New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• jennivive83
    Options
    Count me in! ALso new -ish to this ---how do I find this post later??
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I get weighed on a Tuesday so will post that weight if that is Ok.
    I would love to need new jeans for christmas - I am shrinking into old ones now, but still have 2 more sizes down before I can get new ones so my NSV would be a pair of UK 16 Jeans
    My goal is to lose another 32lbs by Christmas Eve
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm in a september to end of the year challenge but I'm definitely up for doing this along with that!
  • nicola35bulloch
    Options
    Count me in, I would to take the challenge
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Dont mean to be slow but, I'm new to the site, how can i find the topic later for weigh ins? Can i somehow set it as a favorite or something, or do i search for it? lol

That is a really good question. First, click on the community tab which leads you to the message boards.Then above the message boards you will see a tab called "my topics,"click that and the new years challenge should be in there!
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    I would like to join!

SW: 226.2
    GW: 195.8

SW is from 8/31, so I will post the new starting weight on Friday.

Looking forward to it!!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    So glad people are interested in this challenge! For anyone who wants to participate, you need to check in on Friday with your weight. I am using this weight as your starting weight for the challenge. Also, when you weigh in let me know what your goal weight for the challenge is and a goal that doesn't have to do with the scale!So excited for this to start!
  • michmccord
    michmccord Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This sounds like the motivation I need. I'm in :)
  • ebonyseyesinc
    Options
    Ok I am in too
  • daizzi
    daizzi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i'm in!

SW: 143
    GW: 125
  • davidjohnb17
    davidjohnb17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some short term goals to help me reach my target so count me in! My long term goal is to go down from 218lbs to 160lbs by christmas eve so a challenge in the final push would be great for me. I know 58lbs in 16 weeks might be a bit ambitious but i'll be happy to get below 180 and i'll handle the rest in the new year :)
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    CW: 265.8
    CGW: 235

20 BY DEC. 26, 2012....

i CAN HANDLE THAT...
  • MNJohn0
    MNJohn0 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Start weight 9/5 = 190
    Target weight 1/1 = 170

GO!! :):laugh:
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Im a little late but, Would love to join!
    Sw 185 GW 145
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Im a little late but, Would love to join!
    Sw 185 GW 145

Everyone is still welcome! The challenge doesn't start until Friday!
  • lucero862004
    lucero862004 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Dont mean to be slow but, I'm new to the site, how can i find the topic later for weigh ins? Can i somehow set it as a favorite or something, or do i search for it? lol

That is a really good question. First, click on the community tab which leads you to the message boards.Then above the message boards you will see a tab called "my topics,"click that and the new years challenge should be in there!

Ok thanks :)

So I'll try to keep Tues/Wed as my weigh in days...(bad memory lol) And since I have access to a calibrated scale at work I'm starting the challenge today, I'm off this Friday.

SW: 193lbs
    Challenge GW: 173lbs

Is 20lbs reasonable in that time frame?
  • sagittarius_chick
    Options
    i want to participate
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    SW: 213.2 (Using today's weigh in as I likely won't weigh in on Friday)
    GW: 185 (A total of 28.5 lbs I'm hoping to lose by Jan 1st)

My goal basically to lose roughly 7-8 lbs a month for sept, oct, Nov, December
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Yay, more people joined! I'm going to go ahead and weigh-in if that's okay.

CW: 160.4
    GW: 148

I'm going for 4lbs a month, my weight loss has slowed down so trying to keep it reasonable.

One of my other goals is to start and stick with a strength training program within this time frame. Time to kick it up a notch!

Thanks for doing this!