• TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm asexual but my boyfriend...

And you have a boyfriend?
  • camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    Options
    But I think many people see under as automatically good and over as automatically bad, and they comment that way.

This is so annoying. Really. Yeah, I have crappy days where I eat crappy and go over, but there are days when I eat crappy and am under. One is no more praiseworthy than the other. The only difference is how much of the crap I'm eating. In the end, it is still crap (I hesitate to call it food). I much prefer that people give me props for making healthy choices and dealing with my eating-related lifestyle issues, instead of congratulating me because I'm 3 calories under my limit.
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you could use "Piano Playing" for the whole sex thing... ya think that might work?
    imho!

Hmm but I actually play piano as well.
    May get confusing.

Well
    Not at the moment as I'm very much single :/
  • camiah
    Options
    you could use "Piano Playing" for the whole sex thing... ya think that might work?
    imho!

May get confusing.

Well

Make it a custom exercise. "Piano Playing--duet".
  • ebony__
    Options
    Lol I don't think I'd actually log sex as exercise anyway.
    Just a bonus
  • ebony__
    Options
    @camiah
    Well said two cents worth earlier btw
  • camiah
    Options
    Lol I don't think I'd actually log sex as exercise anyway.
    Just a bonus

Exactly. Somethings just need to be a bonus. :bigsmile:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    imho!

May get confusing.

Well

Right, well, now if you log "playing the piano" we won't know whether you were actually playing the piano or "using your fingers in a very intricate fashion much akin to playing a piano". Thread closed in 5... 4... 3...
  • jazzypom
    jazzypom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    From what I've gathered, asexual covers a wide spectrum. From aromatic to pan. Just because sex isn't involved doesn't mean that it's not a romantic relationship, I guess.
  • darrensurrey
    Options
    From what I've gathered, asexual covers a wide spectrum. From aromatic to pan.

I once received flowers from a duck I was about to eat in a Chinese restaurant. Then I found out the chef was dyslexic.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    imho!

May get confusing.

Well

Or, "Piano-Playing--solo". :laugh:
  • darrensurrey
    Options
    imho!

May get confusing.

Well

Or, "Piano-Playing--solo". :laugh:

Or "Piano-Playing--concerto" if you're a swinger.
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    Why is it we are now told to 'love our curves' that is 'ok to be a BBW' or that skinny models are frowned upon yet a fat model is ok? Since when did it become acceptable to be overweight (nobody has bones THAT big) yet being underweight is a no no
    Why is it when an overweight guy takes off his shirt "He's proud and confident" but when I do it "I'm showing off?"

It's acceptable because our weak society decided to let it as an excuse to let ourselves get like that. Neither skinny or obese is healthy therefore not right/normal.

With that being said - I've still seen many "in shape" people with terrible blood chemistry. Mine weren't perfect last time. My HDL sucks.

You can tell the same lie a thousand times but it doesn't get anymore true.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    If I lose all this weight, all the research says I'll probably gain it back. Will I?
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Sex burns about 100-150 cal per 30 minutes (depending on the umf, lol) :-D

I log it as sex, if someone on my FL doesnt like it, oh well, remove me then ;-)

Love it x
  • ebony__
    Options
    If I lose all this weight, all the research says I'll probably gain it back. Will I?

Not if you make a lifestyle choice an stick to it I shouldn't think so...
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I don't eat back my exercise calories, ever, but how much does sex burn? Haha. And furthermore, how do you log it without looking like a perv/freak? I think we need a "code word" haha!! JJ!
    I tried this with my fitbit on and about 90 cals in 20 mins, I just let my fitbit record it as extra adjustment along with my walking and embarrasing dancing to the Bee Gees- Staying Alive
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    I found this site... http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc it gives you an idea of how many calories you burn for each... I mean, there is even hairstyling in the list LOL

I was curious, 2hrs of intercourse at my weight (245 lbs) burns about 900 calories... DAYUM... now just need to get me a man lol
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Soon as I get my HRM, I shall definitely be checking out whether I need more oompf going on :P

I had my HRM on the other day, heading out the door to work out and my BF kissed me my heart rate went up.. He touched the small of my back and it went way up. We laughed about it for hours. I'm gonna wear my HRM one day. LOL It'll be something we joke about forever.
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    Why is it we are now told to 'love our curves' that is 'ok to be a BBW' or that skinny models are frowned upon yet a fat model is ok? Since when did it become acceptable to be overweight (nobody has bones THAT big) yet being underweight is a no no

I agree, apparently there is an organization called Naafa or something. "National Association for advancement of fat acceptance.
    I think it's ridiculous really. We need to promote fitness and health, not fat or skinny.