Sooooooo....whats for breakfast?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I have a really good one!

This recipe is solely the property of "Hungry Girl" Lisa Lillien. I did not come up with this recipe in any way shape or form.

Cheesed-up pepperoni pizza scramble

1/2 cup fat free liquid egg substitute
    1/3 cup shredded fat free mozzerella cheese
    1/4 cup canned diced tomatoes with italian seasonings, drained
    9 slices turkey pepperoni, quartered
    dash salt
    dash oregano
    dash garlic powder
    (optional) pepper

Bring a pan sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Add egg substitute and turkey pepperoni, and scramble as you would ordinary eggs. Add salt, oregano, garlic powder, and if you like black pepper. once the scramble begins to look solid, after about one minute ,add tomatoes scramble for another 30 seconds or so. sprinkle with mozzarella, reduce heat to low and cover pan. let cook for another 30 seconds until the cheese has melted.

1 serving: 173 calories, 2.5 g fat, 1226 mg sodium, 7.5 carbs, 0.5g fiber, 3g sugars, 27g protein.

Honestly, who doesn't like pizza-esque food in the morning?
  • HarlowAudrey
    Options
    2 eggs with 1 slice of reduced fat salami, organic feta cheese, onion, tomato and chilli flakes.

I call it the “Cranky Chef” omelet and it is amazing.
  • HarlowAudrey
    Options
    2 eggs with 1 slice of reduced fat salami, organic feta cheese, onion, tomato and chilli flakes.

I call it the “Cranky Chef” omelet and it is amazing.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    im the type of person who needs a BIG breakfast.. my breakfast is usually around 400 cal and goes like this
    2/3 cup cottage cheese mixed with a few tablespoons sugar free jelly/jam
    2 waffles ( i put the cottage cheese mix on top)
    1 apple
    green tea!
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I normally eat a Special K peanut butter chocolate bar but today I had french toast and oatmeal with 1/2 a banana.