*~*When did you meet your true love?*~*

Options

Replies

• EllaNovella
    Options
    The Summer When I was 16 & he was 15.. We have never been apart since! We married when I was 19 & he was 18, we now have 3 beautiful children ages 10, 7, & 5, & we celebrate our 12th Wedding Anniversary this coming Sunday!! I can't imagine my life without him.. :)

The odds were against you but you did it !! :happy:
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    About a week or two ago on here. She is the sexiest redhead I have ever seen and has a great outlook on life. I hope to meet her soon too.
    :love:

Haha awesome :D
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I haven't met him yet. Still waiting :)
    Same really. My ex was my true love who i met on holiday in Spain, got together in 2009, can't really call him my true love now though seen as we aint together i guess :indifferent:
    Freshly in a relationship now with a great guy, still waiting for that spark though :ohwell:

Hope you find it!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    In August of 2009 where we both worked. We've been together since.
  • cmk99
    cmk99 Posts: 2
    Options
    My freshman year of high school, we've been together almost 20 years....married 13 and have 2 wonderful children!!!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    At work, we got together for 2 years, she got married had 3 kids, got divorced, we got togther had another child, currently looking to divorce, but I styill love her :sad:
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    when i was flippin burgers at 15 lmaooo
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I met mine in 2009, as my marriage was falling apart, through a mutual friend on an MMO. I absolutely hated him, for no apparent reason... but he wouldn't give up, and we got to be good friends. Eventually, he won me over. :)
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    8 months ago on line. LOL...
    I've been married before and can honestly say that I never knew what true love was until I met my boyfriend now.
    He's sweet, loving and not only loves me but my teenage kids as well... (now if you have teenage kids you know that's a keeper right there lol)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've met mine yet...........................I have loved and lost, but I don't think I've had the TRUE love experience.

and I'm getting too old to go there :blushing: :blushing:
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ah, to believe in the concept of true love. After all, true love is the greatest thing in the world...except for a nice MLT: Mutton, lettuce, and tomato, especially when the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe. They're so perky, I love that!

LOL Love this quote
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    We me on an online game in 2009. I didn't really start talking to him until July. I was a little intimidated by him. Then I realized he was actually very kind and caring. I was 22 and he was 30. I got my passport and in October that year I went to visit him. In December he came to visit me. Then in May 2010 I went to stay with him for a couple weeks since I graduated University and didn't have any plans... I never left. Two years later we're still together and I'm now a Canadian resident.

Wow you're braver than I would have been!! :)
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Back in 1991 when I was 18 and he was 20. Got engaged the same year and married in 1995. Happily married and very much in love 21 years later. Not only my true love but my soulmate.
  • TOPSrainee
    Options
    Sounds familiar! I'm in adult education as well. Didn't work out for me (his mother went to a fortune teller who said that we couldn't see each other for three years, lol! It wasn't true love anyway, so it was was all right. :) Glad it worked out for you, though!
    In my classroom. He was my student. :) He showed up right at exactly the right moment for both of us. One week before or after and neither one of us would have been ready. These things work out exactly as they need to.

Also, I'm in adult education and NOT a child molester.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    At a bar, he was a friend of a friend and I was married (not in a good marriage but trying to pretend it wasn't so bad). Whenever I'd go out w/ my girlfriends, he'd be out with his friend so we became buddies too. When it was too hard to hide the fact that my marriage was crap, I asked for a divorce and then realized that I had feelings for him. We've been together for over 9 years, married for 7 and have 3 beautiful daughters together and he's been there to raise my daughter from my first marriage.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I never have.

Haha me neither :'(
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    feb 2003 match.com so happy that my dad meet/ liked him before his passing. we married 2007.

I'm sorry about your dad :(
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I haven't met him yet...and at 44 it's not looking likely that I will :(
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    amending my last post to join others. I met my true loves when my daughters were born. They have been the loves of my life for the last 22 years.

At least you have them! x
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    we met sophmore year in high school (yep, high school sweet hearts!) he was playing hard to get, I asked him to the spree dance (girls ask guys) and he eventually said yes. we went to the dance together and that night is when we started dating. December 26th, 1994 and he asked me to marry him December 23rd, 1998 and we were married September 23rd, 2000 - 3 children later and almost 18 years later of being together and just about 12 years of those years being married - I still can't believe it...we are 33 years old now and been together since 16! ~ still in disbelf that we have made it this far, still amazing! There is no one else out there for me :)

It is amazing !! :D