*~*When did you meet your true love?*~*

Options

Replies

• EllaNovella
    Options
    At the age of 4, When i plugged in my N64 and the boy without a fairy lit up before me.

Huh?
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I haven't met him yet.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    In college. I switched from one university to another and there he was :)

Yay!
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    i remember being in high school thinking oh ill for sure have a chick by the time i graduate......didnt( had 2 fun short relationships)......then i remeber in college thinking ohh ill probably find some girl and be engaged when i graduate.......nope.....then i got a job and thought ohh yeah within a few years ill have met a future misses and buy a house and have kids....nope....now im starring down the barrel of 30 with no true love...how sad

Don't worry... Maybe you just weren't ready
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I was 21 and he was 18...I threw a party at my apartment and he ended up being ther cuz a friend of a friend of a friend invited him. I, however, was much more wrapped up in the fact that I 1) was having fun w my best friend that I hadnt seen in too long and 2) had invited this cute guy from my school :) the cutie from school went home before the rest of us were done having fun and I finally started noticing my future "love of my life" was flirting with me :) drunk n foolish me decided it was the perfect time to just make out with him as everyone else went to bed. I hope u don't get the wrong impression of me bc this is the first time I ever acted this promiscuous. The next day he got my number and now we've been together for over a yr!!! he is the most amazing, loving, caring, guy ever <3

That's so cute :) xx I don't think I'd ever like a younger guy though... don't know why.

That's what I thought!!! Lol. But ya just never kno what's gonna happen :)
    It's so nice of you to reply to everyone btw! :))

I asked you all to share stories so I'm going to read them! :) But thanks :)
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I met mine when I was in 7th grade, and we have been together for 23 years now.

Such a long time to be committed! Really amazing :)
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder if my last boyfriend was my true love. We had a really intense relationship and when we broke up it was absolutely crushing. Like part of my soul died. I've never had that with anyone else. But I keep telling myself that my true love isn't going to bring me down. He's going to respect me and encourage me.

I think that anyone who brings you down is not meant to be with you :)
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I met my true love at university, we were both doing the same degree and met at the induction thingy. He asked me out for a drink that night and then ended the drinks thing by asking me out. Nearly 2 years on we're planning our wedding for next August and are looking forward to our lives together.

I wish you both the best :D x
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I was 19 and on a date with his cousin, it was love at first sight for me, took another 2 years for us to get together, we've been together 11 years, married 10 this November :heart:

How sweet x
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    On Facebook actually.
    I was a 'friend' on his actual friends Facebook (I was trying to see who my friend was dating at the time) and he added me and didn't stop talking for 2 weeks. We met up and have been together ever since. It will be 3 years in January. We have been through a lot though. He had a hard time in his job, I left the country for 5 months, he quit his job, I went to University and his father died recently from Cancer. But we got through all those times and looking forward to the future with him. :)

Strong relationship :) Well done :)
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Haven't found her yet....still looking...
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    when i started watching SUITS! i love you Meghan Markle. hahaha. no seriously, im still single so...

lol
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    8th grade and we never really even talked until after college when we
    Started playing racquetball together at the fitness center then working out and now here we are :)

Fitness go! <3
  • djclarke7
    Options
    Back in 1991 when I was 18 and he was 20. Got engaged the same year and married in 1995. Happily married and very much in love 21 years later. Not only my true love but my soulmate.

Same as me - but I was 20 and you were 18 !

xxx
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Feb 19 2006 :love: :love: :love:
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    At work. He wore me down Steve Urkle style. He kept asking, I kept saying... NO! Then one day I realized I loved him.
    What an epiphany! ;)
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Back in 1991 when I was 18 and he was 20. Got engaged the same year and married in 1995. Happily married and very much in love 21 years later. Not only my true love but my soulmate.

Same as me - but I was 20 and you were 18 !

xxx
    AWWWWEEEE :) That totally made me swoon haha That's so sweet!
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    If I ever do I will have to let you know.

YES please do..
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    Facebook Wrestler are avatars flirted a lot and then we decided to talk on chat, then phone, texting ect. Then i called into work one day and drove 3.5 hours to meet her. 2 weeks later she was pregnant with our son and moved in with me. We are engaged and our wedding is Sept of next year.

Way to live life fully! :)
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    Uh hopefully tomorrow...lol

lol that's the spirit