@sunshine--sounds like you made some great choices! :drinker:
  • 2S_1R
    2S_1R Posts: 171
    Options

@sunshine--sounds like you made some great choices! :drinker:

I had ice cream....
  • lmackbethl
    Options
    Saturday success - I knew I went way over calories today (stress eating, I think, from having given my notice, even though it's a good thing), but I logged all my food anyway - what an eye-opener! Tomorrow is a new day...
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    i rode 11 miles tonight. i'm feeling okay right now, but i'm probably going to be sorry tomorrow :laugh:
  • GrammyWhammy
    GrammyWhammy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Invasion over! Alien food choices--done! Will check in when swelling goes down:laugh:
  • Garetie
    Garetie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!!!

First HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SKINNY!!!!!!!!!
    love ya sister!

@big aug- congrats on the new wheels!
    @moarchris- good job killing ugly spider without breaking your own neck!!!!
    @pattynava- I agree with skinny love your closing, and they are words to live by, but it reminds me the the cheerios bee as well :happy:
    @joe: glad you caught the wagon, it's a bumpy ride so if we are not holding on tight we all fall sometimes.
    @robinseggs- try to remember to be patient your body is healing the fast it can. take care of yourself. and I'm sorry your frustrated.

September Goals:
    9/3/12
    Back to the Future: Sticking with the quitting smoking. Everyday that I don't smoke a cigarette I draw a star on my calendar as a small reward, to push this ahead, and advance my goal, I will buy gold star stickers. I will still get the drawn on stars when I don't smoke and I will get a gold star on days when I don't use the eletronic cigarette.
    9/30/12
    ~ Well I have note had any cigarettes, I'm using the eletronic one every day. I did buy the gold stars and have them on the frig next to the calendar, waiting for the day I can start using them. :blushing:

9/3/12
    Pigs Fly Why can't I: My Aunt has challenged herself to do a 26 mile bike ride on September 29, and then asked me to join her I have not done much bike riding in years, and I am fairly sure I have never gone that far. So that is my new experience challenge to ride 26 miles on my bike on Sept. 29.
    9/30/12
    ~
    So the bike ride challenge was yesterday, instead of 26 miles, I only went 23. That was my plan as of a week ago, mapping it out wise it just worked better. My sister and I did the ride together it took almost three hours total. We did stop at the tavern on the way home, and had Bloody Marys', that was a dumb dumb move, there is sooo much sodium in the mix that I felt like my thigh muscles were trying to leave my legs. (the cramps were not fun) but they went away, and I think I will do the ride again in a few weeks minus the cocktails.
  • grandmakaye44
    grandmakaye44 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Sunday personal: I am a good cook. I learned to cook from scratch at a young age. Growing up on a farm where we ate what we grew is a big part of who I am. Right now I am really missing nourishing my family with good homemade breads, cookies, etc.
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Wishing the happiest of birthday's to Karen today! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Aug~Woo Hoo for the new wheels!
  • 2S_1R
    2S_1R Posts: 171
    Options
    Sunday Share: I am fluent in American Sign Language (Language for the Deaf). (getting a tattoo of the sign for 'I love you' behind my ear for my 21st birthday! So pumped. It can't come any faster.)

I am almost always naturally good at sports. It comes super easy to me. (don't know why I'm not in shape more!)

I grew up with only one parent, my mom, who is my best friend.
  • reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Sunday Sharing - I'm not sure if anyone here really remembers me. I haven't posted here for about six months. The group got a little unwieldy and I felt like I couldn't keep up, my responses were getting lost, other people's responses to me were getting lost and I felt like a total jerkface posting something and not being able to respond. Any how, since I stopped posting here, I have been faltering in my results and I honestly believe it was because I didn't feel like I had anyone to be accountable to. Even if I do get lost in crowd again, I would rather be here than not be here.

Since I've been gone, I've gotten married, went on my honeymoon, moved to a new home, went back to school, gained 15 lbs, lost 5 lbs, and now I'm getting back into a fitness routine. I'm off to the gym where I wil catch up on the thread. I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone., Happy Sunday
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, Hope all are having a nice day. Congrats to those with sucesses and Your your chin up to those who are metting obstacles.

I had a good day yesterday, until I sabotaged myself right before bedtime. I ate the leftover turkey meatloaf cold. Not only did it put be a little above my goals for the day but it did a number on me hearburn wise. I have to really consider why I would diliberately sabotage myself when 1) I wasnt hungry and 2) I knew it would make me feel bad.

