Any More Chubby Twenties?

Options

Replies

• jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our new members!! I'm sure you will enjoy this group, we're a great crowd!
    Kayt are you drinking enough water? I am a headache/migraine sufferer and I find that if I am low on water my head is the first thing to tell me! It could also be because your body is used to the sugar and hasn't adjusted to not having it yet, either way it seems like you're doing the right thing by monitoring it, and Yoga is a great help too!
    Congrats jrbowers, you sound much better today and that you are on the right track. You are so strong!! It really sounds like you've done a lot of thinking and soul searching even just in the last day, good for you, you're taking control of your life! Good luck my dear, you're doing fantastic! :flowerforyou:
    I am going to my third day of Kickboxing in a row today, owie inner thighs let me tell ya! It's so invigorating though that it helps me keep going even though I'm achy. I found that going last night stretched out most of my muscles and I feel better today, who knew :wink: And the diet G.I. diet is going well, my toughest meal is lunch, but I've been managing ok so far! Lots of fruit and veggies!
    Anywho, hope you all have a great day, I'll be on after Kickboxing tonight prolly :bigsmile:
    Jenn
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    jrbowers83 - I'm so glad to hear you're doing better today. You are a strong, capable woman and I know you'll be okay. And look at it this way: if you have the emotional strength to deal with all you've been through, losing this weight and getting fit is a snap in comparison! We'll definitely be there if you need support or need to vent.

As for my husband, I'm not sure what it was that finally pulled him out of his insanity. It was a gradual process. In fact he's still far from your 'normal' guy. A lot of people wonder how I put up with him, to be honest. And I'm just like, 'You think he's bad now, you didn't live with him before!' Lol. It's taken a lot of effort on both sides. But the point is that the effort was there. In your husband's case, it sounds like a matter of wanting to have his cake and eat it too. I can understand where he's coming from in a way- I really can. I partied, drank, slept around (etc) before settling down. I got it out of my system. It's really not uncommon for people who didn't do that to feel like they 'missed out' on something. Nonetheless, that's not your problem. He's a father, he needs to suck it up. If he needs to go through a selfish phase, that's his journey- but you shouldn't have to put up with it.

kaytbognar - Good work on keeping up to date on your daily yoga! I'm very impressed. :)

kerimcdonald - You've got to be one of the biggest cheerleaders in our group. Thanks so much! It's people like you who make this such a fun group of people.

mxburke and pink shoes- Welcome! So glad you found your way to this little slice of heaven! I hope you'll find this group to be beneficial in your journey! If you need any extra support feel free to PM me at any time!

To update you on where I'm at, I haven't done a weigh-in since Monday so I'm not sure where I'm standing there but I FEEL like I'm doing really well. I decided to really focus on getting exercise in, and be a little stricter on my calorie intake. Since Sunday I have consistantly been spot-on with my calories, not over-eating even a bit.

Exercise-wise, I haven't missed a workout yet! I'm currently working out with Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 and The Biggest Loser, both for the Wii. Each game has set an automatic schedule for me, so all I do is pop it in and do whatever the game tells me to do that day. I input my calories and other fitness into TBL game.

I start off each workout with the JM game. 5 and a half minutes of running, followed by a 20-25 minute circuit focused on either upper body, lower body, abs or total body. Within the JM universe, I have Mondays and Saturdays off. There's no tracking of exercise or food on the JM game, so I basically turn it on, work out, turn it off. After I'm done that workout, I plug in TBL. I train with Bob, who asks me a bunch of questions about how many calories I've eaten for the day and how much outside exercise I've done. I log the JM game in as 'outside exercise'. Then I do Bob's workout. His are a bit easier and range from 18-25 minutes, or so. The game also really only has me work out every second day. I've been actively doing these workouts since January 1st, and I THINK I'm getting stronger. JM totally kicks my *kitten*, but last night wasn't as bad as it has been. Either I'm getting used to it, or last night's particular workout wasn't too bad. It was a lower-body workout, so maybe that's why it didn't seem as hard. The running at the beginning is getting a lot easier! The first three or four times I did it my calves ached so bad I could barely go up and down stairs. Today, they hardly hurt at all! Woohoo! Last night's TBL workout was a fairly easy light total body workout (18 min). Could have done it in my sleep, it was almost TOO easy. Or maybe that's just compared to the JM workout... :P

