September Challenge - Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred.

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• ppprrrm
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing!

28633826.png
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys. Yes, I am quite pleased with these results. I'm not where I want to be yet, would like to add more tone and definition, but I'm in a better place than I was and I am ready now to move on and get even stronger and even more fit! All the same, I can't help but look at the difference and grin.
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't lose a single pound (actually I've gained weight!) and not a single inch :(

However, I did enjoy it and am definitely fitter and stronger. What exercise DVDs are people moving onto next?
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've just finished the 30 day shred today (thank God!) and I've lost 17 pounds. It's intense and you'll probably be yelling at Jillian 5 minutes in, but it's worth it! :)
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I did not finish it but I am not going to kick myself because I will do it again and finish it. I am not sure if I just wasn't physically able for it being a heavy gal and putting my all into it ended me with injuries twice. The back of my right heel and the arch on my left foot. They actually still hurt even after a week or more. I decided instead of pushing it until I did something serious that I would step out of it this time and get back to it later. My plan is to swim swim swim and then when I have dropped some lbs get back to the 30DS. Well done everyone!
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi. I posted this in the Group thread but it doesnt get a lot of traffic

Hi,
    Finally completed 30DS. It took longer than the 30 days as I took one (sometimes two) days off per level. Total weight loss was 6lbs and I lost 5 inches all over. Arms and boobs didnt change much though! I'm happy that I stuck with the programme and I cant wait to try Ripped in 30!

Day 1 Measurements
    Weight: 172lb
    Waist :31.5"
    Hips : 44.5"
    L Thigh :26"
    R Thigh :26"
    L arm :12"
    R arm :12"
    Chest: 34.5

Day 10 Measurements
    Weight: 171lb
    Waist :31"
    Hips : 44"
    L Thigh :25.5"
    R Thigh :25.5"
    L arm :11.8"
    R arm :11.8"
    Chest: 34.0

Day 30 Measurements
    Weight: 166lb
    Waist :30.5"
    Hips : 43"
    L Thigh :24.5"
    R Thigh :24.5"
    L arm :11.5"
    R arm :11.5"
    Chest: 34.0
  • crazylilrae
    crazylilrae Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I ordered my DVD's from Amazon yesterday so I look forward to started 30DS September 1st. Once I finish that, I plan to start Ripped in 30. This is my first, serious effort to get in shape so I'm hoping 60-ish days of ripping and shredding will get me started in the right direction.
  • rdonnini
    rdonnini Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have several of her DVD's so I am in....