Ask Me Anything...

Options

Replies

• 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Why is my boss annoying me so much today? She's barely said two words, but it's just her attitude.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Why do some people choose Mc Donald's over Burger King & vice versa?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why is my boss annoying me so much today? She's barely said two words, but it's just her attitude.

Boss's can be cool majority of the time. They have to be annoying sometimes to establish control.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

People have different tastes. A better question would be: Why do people eat at either one of those places?
  • 1Corinthians13
    Options

Boss's can be cool majority of the time. They have to be annoying sometimes to establish control.

You always make me laugh. But you're right. lol Which makes me laugh again.
  • 1Corinthians13
    Options

People have different tastes. A better question would be: Why do people eat at either one of those places?

Oooh, good point.
  • NotSurprised
    Options

From your response I believe you're saying if chosing to eat at any one of those restaurants & I use Restaurants you get is how can I put this a piece of S#it. Sorry for the French the back alley French that is.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Why does the search box on my yahoo toolbar always say Mail candygram no matter how many times I delete, restart, run the registry cleaner, etc? I've already suspected Canada.

Nah, that doesn't sound like Canada. For this, I would blame the fact that you have a yahoo toolbar, and not a Google one.

My bad, its not yahoo. It is AVG Virus protection toolbar. I have google too. Says the same thing.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why does the search box on my yahoo toolbar always say Mail candygram no matter how many times I delete, restart, run the registry cleaner, etc? I've already suspected Canada.

Nah, that doesn't sound like Canada. For this, I would blame the fact that you have a yahoo toolbar, and not a Google one.

My bad, its not yahoo. It is AVG Virus protection toolbar. I have google too. Says the same thing.

oh well that DOES sound like Canada then.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

oh well that DOES sound like Canada then.

Ahhh, as I suspected.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

From your response I believe you're saying if chosing to eat at any one of those restaurants & I use Restaurants you get is how can I put this a piece of S#it. Sorry for the French the back alley French that is.

I can't read this in my head at all and I don't know why. WHAT?
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

LMAO!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NotSurprised
    Options

1 Jason 0 Tab I'm an alussionist what you read you didn't Oh Yeah!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood????
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

1 Jason 0 Tab I'm an alussionist what you read you didn't Oh Yeah!

HAHAHAHAH
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    diet coke is the new coffee

So true!
  • NotSurprised
    Options

1 Jason 0 Tab I'm an alussionist what you read you didn't Oh Yeah! Oh wait come to think of it tha is an acceptable answer also shoot back to 0 Jason O Tab no stump Sh#t!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood????

Once upon a time I googled this question. I could give you my own answer, but this one is just two good:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_wood_could_a_woodchuck_chuck_if_a_woodchuck_could_chuck_wood
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Thank God it wasn't just me unable to read that!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Why is it I am up and down all night but the 5 minutes before my alarm goes off I sleep like a bear in hibernation? :sad:

Thank you mighty Kreskin :wink:

Good Question.

Answer: I would blame the Canadians. It's what we, here in the US, are taught to do.

BLAME CANADA!

Hey wait..... I'm a Canuck...we blame the Americans...since my husband is American we have a lot of blaming going on