Tonight I have a JM workout scheduled, but no TBL workout. Tomorrow will be JM and TBL both. On Friday, I'll have to do a JM workout and a challenge on TBL... then it's the weekly TBL weigh-in. Hopefully I'll do well!
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Just finished a great workout!! 60 minutes elliptical and 90 minutes shopping and 90 minutes pretty steady housework, and finally 35 minutes of the most wonderful stretching out!

carrie- Holy cow! All of that exercise every day!! If I were you, I would start arm wrestling my husband over chores and get some more me time lol!! You're doing so great!!

jbsweet- I am glad the kickboxing is going well. You got me interested, but my gym doesn't offer it. They are however, offering a belly dancing class in a couple of weeks for 2 nights a week. That sounds like a lot of fun and I heard it was great for core muscles.

kaytbognar- Great job with the yoga. I find it really hard even though it's low impact. I have really bad balance and I fall all the time lol. I finally just fast forward to the part of the dvd that is all floor stuff. I always seem to end up there anyway. :laugh:

jrbowers- I am so glad to see some of that strength shining through today. I know you have a long road ahead but please never feel bad for talking to your friends here about it. If someone isn't willing to jump in and support you, they can find another thread, right?! We're completely here for you. you guys have been here for me every time (and there have been many) that I have had a crappy day or week or whatever. You all keep me going. Every day. This is really my pleasure to be able to give something back to you. Keep looking forward and upward. There is so much still in store for you. Now go snuggle those little cuties of yours!!
  • kaytbognar
    Options
    Carrie! W-w-wonder woman! Way to go with the working out. I bet you will see a marked increase in progress soon enough :)

keri -- my balance is terrible, but it's improving. I still get kicked out of a bunch of standing postures, but I ahve comepletely ate it in a long time. You should definitely give 'em a go every once in a while, even if they're hard, those standing postures will help oyu gain balance pretty quickly :) Awesome day, too, it sounds like--isn't a great stretch the best way to finish it off? Like dessert for your muscles :P

jenn-- definitely drinking enough water. I feel like I might float away. Probably just getting used to the changes I'm making--hopefully it'll resolve soon.

So, I wanna thank you guys for the support with the yoga, and share with you something exciting I've decided to do. I've decided to take a yoga teacher training course! I've wanted to be a yoga instructor for a while now, but I always found excuses as to why I "couldn't" have a regular practice--no studio around, no space, no time, whatever. I decided no more! That's why I've started doing yoga daily. I'm planning to take a teacher training course offered by the studio I used to work at (cleaning, not teaching) in the summer of next year (July 2011) and I've committed to a daily practice as part of my preparation for it.

I'm pretty excited about the prospect, especially since I have plenty of time to get myself mentally, physically, and emotionally ready for it. I think it's pretty cool, and am looking forward to all the possibilities it'll open up for me. :)
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    Good Afternoon ladies! This week is going great for me! I have found a lot of motivation! So far i have worked out every day but Sunday, and have Zumba classes the rest of the week. Can't wait to go tonight! Any my calories are coming along great. I never 'complete' my food diary but i did last night and then you get that little message 'if every day were like today, you would weigh.... in 5 weeks' so that has me really motivated and my goal is to 'complete' my diary every night, even if i went over.
    I am heading up a biggest loser competition in my office. I talked to my supervisors and they really want to do it, so i am bringing the idea to the huddle tomorrow morning. I hope everyone wants to do it!
    Carrie, Keri, and Jenn you guys are doing sooo awesome! You gals are keeping me motivated!!! Have a great night everyone!!!!
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Awww, thanks guys!

