Does anyone HATE water as much as i do?

Options

Replies

• Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options

Also:
    Do you also hate oxygen?

^This is unhelpful and pathetic and was added by jtarmst before she quite rightly edited it out..

:laugh: Lol. Thanks for pointing it out, as though it wasn't petty of you to do so as well. At least I realized I was being a *****.

I thought it was funny!! either way... people need a sense of humor. Geeze!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I tried a 30 day water challenge (Only drinking water for 30 days, with the ONLY exception of milk, as long as it's with cereal only). It not only hydrated me and kept me healthy, but I learned to love and even crave, yes, water. Although it was harder getting in the nutrients I needed only drinking water, it was worth it.

Oh and for the post bashing on someone for saying "I have the bladder of a little girl" Calm down. They meant in no way what you were implying. You took things to that level.
    Bladder control is serious. Maybe if you were a little girl once you would understand. What he said was hateful, and I won't stand for discriminatory hate smearing on these forums.

Spoken like someone with the bladder of a middle aged women that had a baby....

BWAHAHAAHHAA!
  • gracesway
    gracesway Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light! I make my self a jug.... and I water it down a bit. So far its been wonderful! I had to try a few before I found one that hit the sweet spot....
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I tried a 30 day water challenge (Only drinking water for 30 days, with the ONLY exception of milk, as long as it's with cereal only). It not only hydrated me and kept me healthy, but I learned to love and even crave, yes, water. Although it was harder getting in the nutrients I needed only drinking water, it was worth it.

Oh and for the post bashing on someone for saying "I have the bladder of a little girl" Calm down. They meant in no way what you were implying. You took things to that level.
    Bladder control is serious. Maybe if you were a little girl once you would understand. What he said was hateful, and I won't stand for discriminatory hate smearing on these forums.

MEATHEAD! :explode: :angry: :grumble:
    Are you calling me middle aged now? That is about the worst insult I can imagine. :sad:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Bladder control is serious. Maybe if you were a little girl once you would understand.

omg I love you haha!!
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I keep a large cup (24oz) with straw in the freezer, that way I just grab it when I leave and sip on it throughout the day. Before I realize it I’ve drank 3 to 4 cups of water before making it back home, it also curves my appetite that way I’m less likely to snack on unnecessary foods.
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've come to like drinking water over the last couple weeks. I feel better overall.

Its boring, but doesn't really have much taste. Tap water is a different story, here in Las Vegas, its very disgusting. So i stock up on bottled water. I think its helping me lose weight too.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Do you also hate oxygen?

^This is unhelpful and pathetic and was added by jtarmst before she quite rightly edited it out..

Not sure who is being unhelpful and pathetic in this situation...
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I hate bigotry. I hate senseless violence. I hate the pussification of America's children.

I really dislike when people use such a strong word about things like water and working out.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Are you calling me middle aged now? That is about the worst insult I can imagine. :sad:

Now look young lady, are you saying that being middle aged is about the worse thing you can imagine? And here I was sticking for you....well, I take it all back. I'm with meathead now!
  • lisag1172
    Options
    What is wrong with adding flavors or lemon.s?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Now who's the hater??? You owe all of the middle aged, tiny bladdered women on this thread an apology!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Now look young lady, are you saying that being middle aged is about the worse thing you can imagine? And here I was sticking for you....well, I take it all back. I'm with meathead now!

Welcome to the team! I'll save a spot in the squat rack for you!
  • connette51
    connette51 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, I hate water. Doesn't matter what kind, so I just drink one 8 ounce glass each hour until I reach 8 and I quit. I do put MIO in at least 2 waters to have something else to taste besides plain water. I don't like lemon in my water or any other fruit. I don't care for well or spring water and the flavored waters don't taste good either.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I love love love water. I got a water filter & it makes a huge difference. Even my husband drinks water now.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Meh. I can live without juice and pop and coffee with as much milk and sugar as my lil heart desires. But I had a serious sugar overload that way, which was really upping my calories every day. So I learned moderation and to drink water more often. Not because I morphed my tastebuds into adoring the taste of water with a splash of lime to jazz it up. But because as much as I don't like,plain water, I don't like being overweight even more. I don't like overthinking what clothes to wear with which tank top underneath to mask the jiggly post-baby belly. I couldn't live with intense dissatisfaction against my own body. I also don't like counting calories and portioning out 11 crackers to go with however many grams of dip because that's what the serving size is on the box. But I suck it up and do it because that's another thing I have to do to train myself toward a healthy life style, to finally defeat my self-dissatisfaction, and gain some self-discipline. You don't have to like water, you just have to drink it. Lemon (or lime!) helps.
  • 01wolf
    01wolf Posts: 1
    Options
    Try Crystal Light in your water. I use about 1/3 of a package to about 1.5 litres of water. Takes the water taste out of it and adds
    some needed flavor. Add to taste, low in calories. Hope this helps, It has for me.
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    I don't know why but I feel like drinking water is such a chore. It rather have a coffee! But I have improved. Having 3-5 glasses a day instead of zero! Will start drinking more.
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    I don't like drinking water - it makes me feel drained and leached out. I will drink it, if I have a sudden thirst on, but pretty much 100% of my daily liquid comes from unsweetened tea and coffee. As other pointed out, the idea that diuretics take more liquid than they give has been disproven - it's fine to get your daily liquids any way you choose (although I would avoid sugar, just for the tooth decay factor).
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

Welcome to the team! I'll save a spot in the squat rack for you!

The squat rack is a dangerous place for a middle aged woman with a bladder weakness. It's like Russian roulette, that's no laughing matter.