am I going to win the Lottery tonight?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    am I going to win the Lottery tonight?

Unfortunately, no.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    You are correct, I just checked, but then again you already knew that.:smile:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Why do some people wait to post on the forums, after being signed in for like months?
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Because they have nothing that they feel needs to be said
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    If I invited someone over for dinner and pomegranate martini's and they canceled at the last minute:explode: , is there anything wrong with drinking the martini's alone? I had my :heart: set on it all day, and made room for them caloriewise.:drinker:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    If I invited someone over for dinner and pomegranate martini's and they canceled at the last minute:explode: , is there anything wrong with drinking the martini's alone? I had my :heart: set on it all day, and made room for them caloriewise.:drinker:

I drank two.:drinker:

Don't care if its acceptable anymore, lol. I think I'm tipsy.:laugh:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Why do some people who have the choice will take a Fast food Burger over Steak?
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Why do some people who have the choice will take a Fast food Burger over Steak?

Good question! I'm a vegetarian, but I know the importance of a good steak!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Ok. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Uh that would never happen, I mean not even the best MMA fighter Fedor Emelianenko who is pound for pound the best in any division & the second to him is really like 84th could defeat The Great one in Chuck Norris I mean he may let him survive a minute or two for chuckles, but would ultimately Kill him with showing him how untochable he is in kindness or brutality either way he wins. Yeah he is that Awesome. Really the question really makes me upset and I'm logging off now.:)
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

Uh that would never happen, I mean not even the best MMA fighter Fedor Emelianenko who is pound for pound the best in any division & the second to him is really like 84th could defeat The Great one in Chuck Norris I mean he may let him survive a minute or two for chuckles, but would ultimately Kill him with showing him how untochable he is in kindness or brutality either way he wins. Yeah he is that Awesome. Really the question really makes me upset and I'm logging off now.:)

I read it on a poster. If you like Chuch Norris you would like these posters. They tell how aewsome he is!
  • NotSurprised
    Options

I read it on a poster. If you like Chuch Norris you would like these posters. They tell how aewsome he is!

hahaha I know they have books, websites, kids stories, cartoons, theme parks, planets devoted to telling of the true legend that is the immortal Chuck Norris.:happy:
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

hahaha I know they have books, websites, kids stories, cartoons, theme parks, planets devoted to telling of the true legend that is the immortal Chuck Norris.:happy:

I think Chuck Norris is pretty awesome myself!
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Good decision, he truly is worthy of the love. By the way is your last name Joy, because my cousins first name is Joy?
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Good decision, he truly is worthy of the love. By the way is your last name Joy, because my cousins first name is Joy?
    Its my middle name.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I also have two other family members with the first name of Sky and Heaven the other is a baby girl not yet born in the coming months also with a unique first name can't remember it.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Those are very pretty names. I really like Heaven as a name. I never thought of that.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Why do people choose to be unhappy?
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Because they don't know how to be anything else. They don't know how to be grateful with everything they all ready have. They're always reaching for something more, never satisfied.