ohh no you didn't!!

Options

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'm going to work out today. Afterwards, I'm buying a bag of Swedish Fish, and then I'm going to devour them. Why? Because they're yummy.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Totally biffed it running last night....of course there was car watching!!

12309460.png

This happened to me last night on the treadmill at the gym! I almost landed flat on my face..lol! :blushing: :laugh:

Edited to say that I have totally ate yummy pizza for the past two days! My stomach has been punishing me the whole time!
  • mrsknotts
    mrsknotts Posts: 115
    Options
    I feel like you all are my kind of people. I don't usually eat bad because of a bad day or stress, sometimes I just do it because I like to. I did pass up no bake cookie and peanut M&M's yesterday. But I have been caught scraping icing off of a cake with seasalt potato chips. I don't care what anyone thinks, it was the sugar/salt combo of the century.
  • CDeRuyter
    CDeRuyter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    YES! I know what I'm having for dinner tonight!
  • VogtAndrea
    VogtAndrea Posts: 236
    Options
    I was talking with someone about diet and we got around to the things we do without thinking. One of them is when you get to the bottom of a bag of chips or whatnot, do you eat the crumbs at the bottom without thinking that they actually COUNT?
  • ninjakitty81
    Options
    I drank a bottle of wine and 6 margaritas last night. Think it was close to 1500 calories. I would like to think my drunken stumbling burnt a lot of those calories off lol.

This is why heavy drinking should occur at clubs. I'm pretty sure dancing poorly while drinking negates the calories.

Dancing drunk in your living room all night should count lol
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I ate 6 oreos yesterday. I viciously guarded them from my husband when he tried to stick his hand in to grab one. He's lucky he didn't pull back a bloody stump!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I drank a bottle of wine and 6 margaritas last night. Think it was close to 1500 calories. I would like to think my drunken stumbling burnt a lot of those calories off lol.

This is why heavy drinking should occur at clubs. I'm pretty sure dancing poorly while drinking negates the calories.

If it doesn't, I've wasted several nights drunkenly playing X-Box "Just Dance" :laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    so... has everyone logged their binge? or is it swept under the rug?
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    Drank a bottle of hurricane, ate two hot dogs, 5 hot wings, 6 mozzarella sticks, a roast beef sandwich, 2d 2 Hard Mikes followed by 6 Corona’s. That was Saturday. It was a pool party and I was flipping hungry! After 12am I am not sure what I did. :):drinker:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I didn't. But I will.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Had 500 calories of wine yesterday :drinker:

Ditto! And you know what????? It was gooooooood! :D
    Same here Tuesday drank a whole bottle to myself and yesterday only half the bottle and tonight most likely another whole bottle..... :drinker:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I put everything that I eat down.
  • Icedancer94
    Options
    Went out for tea and had half a rack of ribs, chips and coleslaw, then came home and had half a Flake and a small piece of chocolate honeycomb :(
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    oh please this past saturday i ate almost an entire funnel cake and 2 count them TWO servings of fried pickles plus had at least 5 beers. :sad: :sad: :sad: HA HA HAHA........
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm exhausted today and laying on my couch currently... and just had a huge craving for a warm cinnamon roll or freshly baked cookie. I don't keep that stuff in the house, and even when I do go over my calories or eat "naughty" foods in huge quantities I only eat things with natural ingredients (Homemade cookies, etc.)

So, being too tired and lazy to make pastries or drive out in search of some, I just heated up a homemade vanilla almond protein bar in the microwave for a few seconds and ate that.

I'm lame, but it satisfied the craving. I never thought I would be too tired to eat pastries. WTF? :yawn:
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    :love: Warm German apple cake and Breyers vanilla ice cream last night!! YUM.

OMG....love...German...apple....cake.....:cry:
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

I log it, unless I'm on vacation because my time >>>> my log.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I put everything that I eat down.

I log it too. So i can see the damage i've done and (usually) not repeat it. then i think "right, THAT'S why i'm 40lbs overweight. noted!"
  • ninjakitty81
    Options

If it doesn't, I've wasted several nights drunkenly playing X-Box "Just Dance" :laugh:

Haha! So much fun!!!