Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! High 5!
    You look great! More power to women and weights!
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    What a shame. For future reference, you should have stuck with the weights shown below (so you wouldn't bulk up)

113760_Xu2PbzA2wgA1FEIO_W5RxbLSo.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :laugh:
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Haha - love it! You look great!!

I love muscles on women....they look fantastic. Working on toning those myself with those crazy manly weights!!

12309460.png
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT to ruin my body like you did! :drinker:

Me too! I want people to be disgusted by my manly muscles. :wink: Great work!!!

Me, too!! You look amazing!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    :laugh: How do you live with yourself? Seriously, you should sue the gym.
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    What a shame. For future reference, you should have stuck with the weights shown below (so you wouldn't bulk up)

113760_Xu2PbzA2wgA1FEIO_W5RxbLSo.jpg

I'm sooo jealous...I want some!
  • jshort152
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...:heart: it...you look GREAT!!
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Awesome job! Great work!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short

Jesse is NOT certified in sarcasm.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! I ruined my body too by lifting heavy. ;)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

Jesse Short

Further evidence that someone needs to copyright a sarcasm font ASAP!
  • Sarahneedstoshrink
    Options
    I think you look great!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Jesse Short

JBjjo.gif
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I just bought heavier weights I can't wait to ruin my body too ;) You look amazing!
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options

Jesse Short

Uhmmmmmm.....I think the OP is being sarcastic. :wink:
  • paperpromisesx3
    Options
    bump cant see the pics
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Don't know how you have the gall to flaunt your manliness around in public like that. You must scare small children with your bulkiness.

I am not going above 2 pound pink weights so I can keep my femininiininininiinttyy

Seriously Raaaawwwwwrrrrrr you look awesome.
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Jesse Short

DANG...ya beat me to the punch! I am SOOO misunderstood...goes to the corner to CRY!
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I see what you did there. :huh:

Nice progress tho!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!