ReneeEileen, Welcome back. You've been thru some major lifestyle changes, so it is no wonder you may have gotten off track. But today, is the first day of the rest of your life, so you can move forward. Lean on the group for support. BTW, you made a lovely bride
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    @ Renee - Welcome back. Congrats on getting your heath back on track.

Sunday Share -Sunday is supposed to be my *ME* day. I always got all my cleaning and even cooking done on Saturday so I can just relax on Sundays and catch up on my TV watching, napping, exfoliating, plucking, and all those other girly things. However, I'm still having a heck of a time scheduling my days.
    Between Work, exercise,and keeping my apartment as tidy as I like it I keep running out of time. Right now my apartment feels like a war zone and I'm guessing I'l have to give up my *ME* day to clean and cook. Makes me cranky.
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

@MyMowMow--So able relate I like to get my chores like that done Saturday too if I have any energy left on Friday I like to do part of it than. But seems like all weekend i was working on chores but we did entertain a lot. That was fun but sort of makes me mad how the prep work and than cleanup most part falls on me *:grumble: (that could be part of my Sunday share)

I too am learning how to balance all of this feeling really disorganize not my normal. Lately if a lots going on around me i feel its hard to focus that never was my problem very able to handle hectic situations. I don't like coming off like an air head.

@kjefferies-- I so can't eat that late or heartburn city. I use to get it almost nightly but have notice since I start eating less and loss a little its not coming back .:smile:

@Welcome back Renee

@Christine-- :flowerforyou: that is a good NSV. Killing that Spider I don't like them either.

Sunday share read above all a share.

Today is typical Sunday for us Church, pot roast in the crockpot DH will have Football on. Walking Bella ! ZFriday and Saturday was so busy really looking forward to a low-key day.

I will be back in later to catch up on the posts I am looking forward to it. :smile:

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day! :flowerforyou:

Liz :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Morgori
    Morgori Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Skinnyjeanzbound!!! s039.gif
    HBSmileyBlowsWhistle.gif

@Garetie- great job on the 23 mile bike ride! Bloody Mary’s can be my downfall, there is a lot of sodium, but if you are having leg cramps lots of water helps. I think they used to give me salt pills when I would get leg cramps playing football. It makes you retain the water your muscles need. That was in the olden days, but it may still be true. Now the alcohol gets rid of B vitamins and I know that causes hangovers. I always take a B complex after drinking to avoid the hangover. Anyway sounds like you did a great job on the ride.

I’m going to help my Mother in law move so I have to go, hope everyone has a healthy week.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    As Mr. M said!
    HBSmileyBlowsWhistle.gif

Happy Birthday, Beautiful!
  • monarchris
    monarchris Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Skinnyjeanzbound!!! s039.gif
    HBSmileyBlowsWhistle.gif

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday baby!!! May the coming year be your best ever!

Fantastic bike ride G!

I am feeling bummed about my apartment right now. It is dirty! Seems if I do my walking and other activities then I have nothing left energy-wise to do the chores. In addition the antibiotic I'm still taking for the diverticulitis is starting to congest my lungs:huh: Seems I can seem to win. Enough pity party. Today is a nice day out, and the Lord has given me so much to be thankful for including all of my friends here:love::love: :love: I will get my kitchen cleaned today even if it takes me all day!

Aug, congrats on the truck, bet you are having a ball with it:happy:
    Morgori, love your smileys
    Joe, glad you caught up with the wagon.
    To those who have joined and rejoined our family welcome and looking forward to getting to know you.
    To all my other friends, love ya and thanks for being here to support and motivate me!:flowerforyou:

Christine
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    This Saturday success has absolutely nothing to do with food! I just killed the Godzilla of spiders in my bedroom after having screamed at the top of my lungs and prayed for God to give me the strength to kill it with one blow! He did and I did!!! I detest spiders!!! I am still shaking. Will be back later, headed for Church.

Christine

I HATE SPIDERS!!!!! UGH. Sorry you had to deal with that Christine, but I am sure that killing spiders is a calorie burn :bigsmile:
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
    FOR NEWBIES ....................................PLEASE NOTE................................................................

- PLEASE NOTE - soon, we will soon come to the end of this current thread - every 20 pages, or 500 posts - we start a new Thread - you will see at the bottom IN the last post on page 20 a sentence like this :

(<Continued at this topic >) and the words “this topic” will be in blue.

Click on that phrase and it will take you to the first post on our new page One.
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,140 Member
    Options
    Hello to all this last day of September. Wishing everyone well.

Has anyone heard from Doug? Or did I miss his post on the 5K result?

Here's to 'ya!
    :drinker: :drinker:

Lin