Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

ewe missed it. Aye think eye saw it go wright over yore head.
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short

Jesse is NOT certified in sarcasm.

LOL at this^^^^^
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Jesse Short

Jesse is NOT certified in sarcasm.

DANG...ya beat me to the punch! I am SOOO misunderstood...goes to the corner to CRY!

attEF.jpg
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    lol

<
    Barbie weights did that. No lie.
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

Jesse Short

Wow they'll let anyone get certified now a days... Everyone knows that women shouldn't lift heavy weights, 12 pounds MAX, just do more reps!
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Oh no! :sad: I've been lifting heavy since March, too...

...And I LOVE it! You look fantastic!
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yep - me too. Look at my profile picture - HATE my arms!! lol And my colar bones sticking out - I wish I never would have started lifting :)

Congrats! You look fab!!!
  • makenziewhicker
    makenziewhicker Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! keep it up!
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options

Jesse Short

JBjjo.gif

Bahahahahahaha!!!!! Great thread!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    As you can see in my before picture...I was shapely and very womanly.....

422946_3099678004535_1041711904_32700648_1852917221_n-1.jpg

I feel victim to the notion that woman would NOT bulk up by lifting heavy...boy was I wrong....I wish I had not strayed from doing the ellipticals everyday for 60 minutes...I have so ruined the looks of my body.. I have man arms now :sad: I should not have donated my 3 pound pink barbie weights... I should not have started doing deadlifts ( currently at 180lbs...) Thankfully, I have come to my senses before it was too late!
    THIS is what lifting heavy will do to your bodies ladies...you have beem warned.

530906_3928664088669_1989270176_n.jpg

You should be ashamed of yourself. OMG how can you stand to LOOK LIKE "THAT"? OMG Im so grossed out. Im never doing what you did..ewwwwwwwwwwww icky. BLECH

In fact I think I'll report you for posting such a nasty disgusting picture.

psych !!!!

you're very pretty and most of us can only aspire to look THAT good. You've done a wonderful thing and are truly very very pretty

NOW get that damn picture off my screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :blushing: :noway: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Ewwww......I would first sue your gym, then the creators of whatever program you followed. Right after that, please let me know what program it was....I want to get started! Well done! In only a few months!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • thorpy6
    thorpy6 Posts: 48
    Options
    cracking body change, well done!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look horrible! I'll never lift heavy again!

I ♥ your sense of humor, you look wonderful!
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    women dont gain serious muscle easily, and thats pretty known. Also, weight lifting is something you can stop at any time, you don't just gain 20lbs of solid muscle over night so it doesn't catch you unawares. if it did, you could just stop and the muscle would soon be gone anyway.

i suspect most women don't want to lift heavy weights because... they just don't want to. quit the excuses, ladies!
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    As you can see in my before picture...I was shapely and very womanly.....

422946_3099678004535_1041711904_32700648_1852917221_n-1.jpg

I feel victim to the notion that woman would NOT bulk up by lifting heavy...boy was I wrong....I wish I had not strayed from doing the ellipticals everyday for 60 minutes...I have so ruined the looks of my body.. I have man arms now :sad: I should not have donated my 3 pound pink barbie weights... I should not have started doing deadlifts ( currently at 180lbs...) Thankfully, I have come to my senses before it was too late!
    THIS is what lifting heavy will do to your bodies ladies...you have beem warned.

530906_3928664088669_1989270176_n.jpg

You should be ashamed of yourself. OMG how can you stand to LOOK LIKE "THAT"? OMG Im so grossed out. Im never doing what you did..ewwwwwwwwwwww icky. BLECH

In fact I think I'll report you for posting such a nasty disgusting picture.

psych !!!!

you're very pretty and most of us can only aspire to look THAT good. You've done a wonderful thing and are truly very very pretty

NOW get that damn picture off my screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :blushing: :noway: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You beat me to it! OP, you look awesome! Muscles aren't just for men, anymore!
  • Lol - love your sense of humor and it goes marvelously with your "manly" body ;)
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I saw this, I was just getting into lifting heavier weights aside from my 2lb ones but you've put me straight and the heavier weights are gone. Thank you :flowerforyou:

(you look great :happy: )
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! WTG I started lifting heavy .....well this is day five and I really hope to have the amazing results you have, awesome work!
  • angeawilliamson25
    Options
    yeah I guess I am missing it!
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Love your sarcasm! What a change! I can't wait to have a "ruined body" too :) (just started lifting heavy in the past week!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!