Men..Is your wife outta shape?

Options

Replies

• AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Women -- are your husbands going bald?
    My 24 year old husband has a very prominent receding hair line. Does that mean it's time to cheat on him? :laugh:

(Just kidding, of course)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    ...Marriages go stale often because people just let themselves go. They think it doesn't matter anymore because they love you for you... which is true...but women should WANT to look good for their husband, at least I think!!!

I agree! I want my future husband to be proud as hell of the woman on his arm! ...or at least be hottest daughter in law in the family ;)

No, women should want to look good for themselves and their husbands should find THAT sexy -- along but secondary to their physical appearance. And something tells me you'll stand out among the daughter in laws, though I am not sure it will be in the way you want.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    My 24 year old husband has a very prominent receding hair line. Does that mean it's time to cheat on him? :laugh:

Yes it is, unless he's actively seeking treatment hair replacement -- HE'S NOT THE MAN YOU MARRIED UNLESS HIS HAIR LINE IS THE SAME.

:laugh:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Yes, once the man's hairline recedes, the woman starts looking elsewhere. I've never experienced this, but I'm better educated on this matter than you may think.

(edited for sarcasm)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Yes, once the man's hairline recedes, the woman starts looking elsewhere. I've never experienced this, but I'm better educated on this matter than you may think.

(edited for sarcasm)

Clearly, I married you for your thick hair line.
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I met my boyfriend in the process of losing weight. Before I met him I had lost about 60 lbs.

Since we've been together (about 9 months) I've continued to lose weight (20 lbs) but just not as quickly or as easily as before I met him and he gained weight (about 20 lbs.)

It's all about perspective and whether or not you continue to keep your own goals in mind as you enter into a relationship.

He's finally having a moment where he's realizing that going out to eat, attending social events, all the fun stuff that we do as a couple needs to be balanced with exercise and healthy meals during the workweek.

He lost 4 lbs last week! So proud of him <3
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Options
    This... is the single most ridiculous thing I've read all day. There is far more that contributes to cheating than a woman 'getting fat' and not being pleasing to her man. And by the way, I've seen a lot of very overweight men out there... are they immune from this theory of yours?

If your 'advice' is applied to men, the stomach shouldn't reach any further than a man's pride and joy. If it does, that's it - the woman cheats.

And now, I'm going to go continue laughing at this whole exchange.
    THIS is why I married you, Leech.

You just love me for my snark... :tongue:

Seriously, given all the douche canoes that seem to be out there -- I'm glad I got somebody who's love and devotion isn't based on 75 pounds. Funny how I want to stay in shape and look nice for you (and let's not lie, me too) because you're not telling me I need to deserve your love.

People.

If we ever own a boat, I want to name it 'Douche Canoe'.

You always look good to me, by the way. Like I always say, I love you for you and not because I have some stupid idea in my head that you need to conform to.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    This... is the single most ridiculous thing I've read all day. There is far more that contributes to cheating than a woman 'getting fat' and not being pleasing to her man. And by the way, I've seen a lot of very overweight men out there... are they immune from this theory of yours?

If your 'advice' is applied to men, the stomach shouldn't reach any further than a man's pride and joy. If it does, that's it - the woman cheats.

Seriously, given all the douche canoes that seem to be out there -- I'm glad I got somebody who's love and devotion isn't based on 75 pounds. Funny how I want to stay in shape and look nice for you (and let's not lie, me too) because you're not telling me I need to deserve your love.

People.

You always look good to me, by the way. Like I always say, I love you for you and not because I have some stupid idea in my head that you need to conform to.

:blushing:
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options

People.

You guys are super adorable, btw :)
  • j_wilson2012
    Options

People.

Dear God, if I ever get like this, shoot me...
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I gained weight after getting with my last bf. He took culinary classes in high school and was the most amazing cook! Unfortunately he had a super fast metabolism so he never worried about all the fat that was going into those dishes! And of course, once you're going on regular dates, you're probably going out to dinner more...

I blame him for a good 10 pounds of weight gain!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I can truly say my wife put on some weight after we got together but it does look great on her. She was very petite and when she put on a little bit it definately went to the right spots. Regardless my wife could be 100 lbs over weight and I would NOT love her any less. I did marry the girl of my dreams and my friend of 18 years. We have been married a year and a half and it has been the best decision of my life. Though this past year she has been having many health problems causing her weight she is still so gorgeous....

You rock!
  • gvheintz
    gvheintz Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    If a woman is trying on clothes and asks, "Does this make me look fat?" the right answer is, "You are not fat."
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I agree! I want my future husband to be proud as hell of the woman on his arm! ...or at least be hottest daughter in law in the family ;)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Single people are still trying to find a mate or at least make it on to someones booty call list, so they tend to be more aware of how they look.
    eh, speak for yourself!! 'Booty call list'? Is that a list of names a person has if they want sex (sorry, I'm not American so am not completely familiar with phraseology)? Is that not just prostitution but without money changing hands?

1. Yeah its your roster

2. Did you just say that having sex with someone you know is clean, cares about you, is fun in bed, sexually compatible with you and doesnt mind that you arent looking for a relationship at the moment because of whatever legitimate reason.... makes you a *kitten*?

tumblr_m9hczsLRQY1rs91hpo1_500.gif
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    If a woman is trying on clothes and asks, "Does this make me look fat?" the right answer is, "You are not fat."

I would never ever ask that. It seems a ridiculous question... I mean, what if the answer is "yes".. Don't ask questions you maynot like the answer to...
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

People.

hehe someones jealous :)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

People.

Get like what? In love with your spouse and making fun of superficial turds on the internet? Yep, those things are truly terrible.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Options

People.

hehe someones jealous :)

Oh, that darned green-eyed monster...
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    No, that's not true. How ridiculous. Stereotypes are so weird.