When you reach your goal, what is your reward!?

Options
123457»

Replies

• CoxTX
    CoxTX Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I decided that for every pound I lose, I'll spend $10 on new clothes. So, when I reach my goal weight, I'll have $490 and my boyfriend offered to match me. Nearly $1000 in new clothes is a pretty sweet incentive!
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I made a workout jar! Everytime I work out, I put a dollar in the jar and that money will go towards my new wardrobe when I lose my weight :)

What a good idea! I'm off to dig around the kitchen to find a jar now... I want to do this! :)
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I made a workout jar! Everytime I work out, I put a dollar in the jar and that money will go towards my new wardrobe when I lose my weight :)

Awesome idea!!! I'm going to start doing this as well :)
  • lmarkarian
    lmarkarian Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal I will:

Take my husband on a wonderful vacation as thanks for all his support
    Buy a new wardrobe including new workout gear (UnderAmour is like candy tome)
    Participate in an olympic triathlon
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    My goal hopefully, will be to walk and climb stairs without pain, to play with my grandchildren, to live a long and healthy life.

Clothes is not a goal for me as we need them as the weight comes off.

BUT My ultimate goal is.....
    to make my family's jaws drop, and hear them say WAY TO GO KID!!!
  • Love_2_Shop
    Love_2_Shop Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hmm..., well I don't need a new wardrobe since I live up to my posting ID and have tons of clothes in sz 6-12. It'll be a nice start to finally get rid of the one lone pair of jeans I have that still fit me right now.

I'm thinking a sexy bathing suit (not sure if I could do a bikini) and a trip to St Thomas.

But seriously, just getting healthy and being around to raise my grand daughter will be the best reward.

Oh, and a pair of skinny jeans! :o)
  • rudolphkj
    Options
    I want to look better everyday for work and every time i go out with my boyfriend! Yes new clothes are a must! The skinny girls at work sit around eating all day. I want to look better than them because I can see where they will be in a couple years!!! :wink:
  • rudolphkj
    Options

That is such a good idea!!! :smile: