Ask Me Anything...

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I have the flu. Is it more likely that this is the fault of Canada or George W. Bush?

Medical companies.
    They can't make money off flu remedies if you don't catch it.
    Itsa conspiracy!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Why is Madonna "Crazy for" me?

She has gone through so many lovers in her life that she creates songs intended to convince large audiences that she is indeed "crazy for" them, so when you come up on her waiting list of lovers, she will already have written a song "just for you"!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Occasionally, I sit down in my work chair and feel the need to buckle my seat belt. Why??
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    Because you are smart and that you must of heard of my work story, where I was rear-ended.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    There weren't that many people posting that day (now yesterday) and the fact that your question went unanswered for 17 hours proves it.

Surprised now?

A little bit, a little bit. lol Nah never don't get the name wrong, because in actuality it means nothing to the truth, but as far as not a single person son of a b!tchch#s didn't answer me just proves I'm being punished. Ahhhhhhhhh
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Why is Madonna "Crazy for" me?

She has gone through so many lovers in her life that she creates songs intended to convince large audiences that she is indeed "crazy for" them, so when you come up on her waiting list of lovers, she will already have written a song "just for you"!

:laugh::laugh:

Very creative! I love it!
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Occasionally, I sit down in my work chair and feel the need to buckle my seat belt. Why??

lol...I'm not that creative. :tongue: :heart:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Why do people pay $2,500 rent for a tiny one room if you can call it that instead of saving money & purchasing land of some kind property a home I mean something other than living in a tiny closet or existing really?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why do I have no money? :frown:
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Because your paying it all to some ridiculously ugly *kitten* tiny Quarter of a room apartment instead of paying half - three quarters for an actual home.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

Because your paying it all to some ridiculously ugly *kitten* tiny Quarter of a room apartment instead of paying half - three quarters for an actual home.

:laugh: Nope. I live in a house.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Um Sorry, then maybe you need to live in a park some where for a while so you can save a whole bunch of money, or a Bank Heist or something, just throwing out some suggestions.:wink:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Um Sorry, then maybe you need to live in a park some where for a while so you can save a whole bunch of money, or a Bank Heist or something, just throwing out some suggestions.:wink:

ooOOooOOo Bank Heist.

SIGN ME UP.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    The cult, I mean plan starts this afternoon 12:30 & should be complete by 6:00 this evening that's right I don't waste time.:bigsmile:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    The cult, I mean plan starts this afternoon 12:30 & should be complete by 6:00 this evening that's right I don't waste time.:bigsmile:

:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Because you are smart and that you must of heard of my work story, where I was rear-ended.

:laugh: :laugh: I missed this story!! Please re-tell?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: I missed this story!! Please re-tell?

Yes! Please!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    "Where, o where are you tonight?
    Why did you leave me, here all alone???
    I've searched the world over, and I thought I'd found true love.
    You met another - and THHPPPHHHTTT!!! You were gone"
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Casper's drunk.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Casper's drunk.

He broke out the eggnog a little early this year :wink: