Autocorrects gonna getcha!!!

Options

Replies

• KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    During lunch:

the boyfriend: I'm at Kohl's. Levi's ate 40 dollars.
    me: they must have been hungry

LMAO!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    11avmt0.png

not exactly an autocorrect- but still funny!
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    funny-autocorrect-text-mistake-1.jpg
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

I just choked on my water. LOL Love this one!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    ex: What are the plans for today?
    me: I gotta pick up the girls at the brothel, then I will drop her off there.
    ex: the where??
    me: bethel. bethel. stupid phone.
  • Gennybunny96
    Gennybunny96 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

OMG, I have tears running down my face from laughing so hard. Best one ever!!!
  • Morethanwillpower12
    Morethanwillpower12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread. It made me laugh so hard at work I was crying. Pretty sure coworkers think I am insane lol :)
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Thanks for this thread. It made me laugh so hard at work I was crying. Pretty sure coworkers think I am insane lol :)

you're very welcome :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    25z1o90.png

This one makes me laugh so hard and I have no idea why....I'm just weird.

wow. I JUST LOST IT.
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    This is not risque or anything but will always be my favorite.

Me: The meeting is now at 2pm.
    Boss: Okay donkey.
    Boss: I meant okie dokie.
    Me: You actually meant to say okie dokie?

This was a mass text to the entire department.
  • RyLaneB
    RyLaneB Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I babysit my niece while her parents are at work. One week last year my son participated in an after school computer program that had a presentation for the parents at the end.

Me: Hey! I forgot to tell you, I have to go to the school at 4:15 for that Parent Orgasm I told you about. Will you be here in time or should I take her with me?
    Her: Ummm...I will be there, it is inappropriate to take her to something like that!
    Me: Ok? It is just a quick computer thing. They said 20 minutes.
    Me: OMG!!! Stupid phone! Program! I said PROGRAM!!!
    Her: HA! I know what you meant, I remembered it was today. But it was fun! :)
    Me: Jerk!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I babysit my niece while her parents are at work. One week last year my son participated in an after school computer program that had a presentation for the parents at the end.

Me: Hey! I forgot to tell you, I have to go to the school at 4:15 for that Parent Orgasm I told you about. Will you be here in time or should I take her with me?
    Her: Ummm...I will be there, it is inappropriate to take her to something like that!
    Me: Ok? It is just a quick computer thing. They said 20 minutes.
    Me: OMG!!! Stupid phone! Program! I said PROGRAM!!!
    Her: HA! I know what you meant, I remembered it was today. But it was fun! :)
    Me: Jerk!

LOL That is pretty funny!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    25iydqe.jpg
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    mobile-phone-texting-autocorrect-to.jpg
  • KendyDawn81
    Options
    I had some pretty awesome AutoCorrects! They even made it onto fyouautocorrect.com.

First one, was I was supposed to meet her to give her cash for something, and cash somehow autocorrected to HEAD, so I told her I could meet her after work to give her HEAD>

Second, and I can't put details about it, but I was trying to type out somebody's name and the word *kitten* after it. It AC'd to FARTS *kitten*, so she is now deemed FARTS *kitten* (deemed very appropriately on accident).

There are so many of them, and get so into texting, that I totally miss it!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I had some pretty awesome AutoCorrects! They even made it onto fyouautocorrect.com.

First one, was I was supposed to meet her to give her cash for something, and cash somehow autocorrected to HEAD, so I told her I could meet her after work to give her HEAD>

Second, and I can't put details about it, but I was trying to type out somebody's name and the word *kitten* after it. It AC'd to FARTS *kitten*, so she is now deemed FARTS *kitten* (deemed very appropriately on accident).

HAHAHA those are the two I was thinking of!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

hahahah I saw the first one on there today- and almost posted it!!!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I needed this thread. Laughing so hard I am crying and my parrot is laughing with me.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I needed this thread. Laughing so hard I am crying and my parrot is laughing with me.

HAHA- That's awesome!
  • datantrum
    datantrum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    need friends add me will add anyone