Just finished another JM workout. Worked out so hard I threw up a bit. Then worked out some more. HARDCORE! Yeah! In all seriousness, I probably pushed myself too hard. But I was actually feeling fine - then suddenly, sick. May have just drank too much water. I'm good now! And REALLY glad I worked out. Honestly I procrastinated half the night and even considered not doing it at all.... but I pulled through it, yah!

pattitricia85 - Good goals! I MAKE myself complete my diary every night. I LIVE for that little message. Good luck with your competition- it sounds like a lot of fun!

kaytbognar - How exciting! What a good goal to set for yourself. A co-worker of mine is really into Zumba and planning on taking a Zumba trainer course. I'm hoping she'll give me free lessons, lol. (I can wish, right?) You'll meet some interesting people!

kerimcdonald - Wow, what a workout! You're so inspirational. I wish I had some of your energy! Tonight's workout pretty much knocked me on my butt. After a quick shower, I'm totally hitting the hay!
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Carrie! W-w-wonder woman! Way to go with the working out. I bet you will see a marked increase in progress soon enough :)

keri -- my balance is terrible, but it's improving. I still get kicked out of a bunch of standing postures, but I ahve comepletely ate it in a long time. You should definitely give 'em a go every once in a while, even if they're hard, those standing postures will help oyu gain balance pretty quickly :) Awesome day, too, it sounds like--isn't a great stretch the best way to finish it off? Like dessert for your muscles :P

jenn-- definitely drinking enough water. I feel like I might float away. Probably just getting used to the changes I'm making--hopefully it'll resolve soon.

So, I wanna thank you guys for the support with the yoga, and share with you something exciting I've decided to do. I've decided to take a yoga teacher training course! I've wanted to be a yoga instructor for a while now, but I always found excuses as to why I "couldn't" have a regular practice--no studio around, no space, no time, whatever. I decided no more! That's why I've started doing yoga daily. I'm planning to take a teacher training course offered by the studio I used to work at (cleaning, not teaching) in the summer of next year (July 2011) and I've committed to a daily practice as part of my preparation for it.

I'm pretty excited about the prospect, especially since I have plenty of time to get myself mentally, physically, and emotionally ready for it. I think it's pretty cool, and am looking forward to all the possibilities it'll open up for me. :)

Well I hope you get it figured out and start feeling better, it's terrible to be headachy all the time! Good for you for going for instructor, that's amazing! I'm sure you will be fantastic at it!
    Thanks Pattitricia!! It motivates me to hear that I help motivate you!!! I'm glad that you are enjoying your Zumba so much, that's great! I too try to complete my diary every night, gives me hope lol!
    Keri bummer that the gym doesn't offer it, I'm taking it at a Karate place. But you are right, belly dancing is fantastic for the core, I have a belly dancing dvd actually, its pretty hard, but way fun! You should totally try it to mix things up, you work out hard on that elliptical, it may be nice to do something a bit more fun on occasion though!

Carrie, you are hardcore lady!! If I threw up, even a little I would have stopped, but you kept going! You are a rockstar! Sounds like you may have pushed too hard, I'm proud of you for getting up and doing it, especially that hard, after you thought about not doing it, good for you! :bigsmile:

