Ask Me Anything...

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Why do I get so confused when I read this thread? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are all so funny!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why do I get so confused when I read this thread? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are all so funny!

:laugh: I think you get confused, because we're all confused and just spouting out random crap.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    No, but my crap is true I mean beautiful gold chocolate stuff Ah forget it hahaha - Evererybody loves Raymond
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    Now I'm confused. Did you mean "Everybody Loves Random"?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Just for you jessicajoy87, really for everyone who can appreciate Awesomeness:)
    aaceleb22015.jpg
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Now I'm confused. Did you mean "Everybody Loves Random"?

don't comprehend oh you were trying to say randomness well if they are uber cool giving, but no (Brad Garret) Robert Barrone in an episode arguing with his brother about, oh forget it some people refuse to be helped.:laugh: :wink:
  • Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Why aren't their more cryptozoologist in the world, I mean it's an exciting job for sure I think?

Does one make a living being a cryptozoologist?

Most people probably do not know what they do?

Cryptozoology (from Greek κρυπτός, kriptos, "hidden" + zoology; literally, "study of hidden animals") refers to the search for animals which are considered to be legendary or otherwise nonexistent by mainstream biology.
    The Discovery Channel seems to employ them all.
  • Meghan0129
    Options
    Why aren't their more cryptozoologist in the world, I mean it's an exciting job for sure I think?

Wow. I think I may have quoted form the wrong end of the thread.

Cryptozoology (from Greek κρυπτός, kriptos, "hidden" + zoology; literally, "study of hidden animals") refers to the search for animals which are considered to be legendary or otherwise nonexistent by mainstream biology.
  • Meghan0129
    Options

Wow. I think I may have quoted form the wrong end of the thread.

Yep. I did. Still learning.:blushing:
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Yeah they have some pretty good episodes like the one in russia in the mountains I believe it's Russia throwing of the rocks destroying the cabin and the evidence on the nail in the board from blood, pretty Awesome & spooky stuff imaging being there alone. hahaha whooh
  • Meghan0129
    Options

Yeah they have some pretty good episodes like the one in russia in the mountains I believe it's Russia throwing of the rocks destroying the cabin and the evidence on the nail in the board from blood, pretty Awesome & spooky stuff imaging being there alone. hahaha whooh
    I love how the build it up.
  • Meghan0129
    Options

I love how the build it up.
    I caught an episode on on demand the other day. Definitive proof of Big Foot! An actual body! You later find out its a pig carcass in a gorilla suit.
  • Meghan0129
    Options
    Why do I feel like everyone is being an *sshole when I'm PMSing?
  • Meghan0129
    Options
    Why do I feel like everyone is being an *sshole when I'm PMSing?
    FYI: That is not directed at anyone in particular.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Why doesn't anyone appreciate The Rocky Horror Picture Show like I do?

You've never met my friends or you wouldn't feel so alone!!
  • Meghan0129
    Options
    Why doesn't anyone appreciate The Rocky Horror Picture Show like I do?

You've never met my friends or you wouldn't feel so alone!!
    Ooh, I had a slight addiction to the Rocky Horror Picture Show in High School.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Why is their so many people posting today, it's great I just started thinking and I cannot come to a conclusion for myself, I need help.? This is the only one the weather maybe... hmmmm maybe I hit something. Ahh probably not.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    There weren't that many people posting that day (now yesterday) and the fact that your question went unanswered for 17 hours proves it.

Surprised now?
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I have the flu. Is it more likely that this is the fault of Canada or George W. Bush?
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Why is Madonna "Crazy for" me?