New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So glad to have everyone here! Remember tomorrow is our first weigh in! Come to this page and let me know your starting weight, as well as your goal weight and a goal that does not have to do with the scale!

For those of you who needed to weigh in early I have taken note of that and will make sure it makes it into the spreadsheet, which I will hopefully have up by Saturday evening!

I hope everyone is having an amazing week and I hope you are as excited as I am for this challenge to begin!
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hello, all. Looking to join a motivating group. Is it to late to join?

CW: 205
    GW: 185
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Hello, all. Looking to join a motivating group. Is it to late to join?

CW: 205
    GW: 185

Absolutely not! First weigh in is tomorrow!
  • Bola17
    Bola17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Weight today (09.07.): 62.2kg (137.1 lbs)
    Final Goal: 58 kg (127.8 lbs)

But my goal for new years will be - 60 kg/132.2 lbs:happy:

Guess that´s a small loss compared to some, but I´m now at the point where I really have to work at this - even to loose 100 grams!!
  • Meersy22
    Meersy22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone, Just off the scales.

SW: 148 lb
    GW: 130 lb

Thanks for starting this challenge.:happy:

My non weight goal is to start 2013 healthier, debt free and in a new home:smile:
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Here we go!!
    CW 247lb
    New Year Goal 219lb
    NSV - To be able to run for 30mins without a walking break, can only do 4.5 mins at the mo
  • mckensb
    Options
    i'd love to join - looking for some motivation to keep me on track. Starting weight 184
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hi, would like be in this challenge.

SW- 192.5
    GW- 175
    The other goal- Eat meal at regular times.Avoid impulsive eating.
  • mindy_moorehead
    Options
    Hi.....I am totally interested in joining this challenge!!!

Starting weight 222LBS Goal weight 199LBS want to be under 200 for sure!

Ummmmm a goal not related to the scale.......hmmmmm how bout to fit into a size 14 !!!!!!! Will that work????:embarassed:
  • shnnd19
    shnnd19 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in my sw: 185.2, Gw: 170

I would like to lose from 15-20 lbs by then.
  • sagittarius_chick
    Options
    sw: 321
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Okay so I am going to be in too!

The scale today said: 94.7Kg = 208.77lbs
    My goal: 88.5 kg = 195lbs

As for my exercising goal: I hope I will be able to run 2 times 10 mins at a slow pace on the treadmill! (yeah, I am that kind of person who is not into outdoor running.... maybe yet!)

Bring it on everybody and hopefully everyone can reach theirs goals or at least come close!
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all.

CW: 205lbs
    GW: 185lbs by Christmas (:

Excited....
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    Currently 259.2
    Goal by Xmas: 220

additional goal: lower my blood pressure meds dose / stop taking them??? (not sure this is possible, we'll see!)
  • roguestates
    Options
    great idea! I'd like to lose 15 lbs by then. I have 30 total, but at the rate I'm losing, it's going to be super slow.
  • akillaah
    akillaah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i'm down for this!
    sw:329
    gw: 300! 29lbs to lose...this should be fun.

additional goal would be to not go over my daily sugar intake on a regular basis..its so hard everything has sugar! :(
  • Christina8827
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Hope it's ok to still join in.

CW 163.6
    GW 135
    UGW 130
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Alright!

SW: 262.2 (I lost nothing this week - very disappointing, but trying something new, so hopefully it will show up next week!)
    GW: 196
    NSV Goal: Fit into a size 16 pair of pants I bought as an incentive

Let's go! :)

P.S. I'm looking for some friends to connect with on here to help motivate each other - anyone interested?

Thanks!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    This already sounds like a really friendly group, count me in!

CW: 153
    GW: 130
    NSVs: To successfully complete C25k and take it further so that I can run more than 5k (not sure what's realistic so don't want to set an exact distance just yet); also to drop two dress sizes (currently UK16)

I'm always ready to give support (either of the "woot, way to go!" variety or of the kick in the pants kind) so feel free to add me :smile:
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Alright everyone! I have the spreadsheet updated to this point. I definitely need some starting weights and goal weights for quite a few of you!So do your very best to get your weights in sometime today that way I can post the spreadsheet tomorrow. The spreadsheet will have your name, your starting weight, your goal weight, and how far away you are from your goal. Then next Friday when you really weigh in for the first time, it will have your weight as of then and it will continue on that way until the end of the challenge.

I have faith in every single one of you and I don't want to see anyone dropping this challenge!We all have the potential to do great and lose this weight, so let's do this!