I thought about taking the day off Kickboxing yesterday, but I didn't. I feel better every day, less pain after. I think that my body is getting used to it, and I love it! It's such a hard workout that it makes me proud of myself every time I finish it! And every day is a different instructor pretty much, and they all switch things up, so we are constantly learning new things and working out different areas of the body. I'm going to see if I can survive going tonight and tomorrow, that will be 5 days! Then the weekend is mine! I'm going to do nothing all weekend, lol. It's supposed to get really cold here this weekend, so I think I may just hibernate!
    Have a good day everyone!!
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    Dang it! I didn't get a chance to 'complete' my food diary last night! When i walked in the door last night i took my puppy out to go potty, then came back inside and went upstairs to start a load of laundry, and Cooper followed me. Then he so casually started pooping! I tried to pick him up mid-poop to get him on the hard floor in the laundry room, but since hes almost 40 pounds now i ended up making it worse and he got his foot in it, and it dragged ALL over the carpet. I locked him in the bathroom so i could clean up the carpet. Then went into the bathroom to find w/ his poopy paw that he had jumped all over the bathtub, and there was poop on the floor too!!! So...needless to say I had my work cut out for me and didn't even get on the computer! Wow... how many tiems did i say poop in that paragraph!!! HAHAHA hope i didn't disgust anyone, you are all moms so i know you have seen worse!
    Wow, Carrie-you are hard core, if i puked I would be done! That has never happened to me, when i start to feel sick i stop, I am a baby
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Dang it! I didn't get a chance to 'complete' my food diary last night! When i walked in the door last night i took my puppy out to go potty, then came back inside and went upstairs to start a load of laundry, and Cooper followed me. Then he so casually started pooping! I tried to pick him up mid-poop to get him on the hard floor in the laundry room, but since hes almost 40 pounds now i ended up making it worse and he got his foot in it, and it dragged ALL over the carpet. I locked him in the bathroom so i could clean up the carpet. Then went into the bathroom to find w/ his poopy paw that he had jumped all over the bathtub, and there was poop on the floor too!!! So...needless to say I had my work cut out for me and didn't even get on the computer! Wow... how many tiems did i say poop in that paragraph!!! HAHAHA hope i didn't disgust anyone, you are all moms so i know you have seen worse!
    Wow, Carrie-you are hard core, if i puked I would be done! That has never happened to me, when i start to feel sick i stop, I am a baby

Hahaha! OMG, that is terrible!!! But it is a funny story when you hear it, that must have really really sucked for you though! What a mess, I don't blame you for not thinking about the computer at all, you must have been so disgusted! Good for you for laughing about it! :bigsmile:
    Jenn
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    All you can do is laugh, or i would start crying since we built this house and we have only been in it for 3 months...goodbye beautiful brand new carpet!
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Oh No! Hopefully you get it all out! Keep laughing girl! :bigsmile:
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    I just booked our airplane tickets to Hawaii!!!!!! We are going in May... how is that for my motivation????!!!!!!!!!!
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Hey everyone! If it's not too late, I'd love to join this group. I'm 20 and I've been chubby all my life...although I've officially migrated to fat haha. I'm 5'4 and 198 as of yesterday. I've been on MFP for about a year now, and at one point lost 20 pds, however I'm now the heaviest I've ever been. I'm a full time college student majoring in Marketing and have been laid off from work for a while. I'm always job hunting, just not really finding anything. 30 day goal: 188/ 60 day goal: 178/ 90 day goal: 168/ Ultimate goal: 140
  • rinren84
    rinren84 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd like to join to if it's possible. I'm 25 and I've been overweight most of my 25 years, thanks to my momma's (and now mine) home cooking and never learning to exercise as a part of life. I started MFP a couple months ago and lost 6 pounds so far. I'm 5'5" and 247 as of this week. I work for the government in Human Resources and sit at my desk most of the day. My goals are 30 day-243, 60 days-239, 90 days-235. My big goal is to 225 lbs by the 4th of July when my husband comes home from overseas. Ultimately I would like to get down to 160 lbs by Sep 2011.
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!!

rinren84 and greeneyedgirl829- Welcome to our fabulous little group!! These ladies are crazy though, all of the exercising they do, makes me have to work harder, so trust me, they'll keep you going!!

pattitricia89- OMG!!! I laughed so freakin hard. We have a new house too (freshly built) and I am fanatical about my cream carpet in the living room!! I'll bet you and the rug doctor are very good friends. He's one of my faves!!

Carrie- Are you trying to make us all look bad!! Holy cow woman!! You are out of control. But I am crazy cheering for you. :flowerforyou: Like I said, you make me work harder that's for sure.

