Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• sunnyflower1177
    Options
    if i do the same thing u did I hope to have that ruined body toooo!!!
  • MayraAle88
    MayraAle88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hahahah!!! oh wow, it took me a minute to realize you were trolling, I was like "but, but... but she looks ammmaaazing" hahaha! great job! you look fabulous!!! :smile:
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow you have warned me well & truly I will have to avoid those weights baad weights!

You look stunning well done & thanks for also inspiring me to lift. Here's hoping the gym at work opens soon :-)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I don't understand what the problem is...
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great way to ruin your body:noway:
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    your arms are great. i dont see man arms at all!
  • tashuwauna
    tashuwauna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yeah right! I should have started lifting weights forever agao Lol You Look GREAT!
  • CassieAtEatLoveFit
    CassieAtEatLoveFit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Jenloma
    Jenloma Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Be warned? I'm confused cause you do NOT look like you have a ruined body. You are toned and look amazing.
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You are nuts, you look great!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    As you can see in my before picture...I was shapely and very womanly.....

422946_3099678004535_1041711904_32700648_1852917221_n-1.jpg

I feel victim to the notion that woman would NOT bulk up by lifting heavy...boy was I wrong....I wish I had not strayed from doing the ellipticals everyday for 60 minutes...I have so ruined the looks of my body.. I have man arms now :sad: I should not have donated my 3 pound pink barbie weights... I should not have started doing deadlifts ( currently at 180lbs...) Thankfully, I have come to my senses before it was too late!
    THIS is what lifting heavy will do to your bodies ladies...you have beem warned.

530906_3928664088669_1989270176_n.jpg

*shields eyes*

I... I can't bare to look... THE HORROR!!!!1!!111

(Seriously, you look awesome :drinker: )
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sign me up for a ruined body like that. I will never get rid of my pink 3lb weights. LOL
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    OH DEAR GOD NO!!!!!

How could you do that to yourself?!

.............No, Really.... I want to know what program you're doing so i can "ruin" my body!! :P
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I need to ruin my body like yours!!!:smile:

You look GREAT!!!
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    THIS is what lifting heavy will do to your bodies ladies...you have beem warned.

530906_3928664088669_1989270176_n.jpg

Wow.... it's a Monday. I had to read this three times before I caught the sarcasm. :huh: :blushing:

You look AWESOME!!! :smile:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    You almost got me there... I am not good at picking up sarcasm, irony and the like on the net, or in real life for that matter.

You look fantastic, and very cute bathing suit.
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are cray-zee! You look fab! And I WANT those muscles!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Off day? ;)

(happens to the best of us)
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Women generally don't produce the amount of testosterone or androgens that a man would to look manly. Womanly muscular is 10 times different than Manly muscular.
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You look great! Are you following a program?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!