Ask Me Anything...

Options
Ask me any question you want.

It can be about me, it can be about the great wonders of the world. I'll give the best answer I know, or make up.

Replies

• CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Why is it I am up and down all night but the 5 minutes before my alarm goes off I sleep like a bear in hibernation? :sad:

Thank you mighty Kreskin :wink:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why is it I am up and down all night but the 5 minutes before my alarm goes off I sleep like a bear in hibernation? :sad:

Good Question.

Answer: I would blame the Canadians. It's what we, here in the US, are taught to do.

BLAME CANADA!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    what is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    what is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything?

Answer: YES.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    If a half a hen lays a half an egg in a half a day - how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
  • Trav
    Trav Posts: 2,022
    Options

Good Question.

Answer: I would blame the Canadians. It's what we, here in the US, are taught to do.

BLAME CANADA!

Good call
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    If a half a hen lays a half an egg in a half a day - how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

It would take him half the time it would if he had two legs, because he only has one. The wooden leg doesn't do much for controlled kicking, now, if he's stomping the pickle, then double the half kicking time.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

No no no, it's 42
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

No no no, it's 42

yes to the 42.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    One day, back in '85, me and a crew of fellow sailors were cruising Rosecrans Av in San Diego, hanging out, listening to the radio, when all of a sudden the radio went to dead air right in the middle of a song. Just silence,,,

Then a voice piped up:

"SEX - - - - is not the answer"

<<We looked at each other nervously>>

""Sex - - - has never been the answer""

<<Ok,,, this is wierd>>

""Sex - - - - - is the question!>>
    ___________________""Yes - - is the answer""

And then the song picked back up where it left off. Wild,,,,

S0 - what was that all about?
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Why aren't their more cryptozoologist in the world, I mean it's an exciting job for sure I think?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    One day, back in '85, me and a crew of fellow sailors were cruising Rosecrans Av in San Diego, hanging out, listening to the radio, when all of a sudden the radio went to dead air right in the middle of a song. Just silence,,,

Then a voice piped up:

"SEX - - - - is not the answer"

<<We looked at each other nervously>>

""Sex - - - has never been the answer""

<<Ok,,, this is wierd>>

""Sex - - - - - is the question!>>
    ___________________""Yes - - is the answer""

And then the song picked back up where it left off. Wild,,,,

S0 - what was that all about?

Again, Canadians.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why aren't their more cryptozoologist in the world, I mean it's an exciting job for sure I think?
    You would think, but I think the idea of searching for things that don't exist would be boring. Maybe it's just people's side jobs, so you don't hear about it much.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I am laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my cheeks!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Dear Magic 8 Ball,

Will Santa bring me what I want for Christmas?
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Does one make a living being a cryptozoologist?

Most people probably do not know what they do?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

Cryptozoology (from Greek κρυπτός, kriptos, "hidden" + zoology; literally, "study of hidden animals") refers to the search for animals which are considered to be legendary or otherwise nonexistent by mainstream biology.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Dear Magic 8 Ball,

Will Santa bring me what I want for Christmas?

Have you told Santa what you want? He can't bring it if you haven't told him.

Macy's accepts Santa Letters. Drop one off today!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    a living they make a killing & an occasional kidnapping always for ransom, yeah they get paid for sure billionaire's is what I've been told, sure just give a homeless man 1 year as a cryptozoologist & instant billionaire no matter the outcome.

SORRY I was just thinking of my own importance Sorry OH Great one!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

Cryptozoology (from Greek κρυπτός, kriptos, "hidden" + zoology; literally, "study of hidden animals") refers to the search for animals which are considered to be legendary or otherwise nonexistent by mainstream biology.

Sasquatch Exists!!!