A little craziness going on. I am back to work after vacation and I love it but dang. I am so busy and with a family to take care of and a home that refuses to clean itself no matter how many stars I wish on, I am getting frustrated today. My hubby is finally on track with getting healthy too!! Upside: No more junk in the house. Downside: I have to share the elliptical and he's not as good at time management as me and the house was looking a little rough (won't lie, most people would think my house was clean if they walked in, but I have issues if I don't sweep mop and vaccuum at least 4x a week) I hate more than a load of laundry in the hamper and dishes make me crazy. So, I got up at 5am, got my daughter to school went to work, had to work late so I didn't get home until 8pm and my husband was just starting his 1 hour on the elliptical and I had to take down the Christmas tree tonight (since I asked him to do it 2 nights ago but he was too tired after his workout) and there was over a load of dishes so I had to hand wash the rest, and sweep and mop and counters and my glasstop stove looked terrible and my daughters room was a mess and 2 loads of laundry later it's 10pm and I haven't sat down since 5am, or eaten since 1:30. I even ate standing up today since I was on my laptop in my office and I have a high counter on one side and a regular desk on the other but my boss was occupying it. On top of all of this, I still need to dust and clean the bathrooms since they haven't been cleaned since monday!! Anyone with a 5 year old that has her own bathroom understands the hell that awaits there, or a husband with his own sink space on the other side of the bathroom. Since he doesn't have to share, he's less worried about cleaning it off regularly. :ohwell: :grumble: :angry: :explode:

Okay, so I've called it a night though and I am sitting in my (nice clean and now christmas tree free) living room and having a glass of wine. I keep telling myself, that it's okay, cause when he gets a routine, he'll be able to manage his time better.....And if I say this over and over and over again, he'll be safe........... right? At least he'll be healthy, so when I am hospitalized for exhaustion, it'll be his turn LOL!!!!

Oh and on top of it all, he looked at me at 10:10 and asks "Aren't you going to work out at all today?"
    :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :ohwell: :huh:

I guess I'll just have to get up at 3:30 am tomorrow and get it done before work. When I'm super skinny and super strong, I'll make him arm wrestle me for the chores LOL!!!!
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    Keri-hang in there!!! You poor thing!!!!! I am a maniac about my house too! I am a clean freak, everyone thinks my house is clean when i apologize for the mess. I actually start getting little anxiety attacks when the house is messy and I feel like I don't have time to get it all done... my hubby thinks I'm crazy! The other night in all seriousness I told him I felt like my life was out of control. He just looked at me and said, 'because you think the house is dirty' then i realized what a Monica (from FRIENDS) I was being!!!!!!!!
    I hope you get your workout time today!! I have to work this morning.... mandatory overtime :(
    Oh, and I managed to get the stain out of the carpet... we have this great pet stain remover called Natures Miracle. It has an enzyme in it that get it all up magically!!!!!
    Have a great weekend everyone! My goal for the next two days is to stay in my calorie range just like I do on weekdays, weekends are killer!!! :)
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Welcome to our new members, it's never too late to join! Keri is right though, we're a bit crazy! Most of us are at our wits end and are working really really hard to reach our goals! Good luck to you guys too!
    Wow Keri, that is brutle!! Have you tried mentioning it to your husband? Maybe if he understands how crazy you feel right now he'll shape up a bit? That's a lot of work, no workout needed after that! But you should give yourself a break...most people only do those things once a week, try to tell yourself that if you only get it done 3 times that it's ok, it's still clean! It may help you grasp some control until he gets some...or it may drive you crazy, I dunno...I hope you work it out tho, I feel for u!
    Pattitricia, I'm really glad to hear that you got the stain out, that would have been a sad ending to a funny story!!
    Have a good weekend ladies, I'm taking a break from kickboxing 'till Mondya, but still sticking to the diet! :bigsmile:
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. Nice to see so many new faces on here. Seems there are more Chubby Twenties than we thought.

