Never Been So Happy to See a Fat Photo - Definite Changes!

Options

Replies

• indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, it's working! Congrats and keep up the good work!:wink:
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Huge change!! Haven't you noticed that your clothes are falling off? And the few items that stay on look like enough fabric for 2?

You look great!!
  • mormadu1
    mormadu1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Four months??? Great Job. Truly inspirational for me.
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Huge change!! Haven't you noticed that your clothes are falling off? And the few items that stay on look like enough fabric for 2?

You look great!!

I would have thought so too, but somehow the clothes seem to stay up on their own. :O( I think either everything I was wearing was incredibly tight to begin with, or there's something wrong with me. They are definitely big on me, but I keep hesitating to buy new stuff because I still have a long way to go. Perhaps I would notice more frequently though if my clothes fit properly. :O)

Thank you so much!
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! You have a beautiful hour glass shape :o) Very inspiring for me!! I'm your before picture and struggle with sticking to my calories :o(
  • poeco76
    Options
    Awesome results!!! You have a beautiful hour glass shape :o) Very inspiring for me!! I'm your before picture and struggle with sticking to my calories :o(

I understand. It is honestly why I work out a lot so that I can have more calories and still lose. I would be miserable if I had to eat 1200 calories a day. I haven't lost super fast (I'm about a week and a half out from 6 months now, and just shy of losing 50 lbs), but I've realized that I just have to make it a lifestyle change and not view it as a short term or temporary fix.

You can do this!! We all can. :O)
  • Bassgirl51
    Bassgirl51 Posts: 117
    Options
    Keep going!!! You have changed A LOT!
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    Huge difference. it's no always easy to see it on yourself.

Well done.
  • sonyagruman
    Options
    you look great and you are working so hard try to remember that muscle is 3x heaver then fat and a scale cant tell the different try doing your measurement every 2 to 4 weeks and you will tell the difference great job so happy for you
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    Congratulations! It's truly wonderful to see hard work paying off. Keep going! :)
  • arkieft0516
    arkieft0516 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I hope I see similar in four months time!
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW - you are doing FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work! You can definitely tell! :) You have done amazing in 4 months!! :)
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome transformation! Great job!

I am almost half way to my goal. I can't wait to take a new picture to compare. I never thought I would say that! LOL!
  • HotDolphinMama
    HotDolphinMama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 50 lbs also, and have only lost 8 inches. But, I started ALOT larger than you and have not started the exercising portion. ( I joined the gym last night so its getting ready to happen.) Anyway, you have shrunk! My guess is that you have lost a lot more than 50 lbs of fat - you look so much trimmer and fitter. And you have probably gained a bit of muscle on top of that so quit beating your self up! BTW - I can't even balance myself on a bike, much less ride one! So you go girl!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You can definitely Tell a Difference! You are looking great! Keep up the great work!
  • poeco76
    Options
    you look great and you are working so hard try to remember that muscle is 3x heaver then fat and a scale cant tell the different try doing your measurement every 2 to 4 weeks and you will tell the difference great job so happy for you

This is an excellent reminder for many of us, including myself... The muscle is definitely changing the shape of many areas of my body. Thank you!
  • poeco76
    Options
    I have lost about 50 lbs also, and have only lost 8 inches. But, I started ALOT larger than you and have not started the exercising portion. ( I joined the gym last night so its getting ready to happen.) Anyway, you have shrunk! My guess is that you have lost a lot more than 50 lbs of fat - you look so much trimmer and fitter. And you have probably gained a bit of muscle on top of that so quit beating your self up! BTW - I can't even balance myself on a bike, much less ride one! So you go girl!

Congratulations on joining a gym! :O) I think getting in some exercise definitely makes me feel better, personally, and of course it helps aid in losing as well. I hope you enjoy it, and remember that sometimes it's just a matter of finding the right activity.

Thank you so much for your comments. :O)
  • poeco76
    Options
    That is an awesome transformation! Great job!

I am almost half way to my goal. I can't wait to take a new picture to compare. I never thought I would say that! LOL!

Woo hoo! Congrats on getting to your half way goal!!! That is amazing. :O)
  • Mnm1983
    Mnm1983 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!!!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your story! I am having the same problem...I get on the scale and it is going up and not down and I want to eat some ice cream...LOL! A friend tells me all the time that "you are slimming down" but I cannot see it but I still keep it moving. I have come to far to turn back now. Your story just confirms confirmation that you cannot always go by the scales.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!