Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Irrational fears

12346»

Replies

• Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    To everyone with biscuit can fears: find the seam, DONT PEEL THE PAPER, and WHACK the seam on a cabinet edge. it rarely, if ever POPS :) when i peel the paper they never open so my fiance usually walks in on me smacking the bajeesus out of the can to open it :b
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    I have a few too, driving over a high bridges with only two lanes & water underneath that can be seen on either side of the bridge. When I have to do it I always drive in left lane (but as close to the middle line that divides the two lanes as possible) looking dead ahead & at least a car length between me and the car in front. I pretty much hold my breath, lock my hands onto the sterring wheel & lock my arms along side me, moving ever so slightly as needed until I get cloeser to the end.

Any body of water with a drop off like a pool (in which I can see). I can swim a little bit but something about that slope makes me think I'll be sucked down in to it.

Standing in ocean/man made beach/bay water w/barefeet, past my knees & the sand feels like its pulling you in. I have to wear water socks.

Jelly fish & dead Horseshoe Crabs creeps me out too.

Also ABC (Already Been Chewed) gum. I just can't stand that wet, sticky feeling on my finger tips not even from my own mouth & it can't be dried up ready to be pluck from somewhere it didn't belong, like under the tables at restaurants or school chairs *nauseus* :sick: just thinking about it. :laugh:
  • To everyone with biscuit can fears: find the seam, DONT PEEL THE PAPER, and WHACK the seam on a cabinet edge. it rarely, if ever POPS :) when i peel the paper they never open so my fiance usually walks in on me smacking the bajeesus out of the can to open it :b

Think this will work if I just chuck it across the room? You can never be to sure. . . :frown: