Why do people get mad at me for trying to be healthy?!?!

Options
123457»

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    If 15 people like this, I'll eat a carrot today. I think FB has just increased the self-centeredness of society. Look at me! I just did something that everyone else does too, praise me for being amazing! Plus, it's not official until it's on FB.

How many likes is an awesome, insightful, or inspirings, or Spam/abuse flags?

2 for awesome, 3 for insightful or inspiring, and 5 for spam or abuse!

So far, it looks like I won't have to eat any carrots today! 30 total for broccoli.
  • BurlzGettingFit
    BurlzGettingFit Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Theo166 wrote: »
    I think some people go overboard on their health updates. Instead of only posting major events, they are 'VIRTUE SIGNALLING' by posting every little thing they do health related. When you are in the middle of it, you may not see it.

It's annoying, sorta like a new parent talking about every little thing that happens to their new baby, with pictures. Don't care how frequently your baby does it's business or how many calories you burned on what machine. After skimming the posts here, most of you don't see it. You lack self awareness on this one.

People do it on politics as well.
    929.jpg

People use social media to humble brag all over the place, so glad I don't have Facebook.