Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! You look great!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Truly Im a blonde at heart because I totally missed the sarcasm at first! haha

You look awesome! Congrats :D
  • sweetsungirl
    Options
    Girl, love ya for starting this thread! From one strong woman to another: Oooooorah!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You look FAN-TABULOUS!!!
    And I wanna ruin my body, too. If lifting heavy is wrong, I don't wanna be right. :tongue:
  • bahlquist
    Options
    The guns look awesome!
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Yes, weight lifting will totally give you man arms.
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Off day? ;)

(happens to the best of us)

Commander Sisko face-palm? You are awesome!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot! Hard work pays off!
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Smart *kitten* post from a smart girl! Love it! Way to go, chica. You look fab! :drinker:

P.S. You look 10 years younger!!
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who almost missed the sarcasm in the original post. :drinker:
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    u look awesome my friend
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    Amazing! :) Loved your post!
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    This post was great LOL
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

Commander Sisko face-palm? You are awesome!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Oh, garsh! :blushing:

He had the BEST facepalms ;)
  • laureltn
    laureltn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This thread is just funny and I'm so jealous of your manly guns, mama. I have been neglecting the strength training and even when you're thin, you look better with muscles!!!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short

Jesse is NOT certified in sarcasm.

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Jesse Short

I bet you are SUPER fun at parties! :drinker:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Weight training is where it's at, I am convinced and your "sad" story helped convince me:laugh:
    As you can see in my before picture...I was shapely and very womanly.....

422946_3099678004535_1041711904_32700648_1852917221_n-1.jpg

I feel victim to the notion that woman would NOT bulk up by lifting heavy...boy was I wrong....I wish I had not strayed from doing the ellipticals everyday for 60 minutes...I have so ruined the looks of my body.. I have man arms now :sad: I should not have donated my 3 pound pink barbie weights... I should not have started doing deadlifts ( currently at 180lbs...) Thankfully, I have come to my senses before it was too late!
    THIS is what lifting heavy will do to your bodies ladies...you have beem warned.

530906_3928664088669_1989270176_n.jpg
  • xoyasminxo
    xoyasminxo Posts: 132
    Options
    You look amazing! Get some Ken weights (I think those are only 8lbs).
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    ...I have so ruined the looks of my body.. I have man arms now ...

What's wrong with man arms? :laugh: You look fabulous!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!