoughts with all my best wishes coming your way. Sounds like he's gonna be achey for a while. Stress is definitely a trigger for me for eating.... sweets. But each day begins anew. You are resilient. Good job getting focus back.
  • tdunnegan
    Options
    To all: What is onderland? I keep reading that word and thinking "next time I'll get it"... :p
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    tdunnegan wrote: »
    To all: What is onderland? I keep reading that word and thinking "next time I'll get it"... :p

Onederland is 199 and down, pounds. ... a target goal for many of us because our normal weight for most of us is in the 100-199 range.

• moodybear2003
    moodybear2003 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 of my fitness plan, and it was a little harder mentally to go back after taking a few days off. I felt terrible all day Sunday after my crappy eating Saturday. Back on track today, feeling good, and thankful for all the support in this group. I hope everyone has a good week!
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    @NewCaddy sorry to hear about the accident. I’m glad to hear your son is okay. Having a teen driver is scary I think that is where all my grey hair came from.
    @Nikion901 Congrats on meating your goal

i’m starting to get bored with food options,so focusing on eating at home. otherwise I will fall off track for eating out has more options to tempt me with.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    This morning on my home page I spotted a couple of blogs in the side bar that I like to follow. One is called @The_Movie_Chair and the other is @dsjohndrow . If you ever notice their posts, I highly recommend you to read them. They are very eloquent and easy to read. Both have expressed 'things' that were experienced by me as well .. in fact, sometimes reading what was said is like they are telling my own story. It helps to know, just like with our own sharing on this thread, that others have been through the exact same thing ... and that if they can do this, so can "I".
  • tdunnegan
    Options
    @BarneyRubbleMD Way to go!!! Down down down!!
  • b_lisieux
    b_lisieux Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    @kbeyer23 Sending my deepest sympathy on the loss of your stepmom. You are where you need to be so just take care of whatever you need to do for as long as you have to. May happy memories give you comfort and I hope your flight was a good one.
  • TripleSnake
    TripleSnake Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I changed some my supplements, and wow - I am again getting my full night sleep!
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    @canyonGeek never too late to start. I do it as a hobby and side job. Do you have any volunteer EMS or Fire agencies near you? Contact them and see about observer time.
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    @Jessec80 Nice work!!