Everybody has been so busy this week. Carrie, You are crazy with the JM and exercise in general. I was a little intimidated by your eating habits at first, you seem to eat so clean. But I just remember how HARD you said it was to squeeze in the cardio. Look how far you've come!!! You're a double threat for all of us trying to keep up with you now. I guess I'm a baby when it comes to cardio, too like pattitricia said. But with good reason. When I joined a gym 2 yrs ago with a gym buddy, I pushed myself through so many classes, getting asthma attacks all the time the first mo or so. Then when I thought I'd gotten pretty well-adjusted, I ended up in the hospital with a mini-stroke on my 24th bday. Turned out I had bp probs and was letting my hr get too high. I got scared of exercise and then again when I hurt myself after having baby#2 and my ob yelled at me for exercising. So when I picked back up on it in Aug, I was scared, and very out of shape. Couldn't do step aerobics for 5 min. I am now doing an hour or more of cardio everyday! But never as intense as what you descibe on the JM workouts. I just keep it my own pace and know I may not be burning as many cals, or pushing myself as hard, but I am MOVING! It feels so good. Keep it up, I can't wait to see how your body changes with all of your effort.

Pattitricia-I'm glad you got the carpets cleaned after the puppy situation. You are right when you say as mom's we've prob seen worse! My son during potty training went through MANY days that sound just like that. And when he recently had food poisoning, well, let's just say you don't want to know. 5 loads of laundry or more from that 3 day fiasco. And HAWAII!!! I'm so jealous. That's awesome. Can't wait to see tanned pics of you laughing it up on the beach.

Kayt-Great job on the yoga training cert. That is a good way to bring in some $ and what better job than one you enjoy doing AND takes care of your exercise for the day. I feel so antsy, I don't have the patience to do it hours on end like you do. I was so proud of myself this week I successfully did the tree pose for about 5 min. (2.5 on ea leg). Yoga is so awesome- it helps with posture, relaxes sore muscles, acts as strength and cardio, helps with total body wellness circulation, breathing, stress reliever. Hmm, maybe I should try to fit it in a little more often. I've been trying to squeeze it in some and I think it may be helping a little with depression.Keep us updated on how it goes.

J_B-Great job on the kickboxing. Just out of curiousity, how's the back now? I've been doing my stationary bike and it's hurting/straining my lower back, so I'm thinking I may need to try something else. I get bored so easily, that I need some variety in my cardio. Let me know if the kickboxing is a good idea.

Keri-oh I hear you only so well on the house issues. I'd like to offer some unsolicited advice. I didn't realize any of this when I had one child, but now that I have two it's second nature. I'd heard this phrase so many times, but thought it was just lazy ppl who didn't want to clean their house, but believe me it is so true. "What is more important, a clean house or time with your family? A dirty house is a sign of a loving mother" or something like that. I say it's going to take a lot of work, but let the house slide and get some quality time in with your little one and husband. And you really should see about getting hubs and daughter to step up on the chores too. Put a chore chart on the fridge-for yourself limit yourself to less of the chores and delegate more to your husband. The little one can do things like clearing the table, dusting (if you put the Pledge on the rag for her), poss putting away her own laundry, and picking up her own room (I drew pics like toys going into a box, laundry going into the hamper, books on the shelf). You'll still be doing the bulk of the work, and if you're particular like it sounds, you'll still be cleaning up after them, but it will help make things so much more manageable. I still have days where I go "ugh, I hope no one comes over my house is DISGUSTING" but then I just close myself in the room with the kids and play, and try to forget about it until another day. I hope that you find a balance, bc you're right you'll be in the hospital if you keep going like that.

Well, I guess ya'll can tell I feel much better. I had my therapy session Thurs. and he chewed hubby out, then really talked me through so much of my pain. I'm still pretty depressed, but getting used to my meds. My therapist says I can't kick hubby out right now, and I was a little upset, but then I realize he's been seeing me for 6 mo. now so he must think that it's better for me to stay with husband, that that's what I must want ,or he wouldn't say that. IDK, I'm just not forcing things either way, not really "with" him or separated. I'm sleeping better at night and less during the day. I'm sticking with my exercise bc it forces me to get up and get moving. I got my appetite back finally, so now it's back to monitoring those cals. I really overate yest and today. I worked out to make up for it, but took 2 hours to do so! Have my meals planned out for the week, so as long as I stick with them everything should be good. Alright, got to get kiddos off to bed.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Well I'm up for it! It's great to have so many friends and accountability buddies out there!

