When you reach your goal, what is your reward!?

Options

Replies

• FierceV_Phat
    FierceV_Phat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Definitely a new wardrobe! #teamsexy!
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    •whole new wardrobe that includes a 2 piece bathing suit and TONS of shoes :)
    •a bellybutton piercing and maybe finish my sets of spider bites
    •a tattoo somewhere on my side or my hipbone
    •maybe dye my ALL my hair this intense red. its a nice color on me already
    •take tons and tons and TONS of hot new pics of my new awesome rocking body (noting disgusting or in bad taste)
  • MichaelFunaro
    MichaelFunaro Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have the biggest cheesecake I can find. Just kidding..... I'm going to Disneyland, what else. :)

No seriously, I am...
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal I am going to have more work on my ribs done.
  • MissCierra2008
    Options
    I made a workout jar! Everytime I work out, I put a dollar in the jar and that money will go towards my new wardrobe when I lose my weight :)
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I really want to get some tattoos and go skydiving.
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Too early yet to be thinking about about a reward for when I reach my goal, but I am giving myself rewards every time I lose 7lb. Things like a pedicure or a back massage. Reaching the final target seems too far away, I do better with small goals along the way.
  • Joethebull
    Options
    at the moment nothing.
  • CassandraM22
    Options
    Cruise to Belize and take an excursion that has me zip lining through the trees, hiking through the rainforest, repelling down a cliff and then tubing through crystal caves...and I vow I will do this wearing an Indiana Jones hat. Just because. :D
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you know i've never really thought about it, mostly because it's like, surreal to me ya know?? it's weird for me to think even now that i've lost 20+ lbs...i've NEVER lost weight before so it's sooo new. anyways, my rewards:

New wardrobe: skinny jeans up the yinyang!! love them! shorts, lots of tank tops to show off my arms :)
    New bikini!
    New hair! i wanna do something new to go with my new body :)
    Beautiful (small) WEDDING DRESS!! i get married next september!! i wanna be at my UGW by then :)
    A vacation w/ my new husband where i can show off mah hot bawd ;)
    AAAAAAND a complete spa day with one (or all) of my girl friends :) love massages and facials. soo exicited. can't i reach my goal tomorrow??!!
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    *Seeing the looks on a certain group of people's faces when I show up to a mutual friend's wedding (Is this a tad bit petty of me?)

No way - that's the best part!!!!!!!! I have been there and done this a few times now! It's great! There are particular groups of friends I have or people I know who would not DARE say anything due to jealousy... best part is they don't have to - you can see it all over their faces!! :laugh: That's a compliment in itself!

My rewards... My first reward was a Pacific Island cruise in April and a new pair of bikini's to wear whilst on the cruise ship. I also didn't really have a choice in regards to new clothes, it was a necessity! So that was always nice every now and then buying newer & smaller clothes (still doing this).

My next "goal"/reward will be completing a 10km run and then eventually (hopefully Oct/Nov/Dec) a triathlon.

I am currently trying to work out my next "reward" for myself for when I reach 20% body fat! A beach holiday I suppose so I can show off my new confident body!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I made a workout jar! Everytime I work out, I put a dollar in the jar and that money will go towards my new wardrobe when I lose my weight :)
    Best. Idea. Ever!!! I'm totally stealing this idea.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I haven't thought about it much either. I bought myself new sports bras when I met my first mini goal. When I meet my second, I'm going to get a pedicure. I think when I reach my goal weight, I will go skydiving.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    My reward for reaching my goal will be reaching my goal. I don't need new clothing cause I've been buying that all the while & am sure I'm not getting any smaller than a size 12. I don't need to spend money to make myself feel better about doing something great for myself the whole time :)
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Oooohh! To echo the others.... Definitely a Photoshoot! *goes to pick out a photographer now*
  • ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Photo shoot is a nice idea.

I am off to get my hair radically changed next week (after 71 pounds lost) and I am going to blow SERIOUS money on it - that's my reward for now. I will see how I feel when I get to 166 (CW 195) which is my final goal - I suspect that will be reward in itself.
  • randy0987
    randy0987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my reward is a new car
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am saving up for loads of cute dresses :).

I actually have a folder on my computer with a lot of dresses I like and want to have (copied the images from online shops), although by the time I lose all the weight, those dresses will probably no longer be in the collection ;). At least it motivates me.
  • sdc225
    sdc225 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My rewards are going to be:

1. My fiancée wants to take me out to one of our fav restaurants that I have not been able to enjoy in months!
    2. New wardrobe
    3. Trip to Jamaica with Fiancée
    4. Shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

I have about 9-13 lbs to go before I reach my ultimate goal weight so I'm excited!!

GREAT post BTW.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    It would be so awesome to reach my goal, that in itself is a reward :) I just want some confidence in myself