I need a girl's advice regarding a man's problem.

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahaha, gosh, maybe you ladies can tell me how I should ask this girl at work if her boobs are symmetrical.

Actually, maybe that should be its own thread.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Stretch it like a rubber band :).
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    It is a beautiful thing when we all agree :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I DONT AGREE. My friends are brutally honest and my fiancee is also. I couldnt be in a relationship that was not honest. It makes me a little sad that so many people think dishonesty is the way to go. :noway: Maybe that is why so many people fail at relationships...

Brutal is the key word here. My 30 year relationship was built on compassion and empathy. It goes a long way.

I am sure "brutal honesty" looks a lot different when you are 25 and have 11 lbs to lose. I probably wouldn't have minded what I thought was brutal honesty when I was barely out of college, absolutely confident in my sex appeal, and 130 lbs. It feels different now.
  • HolyPeas
    HolyPeas Posts: 71
    Options
    Nurse here, your assumption that she lost the weight fast night not be accurate at all. If she was very heavy the skin will be there reguardless for lots of people. Whether or not your skin goes back depends on a lot of factors, a huge one being genetics.

I would let her be. Unless your relationship is super close its just probably not your place.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Ok I stopped reading after a few pages of the same thing...

Seriously, you asking her this, would be the equivalent of her saying to you, "hey.. um... I accidentally saw you changing... and... is it normal for a guy's thing to be that small? Just curious.. because my dad's a surgeon and can help with that..."

oh good, someone else said this so I didn't have to.
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    No. Just no.

I'm shaking my head. How would this ever seem like a good idea?