Starting weight: 199

30 days- 191
    60 days- 185
    90 days- 179

I know those are odd numbers but I want them to be attainable!
    Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see your tickers drop those pounds!
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I hope everyones weekend is going as planned.

pattitricia- I use that same stuff!! I do love it. I am so glad it came out. When my daughter was potty training, she wore a nightgown at night, and in the morning, she had gone #2 in her dipey, and she didn't like it. She couldn' reach the trash, so she set it next to it and went about her business. My husband came into the kitchen to find little poopy footprints all the way to the playroom and when he asked Eris what had happened, she lifted her nightgown!! He was so flustered, he called me at work and I couldn't stop laughing!! And then the time she coated her room in vaseline when she was 3.. why you ask? Because it made everything look shiny!! There are so many strange and gross things that come with life huh?

jbsweet- Thanks. I really do have to sometimes tell myself that it's me, not them, and ask what things I NEED to do and what things I want to do. Glad to hear the kickboxing is going well!! I bet you're all kinds of trim!! How many inches have you lost?

jrbowers- What would I do without you!! I feel like a jerk for getting pset cause my tv is dusty when you have so much going on and still take time out to support me. Thanks for being so strong and setting the example. It sounds like you are doing so much better too!! How are your little ones taking everything? I'm glad you got to let your husband have it. You are one awesome chick and taking you for granted is not a good choice on his part!

Overall I have to say, I am doing much better. Today was rough, but I think I got the point across to my husband that I was feeling overwhelmed. It may sound odd, but I really have to think about things before I discuss them. I have to see things logically and look at them from a third party pont of view. I don't yell (waste of energy) and I don't like to risk saying something that I don't mean.

The day started rough. I got up at 5am and got Eris ready for school, but I didn't have o leave for work until 9 so I finished up the rest of my cleaning and made my lunch and had a nice wuiet cup of coffee. We were crazy busy at work and I kept getting the most ridiculous calls from vendors, at the most inopportune times of course. No time for lunch, so I had a protein shake while I was sending an email and 2nd quarter projections to my boss, then back on the floor and as I'm running around, I feel a little crampy which is weird, but lo and behold- mother nature came early. How lovely. On the way home around 7:30, I stopped at the grocery store to pick up more fruit and veggies, I finally get home 8:45 and my husband has not done the elliptical yet (even though he's been home all day) and my daughter jumped on me with my arms full of groceries. My husband yelled at her ( i had 3 surgeries on each of my feet for various issues and he worries) so she starts to cray and I felt like I walked in to chaos. I had really been looking forward to spending time with them and relaxing. It was a bit too much. I comforted my baby and when she went downstairs to start the movie, I couldn't help it, I started to cry. (yeay emotional goofiness) Jason ( hubby) found me and asked if I was ready to talk. I told him I felt like I was missing out on the fun things like hanging out with them because he couldn't help as much with the house and I am so proud of him for wanting to get healthy, but when he waits until I get home to do the elliptical, I either get too involved with housework or cooking or whatever and then when he's finally done, it's too late for me to workout if I want to sleep and 4 hours just wasn't cutting it. He admitted he procrastinated and felt bad that it made me behind and promised we'd work something out. I am only allowed to do 1 hour of housework a day. On my days off I can do 3 but other than that, Eris can do her room and she helped daddy with the dishes, and cleaned her room and playroom while I did my time on the ellptical. I need to remember what I deserve nad not just try to do everyhting cause I want my family to have lots of time for themselves. Day by day right? I really felt better after my workout. I needed it big time. I work until 2am tomorrow so I will talk to you all on Monday!!