Who hates being single?

Options

Replies

• 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    oh i like this one, LOL!!
    i'm ok being single most of the time. the bed gets lonely, so does the sofa, car, kitchen, yard, etc.

i don't NEED a man, but i wouldn't mind HAVING a man :-)
    I love being single...I just don't like cobwebs in my undies.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I dont have to worry about being jealous :P

I just get jealous of seeing FB statuses about how AWESOME and LOVING some guy's girl is...and how he's so madly smitten by her he can't think straight...and how she loves loving him.

:-/

My very favorite old boyfriend comment:
    No matter how HOT & Cool, Awesome, Sweet & Funny she is.. Some dude is sick of putting up with her CRAP!

He got that from Andrew Dice Clay routine except he cleaned up the punch line =)
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I love being single...for now!!!
    I just hate with Vodka texts my Ex

lmao, Sometimes I’m afraid to look at my Saturday night txts the next day, darn you Makers Mark =)
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I don't have to share my bacon with anyone.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

I may not be single but this is the best part of being separated. and now I know what I'm going to have for dinner
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    <~~ needs a snuggie!
  • Unique_Beauty82
    Options
    too funny.
  • Unique_Beauty82
    Options
    I've been single for long enough. However, being able to do whatever you want, whenever you want, is nice.

I totally agree
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I think it's sad that there are all these people that are single that don't want to be. I jus can't imagine wanting that. LOL. I mean, if it happens, that's one thing. But, I don't "want" it. I freaking love being single. I get all the ice cream. i don't have to share it. The peanut butter is all mine. And, I leave the seat up 24x7, well, except when I do a #2. LOL
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Being single for me is a love / hate relationship. I love being able to do what I want, when I want and answer only to me. But I also feel down when I am alone at times and wished I had someone to share my life with.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Being single for me is a love / hate relationship. I love being able to do what I want, when I want and answer only to me. But I also feel down when I am alone at times and wished I had someone to share my life with.

I hate sharing. So, it's perfect for me. I don't think there's been a time in my life where I've been happier than I am right now. i think being single is for me. I also like doing things alone, mostly. I am very impatient and don't like waiting on other people or having to compromise on things. So, it's perfect for me. I can understand though, how other people are. Most people like sharing and feeling loved and all that BS.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    <~~ needs a snuggie!

May I apply for this position? :flowerforyou:
  • tdismydog
    tdismydog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    :wink:

Are guys like this actually so rare girls are asking him to be cloned? I thought we were all like this.

Ok, I lied, a lot of guys are asshats, but if so many girls want a guy like this, why am I still single?

True story: I'm unique.

But it's not even so much as men being asshats. If you're a lot like me, then you'll understand you are no less-masculine than a *kitten*, or EVEN a typical guy. It'd mean you and I and a few like us figured out the awesomeness of intimacy without regard to sexual intercourse.

Okay - only a couple people here know this non-guyish fact about me...

I've had sex JUST for the intimate time afterward...just because I wanted to feel...(this is embarrassing...omg..)I wanted to feel special.

There. I said it. It's out there.

:)

:beers: to the guys who don't give a sht about man-cards. :)

Umm, can you just come to Alabama please.... :smooched:

Ha- could care less bout my man card too. if treating a person the right way and always always always making them the happiest person in the world by considering their feeling 1st, giving gifts even though you dont have to, telling them you love them every day and 1000% meaning it, going to movies that you dont know if you will like(aka girlie movies) but willing to go and discuss afterward just to make your partner happy and a thousand other things to numerous to mention. then i lost my man card a long time ago and dont want it back.

Could u move to Alabama then??

:) sorry you are about 6 months to late, taken by a great gal whose been the object of all this affection. I am very flattered though:blushing:
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options

i don't need bacon
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    <--- LOVES being single again!
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options

i don't need bacon

Awesome.
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Six years, common law married to being single...
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    <
    this guy
  • Charmed285
    Charmed285 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    23 y/o and ALWAYS been singe, never had one bf or relationship. ha! had my first kiss just last year and that was just from a friend.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I'm tired of "knowing myself" and 'making myself feel special"...in bed :(

(sigh)